BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• Do you have one for your phone?3 Answers
  • I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting ...4 Answers
  • Pop socket or no pop socket? PopSockets3 Answers
Julie P.
I bought my popsocket months ago and love it! I honestly do not know if I would be able to not have one on my phone. It has saved me from dropping my phone so many times and allows my hand to relax a little more when holding my phone. I bought the metallic rose gold one, it is a pretty addition to the phone case I currently have on my phone.
Berenice B.
South El Monte
Popsockets are really cool to start with I have one that says STAR WARS COFFEE I think it is really cute and convenite. It really does hold your phones because I once almost dropped my phone but since I was using the popsocket it didn't fall
Bethany G.
I love popsockets. They are come in handy making holding phones easy and taking pictures. They come in such cute designs and you can even customize your own on their site. I love Keith Urban so when I was browsing his online store I was so happy he came out with one !
Janel B.
Sacramento, CA
I own several pop sockets on various devices. I love how they make holding your phone easy. They are small and compact making it less noticeable on your phone when not in use. Perfect gift for everyone.
Alexis T.
I don’t know how I ever dealt without one!! I love it! It has saved me from dropping my phone several times!! I have the iPhone 8 plus and it is a larger phone and this helps a lot with holding the phone! I purchased mine from Target for $10 which I feel is a little pricey- but totally worth it! :) You won’t regret buying one!!
Lizzy G.
Erie , PA
One of the best products I think were invented for a phone. It makes it easier to watch a movie, harder to drop, better efficacy way to take a picture. Always need one on my phone!
Madison L.
I am in love with this product! I can easily hold my phone securly and I know I will not drop it. PopSockets really make it easier to hold your phone. It is also really to get a good picture now because I can hold my phone without shaking my hand. I highly recommend getting one!
Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
At first I wasn’t a fan of these, I thought they looked tacky. I bought one and I love it! It still looks tacky and bulky on my phone but with a popsocket you can get an better grip on your phone when holding it or when taking pictures. These are expensive ($10) and can be found at places like target/ Best Buy and Walmart.
Robert S.
Manorville, NY
Best thing I’ve ever bought changed my life. Will always use a  PopSockets on every phone I have

very easy to use just peel sticker and stick to phone and go pop of and clean with water and restick over and over

comes in 100s of styles would tell every friend I have to get one
Poizon I.
Arkansas
Most popsocket are all alike. The first day or two their fine,then after that they won’t stay on. Additionally, they cost the same amount as some cases. I’ve bought two so far and both are defective. I recommend these to people who only have 1 or 2 days to live. Popsocket - Stand For Most Tablets - White Marble
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Kaytlyn H.
Are these really useful?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?