BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting ...4 Answers
  • Pop socket or no pop socket? PopSockets3 Answers
Melissa C.
Farmersville , CA
At first I️ thought that these were ridiculous and then I️ received them as a gift and I️ might as well try it. As a clumsy person who used to drop their phone all the time, this definitely helped prevent that from happening. I️ have only ever dropped it about 2 times and the pop socket was flat.
Maggie P.
Potomac, MD
Best thing I've ever spent 11 dollars on. I drop my phone all the time and this offers a great grip. I also love that it's removable and can be washed and placed elsewhere on your phone. I'd buy a bunch of these, but I only have one phone so I guess I only need one.
Cari 💋.
Davis , CA
I don't have this specific pop socket picture, because pop socket is awesome and you can create one with your own photo! They're also super inexpensive $10 or $15 for custom. I'm a constant "phone dropper on face" person...and I have yet to drop my phone! It's great for gripping your phone better when talking on it. It also creates a stand to watch movies or videos on your phone!
Olivia W.
I ordered this for my roommate and I. I love it - I really cannot imagine using my phone without it. My co-worker loved it and ordered one. She ended up having to get a new phone and was able to move the Popsocket from one phone to the other and she said it is just like new. It's great if you're a commuter who has ever feared their cell phone might hit the tracks!
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
I have purchased 3 of these now! One my daughter broke, but the other two have lasted and once you get one, you will always need one. People ask me about them all the time, and I was even able to find a rose-gold Popsocket to match my iPhone! Totally recommend these!
Elena F.
I got a branded popsocket from the company I work at. I like the pop socket a lot. I wish it allowed my phone to send upright vertically (not just horizontally). I also wish it was just a bit thinner when it is pushed flat down. Makes my phone easier to hold onto / carry when I'm texting or taking a selfie. It's fun to have. I wouldn't pay more than $10 for one though.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love my pop socket so much! It not only helps me have a better grip on the phone so that I don’t drop it, it also helps me handle the phone better when I’m trying to take a selfie. It sticks very well to the phone so I don’t have to worry about it coming off. And it just makes the phone more useful overall, so I definitely recommend it matter what phone you have.
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
So I bought my cousins these for Christmas because they are going absolutely crazy at school collecting them . I love the product , it's cute , it's fun , it's durable , it does the job . There is so much variety as well and I could even custom my own if I wanted to. A little too pricey for my taste but it's a guilty pleasure for both me and my family .
Shelbe O.
I love my PopSocket and I really can't imagine how I ever used my phone without it.  I have small hands and an iPhone Plus so this little gadget makes it soooo much easier to hang on too.  The only downside I would consider is that my rose gold color got really scratched and faded quickly but that could also be just normal wear and tear.  Regardless, I will keep using it and am planning to buy more!
Katie G.
Sterling hts, MI
My sister in law got this for me for Christmas. I love everything about it! I never drop my phone on my face anymore and my pinky is thanking me! No more indent! I tell everyone to get one, it's totally worth it. Everyone compliments it too! I love how compact it is.
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Thidarat K.
Oxford
I got one but haven’t put it on yet. Does it really helps ?
Kaytlyn H.
Are these really useful?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?