BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• Do you have one for your phone?3 Answers
  • I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting ...4 Answers
  • Pop socket or no pop socket? PopSockets3 Answers
PopSockets
I love watching Netflix and stuff on my phone while im sitting in a table, but i don't love trying to figure out a way to stand my phone against something. I found that when I had bought this product it was an easy application. I had popped it out to use and i love love love using this. It is so easy to use and helps with me not dropping my phone. I would definitely recommend this product. If you are looking for a good and sturdy phone stand and holder this is what you need to buy. I use mine every day and i know you will too
Veronica M.
saint joseph, MO
I love PopSockets!! I use them all the time! They are great when you wanna take a picture or watch a movie on your phone! They aren’t expensive at all and they all different styles! They stick to your case and doesn’t fall off! I have one for ever phone case I have and I just love them so much!! They work of any type of phone.
Allie T.
I absolutely love this product.  I was a little stubborn when these first started becoming popular but I jumped on the bandwagon and I'm so glad I did.  I love that it's versatile and can be utilized for multiple things.  It saves my pinkies, it's easy to get on and off and can be moved even after you put it on.  I like that it acts as a stand for my phone so I can watch movies.  It's nice that there are 2 different pop levels as well. SO many awesome options for color and design as well.
Claire V.
Elkhorn, NE
I tried so hard to not give into this "trend". I thought these things were so stupid and did not want to get one. But then, curiosity got to me so I went to target and picked one up. And I am OBSESSED it makes hold your phone so much easier on your joints and it's like a built in fidget device! Only thought it that for what they are they could be a little cheaper, but definitely worth the $10
Stacey O.
I bought a pop socket to have a stand to watch my phone and the better grip option.  These functions are great.  It's comfortable and keeps my phone at a good angle.  I was a little disappointed about the print with a satin finish, though I think it will have a better durability than a shiny one.  I knocked it down a star because I don't think it's worth $9.99 (bought from the company through amazon).  The $5 range is a better fit.
Lindsey C.
Popsockets are worth the money. Usually they are pretty cheap it obviously depends on where you buy it but they are affordable. They are very easy and useful for laying down in bed and scrolling on your phone. If you've ever dropped your phone on your face in bed then you definitely should invest in one haha they are great
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
I recently got the iPhone 7+ and it's a lot bigger than I'm used to and one of my friends recomended that I get a Popsocket to help hold it better. I absolutely love it! It makes it way easier to hold and puts less pressure on my hands. It also makes selfies way easier as well. It's nice to use to watch movies on as well as just holding it up when I'm texting and laying down. I also like fidgeting with it to keep my hands busy.
Mika C.
I freaking love my popsocket. The price for them could be lower but they are worth the money. The company is super fast with shipping plus they have many designs and you are even able to design your own! The only thing that makes me sad is that I can't find a YouTube popsocket anywhere, and I can't create my own due to copyright. :( but it's such a good product, I'll definitely be buying again (if and when I need a new one)
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
I recently decided to purchase a Popsocket after seeing a ton of YouTubers using them, and I have to say, it's a game changer. If you watch movies or videos on your phone, you need one of these in your life. It's a really good stand to keep your phone propped up and it is really good for helping you hold your phone, it has made me drop my phone 10x less than usual! Great for those of us who are clumsy!
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
I purchased my Popsocket based off of a friend's reccomendation. I love it because I have a large cellphone and it causes my hand to cramp on long phone conversations. Now it's a lot easier to make phone calls as well as take pictures. I occasionally stream shows on my phone and I love that I can prop my phone up. I look forward to buying the clip to help with GPS when traveling in my car.
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
Does this just stick onto your phone??
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?