BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it t...4 Answers
  • Is there anywhere to get these in bulk? Or anywhere to get them u...1 Answers
  • Would anyone happen to know what the other versio... Be the first to answer!
Nyki Z.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Popsockets are actually really great! They save me from dropping my phone. They allow my hand to take a rest from holding my phone so tight so it doesn't fall. And they're just super handy! Recommend!
Kimberly C.
Palmdale, CA
These are so great. They make perfect phone holders and a perfect stand to watch videos. Definitely buy one to make your life easier lol very easy to use. They come in different designs which is good.
Sydney K.
I absolutely love this thing. I don't drop my phone on my face anymore, or at all, really. It makes holding my phone much more comfortable and they have the cutest designs.

Absolutely no complaints.
Makayla A.
Chepachet, RI
I love this product it is the best life hack ever! It works for everything that it says it can do! The purposes are endless, best money ever spent! And it's cheaper! I totally would recommend it.
Taylor H.
This is such an amazing product! I love using it and it serves multiple purposes. It makes holding your phone easier and can be used as a phone prop. It's very user friendly. I highly recommend!
Kolby S.
If your phone is WAY too big for your hands, get this immediately! Phone stand and phone holder all in one! AMAZING! Definitely a must buy for the back of your phone. Great customization as well.
Heather B.
Splendora, TX
I LOVE POPSOCKET! I currently have 3! 2 that were ordered off Amazon and one that I picked up at Michaels. Not only do that have cool designs but they are very helpful!
Amber R.
Fort Collins, CO
I love these things! Thought I'd hate them but they are great! Only $10 but for custom ones they're $15 which is awesome and affordable. They offer so many styles and colors
Kelli J.
Holland , MI
Super easy to install. This is a lifesaver for any cell phone. Helps prevent mishaps of dropping your phone when trying to take pictures texting or any other activity.
Miranda M.
I just purchased a popsocket last week and I already love it! It helps me hold my phone more securely, and consequently I don't drop it nearly as often as I used to.
Caitlin M.
River forest, IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I see Influester has the black one for review, but I wanna know which one you purchased? I got the ocean one that says "Good Vibes".
Hilary🍑