BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting ...4 Answers
  • Pop socket or no pop socket? PopSockets3 Answers
Brian S.
Walla Walla
So glad this was made because u will like it if you are one of those persons that droptheir phone in your face or if u want to take a selfie this plus other stuff this will help u this pop socket is a useful tool for your phone.😀
Erika A.
Liberal, KS
Love these. I purchased a couple for my different cellphone cases. They come in handy. My husband would say there ridiculous but one day he said I need one cuz it hurts my hand holding with one of those I can put my cel down lol so now he has one. Since there are so many designs available.
Amy N.
Sparks, NV
I love pop sockets. I used to have one on like every phone case. It’s just an accessory for easier use. It’s good for holding ur phone if you’re a butter fingers like me, or just for standing your phone up. You can buy them in a lot of stores or online for like $10. I would recommend.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
I have one and it’s nice because I use it to prop my phone up every now and then and I’ll use it as a handle to hold my phone while taking pics or doing other things sometimes for the extra support. You think they’re stupid this you have one and it changes the way you use your cell phone
Tina G.
The best you can buy for your phone. The popsocket helps me take my picture by giving me grip. I was so surprised how well it works. It's so affordable too. I got mine at Amazon for 7$. I have recommended this product to all my friends and selfie lovers.
Paige N.
New castle, PA
These are great!! I recently just got one after hearing about them for a while and I love it. It helps a ton with taking pictures and gripping your phone. I only paid around $4 for mine at walmart.
Thaissa C.
Leominster, MA
This thing is the best! It really comes in handy! It has multiple uses and has a strong hold! Something you didn't know you needed, but once you have it, it changes the game! Perfect when you're laying down in bed using your phone, walking around and taking selfies!
Juliana 👑.
San Jose, CA
This was probably the best purchase I've ever made for my phone! Due to me having the iPhone 6+ and my hands being pretty small it helps a lot with holding it and keeping it in place! They have so many cute designs! And not that expensive which is always a plus!
Isabella R.
germantown
I love my popsocket. It makes my life so easier because I can hold on to it without worrying about dropping my phone. It is very reliable and do get the name brand because I️ have gotten the fake and they break easily. If you are looking for a grip, go with popsocket.
Pearl M.
I got this as a gift, and I am 100% in love with it. It helps you take better pictures, gives you more stability over your phone so it doesn't drop, and allows you to relax your hands a little bit. I absolutely recommend this to anyone that has a phone.
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Thidarat K.
Oxford
I got one but haven’t put it on yet. Does it really helps ?
Kaytlyn H.
Are these really useful?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?