BY POPSOCKETS LLC #2 in Cell Phone Accessories

• I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it t...4 Answers
  • Is there anywhere to get these in bulk? Or anywhere to get them u...1 Answers
  • Would anyone happen to know what the other versio... Be the first to answer!
Erin K.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have the turtle design. I love popsockets because I can ensure that I'm not going to drop my phone while using it in a place I might not want to drop it (like off my loft bed)... It also makes taking selfies much easier and texting a LOT easier as it leaves your thumbs completely free. Just try one! Also buy the clip so you can clip it next to your bed, in your car, etc. It's worth it...
Kara R.
Im so in love with my popsocket! I purchased mine on Amazon for $10 and honestly I feel like it should be sold for more. Mine came with a holder to mount it on the dash of my car and it's the most handiest thing ever! The sticky stuff the use to keep it on your phone is so good and sturdy. Love this thing recommend it to everyone!
kiran s.
euless, TX
I have two of these and I do not regret buying any one of them even a little bit. I love this pop socket thing so much because it's really helpful when you're holding a big phone and it doesn't really fit on your hand. Ever since I've had this I've dropped my phone way less than normal.
Raquel R.
When I first bought one, I was a little skeptical. I thought it would have been a cheap product. It actually works pretty well!! I have an iPhone and I found that it gives me such a better grip on my phone. My nieces bought some for their tablets, and it definitely helps them.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
I have purchased 3 of these now! One my daughter broke, but the other two have lasted and once you get one, you will always need one. People ask me about them all the time, and I was even able to find a rose-gold Popsocket to match my iPhone! Totally recommend these!
Jordan M.
Dallas, TX
Pop sockets are amazing ! I am using mine while writing this review!! They are a little sticker that Stasi k to your phone case. There are around $12 and I got mine for $5! I would recommend for people who drop their phone a ton! I love it so much!
Brenda R.
I am using it now as I type, it gives me better grip. i also use it as a kickstand to watch videos/movies. I like that it stays on my phone so i have it when i need iit. Good handy dandy accessory.
Katelyn R.
Broomfield, CO
This is by far one of my favorite items that I own! I have probably 9 different pop sockets now, just from collecting over the years, and I also have to have them match my phone case. So every time I buy a new phone case... I get a new pop socket!! I've custom made them as well as bought from their selections. My ex boyfriend's professor started this company in Boulder, CO and started handing them out to students at CU and that is how we got into them. They've been coming out with more and more items and I have to say, the PopClip is also OUTSTANDING. I put the PopClip to the right of my steering wheel next to all the controls for the radio and it's the first thing I do when I get in my car. It has the same stickiness that the PopSockets do and so it doesn't hurt anything! I could rave about this product forever, but there is no other way to understand how helpful they are until you try one out.. you won't be able to hold your phone with out again...

PS.. I even it use it for my iPad and Kindle

LOVE POPSOCKETS <3
Taylor F.
pompano beach
This is so great. It comes in many colors and patterns. When I am in class I tend to fidget a lot and we are not allowed a fidget spinner. It’s very easy to apply you just stick it on your phone. It is not reusable which is the only down. I do recommend it through if you watch movies or you need to wrap your headphones around.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I recently purchased one of these after hearing about it an annoying amount of times from my friends. To my dismay, I have to say that I really do love it. I no longer worry about dropping my phone on my face when laying down, and I'm also relieved that it's helped me to not shatter the screen of my new phone...yet. I'll be buying one for my boyfriend soon.
Caitlin M.
River forest, IL
Are these really useful or just another useless accessory? Also do they work on cases?
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
I've been wanting and looking for a Popsocket everywhere just I would like it for a cheap price how much was yours? And how is it that usefull? And how do u like it?
Victoria M.
I just order a PopSocket online, and while I was waiting for it to arrive I had a question that I couldn't get a straight answer to, can you move a PopSocket between phone cases?
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I see Influester has the black one for review, but I wanna know which one you purchased? I got the ocean one that says "Good Vibes".
Alyssa R.
Grosse Pointe, MI
About how long does the adhesive last on these?