BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it t...4 Answers
  • Is there anywhere to get these in bulk? Or anywhere to get them u...1 Answers
  • Would anyone happen to know what the other versio... Be the first to answer!
Kayleen B.
West Columbia
So cute and totally useful for any type phone!! I can’t wait to own one of my own! I want one so bad! And to think... they are just the cutest thing with any decoration on it!!
Lorna S.
Morgantown, WV
I love my pop socket! It makes holding my phone so easy. My pinky use to hurt from holding my phone... haha. But no more. I do wish it was a little slimmer but I don’t really see how you could make it any slimmer. And it comes in so many different colors and patterns.
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
I love pop sockets they’re so handy and come in so many different designs you will find one that fits you. I bought mine at bestbuy for $20 which included the part to stick on my dash so I can use my phone as a gps! I love!!!!
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
This is great when I’m having trouble holding onto my phone. It can also be used as something to fidget with when you are bored. I’m not really able to use it to stand my phone up but that’s fine. I have a pretty heavy phone.
Hailey C.
Pop sockets are cool for the back of the phone and come in really cool patterns and colors. It’s great for playing movies since you can put it on a table and don’t have to hold it up. It’s a cool addition to your phone!
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
I don't know how I used to live without my pop socket. Even as a type this in my phone it's the reason of the effectiveness of me using my phone. It was cheap, great use and a total great accessory for you to have.
Monique C.
I absolutely love this company! Products work so well! I'm very rough with my phone and this popsocket works so good ! Stays on my phone and it's the best $10 I spend ! Definitely recommend this product !
Bianca C.
Well let's just say these bad boys prevent me from dropping my phone on my face while I'm in bed as well as prevent me from flinging my phone out of my hand at random. Money well spent in my opinion 😁
paige n.
New castle, PA
These are great!! I recently just got one after hearing about them for a while and I love it. It helps a ton with taking pictures and gripping your phone. I only paid around $4 for mine at walmart.
Cori C.
Cape Coral , FL
I never thought I would buy a popsocket, but I did. It super easy to put on and use. I drop my phone sometimes and this makes it easier to hold. I can also use it as a stand if I need to.
Caitlin M.
River forest, IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I see Influester has the black one for review, but I wanna know which one you purchased? I got the ocean one that says "Good Vibes".
Hilary🍑