BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• Is this just for a decoration on the phone , is it useful ?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I purchased the PopSockets: Expanding Stand and Grip for Smartphones and Tablets for use on my Samsung Galaxy S7 mophie case. The case has a smooth finish, which the PopSocket adhered to easily. I was able to preposition it without damaging the case or the adhesive. The PopSocket certainly makes it more comfortable to hold my phone. The weight of the phone is much heavier with the mophie. The PopSocket allows me to balance the weight on my pointer or middle finger, rather than on my pinkie. The mophie has a tendency to heat up sometimes as it charges my phone, but this has not compromised the adhesive of the PopSocket. I can also pull the PopSocket out to use it as a stand when I am looking at my phone in landscape mode. The hamsa design is just as pictured in the PopSocket photos. I only wish I made this purchase sooner!
Allison N.
Dallas
This is the cell phone accessory I never knew I needed until I had it! Best random purchase I have ever made. I bought it right before I went on a trip and it made my phone so much easier to hold while taking pictures. Now any time I pick up my phone, I use it. Doesn’t matter if I’m texting, taking pictures, talking on the phone, or scrolling through social media. I’ve had it for 2 months so far and it has held up well. It is still completely stuck to my phone case. I will say I have a tendency to fidget with it and it can be annoying that my phone doesn’t lay flat when I set it down. Those are the only 2 really small negatives I’ve found so obviously it is outweighed by the positives. Best $10 purchase I’ve made!
PhaNyia L.
I have had this black popsocket for probably 2-3 years now. And it’s still going strong. I had originally stuck this popsocket onto a different case ... but once I got a new phone, I also got a new phone case. Instead of buying a new popsocket ... I took this popsocket off of my old case and stuck it onto this one. The stickiness of the popsocket is great. I haven’t had a problem of my popsocket falling or anything. The use of a popsocket is great. It definitely helps me with keeping a grip onto my iPhone 7 Plus .. which is quite a big phone for my hands.
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
I just got mine and put it on my phone. I have a love hate relationship with it already. I love it because it help keeps my phone in my hand since my hand is smaller than my phone. However, it is not as comfortable as I would like when I have it popped out. It just doesn't fit as well as I would like. Still a good tool for a wide phone, but wish it was a little more comfy to hold. Love my pattern too. Would definitely choose this one or one similar to it again.
Alexis T.
I don’t know how I ever dealt without one!! I love it! It has saved me from dropping my phone several times!! I have the iPhone 8 plus and it is a larger phone and this helps a lot with holding the phone! I purchased mine from Target for $10 which I feel is a little pricey- but totally worth it! :) You won’t regret buying one!!
Kelsey B.
This is definitely an accessory I never knew I needed! I was always skeptical because I didn’t know much about this product quite frankly. I am so glad I invested in one of these! Not only does it give you a stable hand when trying to take pictures, it also serves a a “kick stand” and helps keep your headphones untangled! They are pricey but so worth it!
Mel 🦄.
At first I️ thought that these were ridiculous and then I️ received them as a gift and I️ might as well try it. As a clumsy person who used to drop their phone all the time, this definitely helped prevent that from happening. I️ have only ever dropped it about 2 times and the pop socket was flat.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
I have one and it’s nice because I use it to prop my phone up every now and then and I’ll use it as a handle to hold my phone while taking pics or doing other things sometimes for the extra support. You think they’re stupid this you have one and it changes the way you use your cell phone
Lucy P.
Parsons, WV
I really like this product it allows single handed text messages or photos. It uses a very strong glue to adhere to your device or case. It seems very reliable. The only downfall is I thought that it would pop out and be able to be used as a stand but I haven’t had any luck with it.
ASHLEY M.
These are a terrific addition to phones! I use mine all the time for propping up my phone to watch a show or video, holding the camera out further to get a better angled selfie, or even just holding it so I won't drop it! The best part is that you can customize them!
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
are these actully worth buying?