BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

Buy on Jet.com
Berenice B.
South El Monte
Popsockets are really cool to start with I have one that says STAR WARS COFFEE I think it is really cute and convenite. It really does hold your phones because I once almost dropped my phone but since I was using the popsocket it didn't fall
Beth 🐼.
I love popsockets. They are come in handy making holding phones easy and taking pictures. They come in such cute designs and you can even customize your own on their site. I love Keith Urban so when I was browsing his online store I was so happy he came out with one !
Janel B.
Sacramento, CA
I own several pop sockets on various devices. I love how they make holding your phone easy. They are small and compact making it less noticeable on your phone when not in use. Perfect gift for everyone.
Madison L.
I am in love with this product! I can easily hold my phone securly and I know I will not drop it. PopSockets really make it easier to hold your phone. It is also really to get a good picture now because I can hold my phone without shaking my hand. I highly recommend getting one!
Robert S.
Best thing I’ve ever bought changed my life. Will always use a  PopSockets on every phone I have

very easy to use just peel sticker and stick to phone and go pop of and clean with water and restick over and over

comes in 100s of styles would tell every friend I have to get one
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Love this thing!!!! I have the iPhone plus so due to it being such a big phone it doesn’t fit in my hand all that great. .. with this little guy it fits better and I never drop it!!! Getting use to it was kind of different but totally worth $10!! Will be buying another one when this one wears out ifnit ever does (:
Victoria S.
I used to think these were so stupid. Then I got one and I don't know what I'd do without it. It just makes is so much easier to hold your phone and it makes a good stand too
Anna F.
Sewell , NJ
I love pop sockets because it takes away the hassle of holding your phone and it is very easy to use. Your arm doesn’t get tired and they add a cute style to your phone case
svati z.
Allentown, PA
i love my pop socket. i got one with a pretty blue watercolor design and it looks perfect on my lifeproof case. my phone has been submerged in both salt and freshwater and it still hasn’t fallen off of my case. it’s also very convenient for people who drop their phone on their face all the time like me!
Brian S.
Walla Walla
So glad this was made because u will like it if you are one of those persons that droptheir phone in your face or if u want to take a selfie this plus other stuff this will help u this pop socket is a useful tool for your phone.😀
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
are these actully worth buying?