BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting ...4 Answers
  • Pop socket or no pop socket? PopSockets3 Answers
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
I honestly didn’t see the point in this product and I was pretty sure that I would never be one to have it or see the point in owning this product, I obviously are my own words lol

Currently I am on my forth pop socket and I don’t think I necessary need it but it does make using my phone a little more convenient during selfies or watching videos/movies while I am busy with my hands. I also love how they have many variety of designs to go with everyone’s phones or phone cases. I do believe they’re a little more priced now so it’s not something to purchase all the time. I believe in my local target, it’s about $10. The only reason I have gone through so many pop socket is because I got a new phone and new phone case and wanted a new one and the other two I got with new phone cases also.

I definitely would recommend this as a gift, it’s very useful and something anyone could like.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
This is such a small add-on to your phone that definitely makes a difference! I was gifted a Popsocket shortly after fixing my shattered iPhone screen. I didn’t see this product as a big deal but it really changes everything. The added grip prevents you from dropping your phone. It also acts as a stand when you want to watch videos on the phone or during video calls. Popsockets also sells a simple mount-piece that adheres to whatever surface you’d like so you can attach your phone to it. I bought it and now I have a great phone set-up in my car. Simple, sleek, and no clutter! Would definitely recommend this to others. There’s a variety of designs too so anyone can have their choice of pattern.
Alison H.
Corsicana, TX
I love my popsockets. I have two (one for each of my cases. The one in the pic I haven't placed on the case yet as it's still in the box. I have a large phone (Note 8) and it's pretty difficult to use one handed. Since installing the popsocket on my phone I very rarely have to bring my other hand up to stabilize it... Typically when I need to use the fingerprint sensor, or hit that bixby button, which I don't use for bixby so it does get a fair amount of use actually. I intend to get another one for my tablet! The one that's on my phone right now is the Astro-kitty.
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I loved it at first, I paid about 7.00 dollars I had seen a lot of people with them and they looked super handy so I bought one for my iPhone X followed directions exactly and it didn’t last a week!! Very disappointed seeing as the black base was stuck to my phone case it popped all the way out, like even out of its holder!! We tried our best to fix it but you simply couldn’t get it back in, so now I need a new case and some tip of holder just don’t want to waste money on something that’s not gonna last a week but that week was great! Sorry won’t be buying another! Well I did purchase another I paid a bit more for it but so far it’s great and super handy! The first one was $4 something and the one I have now was $9.94 I thought it was a bit pricey but since it’s made better and stuck really well and didn’t come out of the base definitely worth it! They are great to hold your phone with and also prop it up to watch tv 🙌🏼❤️
Sierra S.
Kansas City, MO
Love my popsocket! I love how they have a variety of designs, and how they are reusable so once I’m done with my phone case, I can just move it to my next one! I also think that it’s really cool that they offer some mounts and things for your car to hold your phone. It’s nice too that they aren’t too expensive, especially since one you buy one it’s possible you’ll never need to buy another. Overall, I highly recommend!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I purchased the PopSockets: Expanding Stand and Grip for Smartphones and Tablets for use on my Samsung Galaxy S7 mophie case. The case has a smooth finish, which the PopSocket adhered to easily. I was able to preposition it without damaging the case or the adhesive. The PopSocket certainly makes it more comfortable to hold my phone. The weight of the phone is much heavier with the mophie. The PopSocket allows me to balance the weight on my pointer or middle finger, rather than on my pinkie. The mophie has a tendency to heat up sometimes as it charges my phone, but this has not compromised the adhesive of the PopSocket. I can also pull the PopSocket out to use it as a stand when I am looking at my phone in landscape mode. The hamsa design is just as pictured in the PopSocket photos. I only wish I made this purchase sooner!
Hope G.
I love popsockets and they make it really easy to watch videos and hold your phone while just scrolling through stuff. The only thing I would say is the pattern thingy on top kind of annoys me. Let me explain-- I am a fidgeter and like making the popsocket go up and down and when I do that constantly the top starts to come out of its little holes that let you interchange them. I have actually had mine come off a couple of times. Other than that, I really love having it!
Allison N.
Dallas
This is the cell phone accessory I never knew I needed until I had it! Best random purchase I have ever made. I bought it right before I went on a trip and it made my phone so much easier to hold while taking pictures. Now any time I pick up my phone, I use it. Doesn’t matter if I’m texting, taking pictures, talking on the phone, or scrolling through social media. I’ve had it for 2 months so far and it has held up well. It is still completely stuck to my phone case. I will say I have a tendency to fidget with it and it can be annoying that my phone doesn’t lay flat when I set it down. Those are the only 2 really small negatives I’ve found so obviously it is outweighed by the positives. Best $10 purchase I’ve made!
PhaNyia L.
I have had this black popsocket for probably 2-3 years now. And it’s still going strong. I had originally stuck this popsocket onto a different case ... but once I got a new phone, I also got a new phone case. Instead of buying a new popsocket ... I took this popsocket off of my old case and stuck it onto this one. The stickiness of the popsocket is great. I haven’t had a problem of my popsocket falling or anything. The use of a popsocket is great. It definitely helps me with keeping a grip onto my iPhone 7 Plus .. which is quite a big phone for my hands.
Julia N.
Los Angeles , CA
My thoughts on this product before I got it was, "omg why is everyone having this? What's the big deal?". One day my boyfriend got me on and I tried it out thinking it might not be useful. But, when I was eating at Starbucks I accidentally spilled my water cup, I immediately got scared that my phone would've gone wet except it didn't and it really helped.

This product is good for standing up by itself, great for handling, and avoiding accidental spills.
Breanna W.
Is popsockets.com the only online store to buy these?
Thidarat K.
Oxford
I got one but haven’t put it on yet. Does it really helps ?
Kaytlyn H.
Are these really useful?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?