BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• Do you have one for your phone?3 Answers
  • I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting ...4 Answers
  • Pop socket or no pop socket? PopSockets3 Answers
Erin C.
When these first came out I was skeptical and thought they were dumb and unnecessary. Fast forward a few years later and I cannot live without it. The only flaw is that I have the iPhone charging mat and I can't charge my phone when the pop socket is on so I have to take my case off every night. Yes I know that is a first world problem so I'm not taking any stars off. I just wish they could come out with one that is compatible with the new charging mats.
Taylor F.
pompano beach
This is so great. It comes in many colors and patterns. When I am in class I tend to fidget a lot and we are not allowed a fidget spinner. It’s very easy to apply you just stick it on your phone. It is not reusable which is the only down. I do recommend it through if you watch movies or you need to wrap your headphones around.
Addie B.
I love popsockets so much. I got mine to support Jenna Marbles, but I fell in love. All my family and friends called me a spokesperson because I convinced everyone I met to get one. I hate holding phones if there's not a popsocket. Both my parents love there's. There is no better phone product! I highly recommend getting one.
Andrea R.
I'm such a huge fan of popsockets! I have about maybe 5 or 6 it's crazy, they are so useful and helpful. I feel naked when I don't have one on my phone. I got all of my family hooked on them as well, it's awesome.
Amanda M.
Love these! I have several of these pop sockets that I use with different cases. I love all the different designs and you can even make custom ones! Their so cute. They make holding my phone so much easier! Are a bit pricy but worth it. Love buying them from Best Buy online they arrived within 3 days. If you do buy from their website they do take a little over a week, so I buy from Best Buy or target.
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Why’d it take so long for someone to invent this?? One has broken, but my second (and current one) is working great. Still fits in my jeans pockets, do t think I’ve dropped my phone in months. Love!
Brittani A.
Comstock Park
I recently bought this and have convinced everyone around me to buy one. It makes it easier to hold larger phones and can stand your phone up to watch a movie. It’s affordable and totally worth it!
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I recently purchased one of these after hearing about it an annoying amount of times from my friends. To my dismay, I have to say that I really do love it. I no longer worry about dropping my phone on my face when laying down, and I'm also relieved that it's helped me to not shatter the screen of my new phone...yet. I'll be buying one for my boyfriend soon.
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
Once you get a pop socket, there is no going back!! I pushed off getting pine for months and months ( I found them expensive and thought they would make my phone feel big) but now I am totally conviés. I have an iPhone 6 Plus, so the big one and it makes total sense! So easy to hold, show someone something on the screen without dropping the phone, phone call...I’ll buy one for every case I have!
Taylor L.
Corsicana, TX
Best investment! I can’t even count how many times I dropped my phone on my face before I bought my 1st pop socket. Thats not the only reason I like this product, it simply makes it easier to hold on to your phone. They are made in tons of fun and creative patterns, and even some famous artist and you-tubers sell their own like Shane Dawson for example.
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Kaytlyn H.
Are these really useful?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?