Popsocket - Stand For Most Tablets - Black uploaded by Amela F.Popsocket - Stand For Most Tablets - Black uploaded by Laura B.Popsocket - Stand For Most Tablets - Black uploaded by Mary R.

BY SUPERIOR COMMUNICATIONS

Keep a firm grasp on your mobile devices with this PopSocket grip and stand. It adheres to most devices and cases, providing a secure, relaxed hand position that prevents accidental drops and makes scrolling, texting and taking selfies easier. This PopSocket grip and stand mounts to almost all vertical surfaces for hands-free viewing. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Amela F.
Lansing, MI
I’ve kept this on the back of my phone for the last ten months and it still works perfectly. I have an iPhone 7+ but I also have really small hands, so I don’t get the best grip on the phone. This helped me prevent a lot of the bull dialed calls I would make because I could never really lock my phone, and I can take selfies more comfortably.
Ashley O.
My husband works construction and is extremely rough on everything. He’s gone through three of these so far, but they still outlast better than any other comparable product he’s tried. The grip helps him hold onto his phone when he has to stop the worksite to answer it. It’s been a life saver.
Mary R.
My niece had one and I had to get one! This little “socket” is amazing! It makes holding your phone so convenient when you only have one hand available. Also, it’s removable in case you don’t like the placement. It’s great for taking pictures and selfies and a bunch more actions! I would go for the original and not imitations. It’s very affordable and I would totally recommend this product to everyone!
Laura B.
It is super comfortable and you also hold your cell phone better, in order to provide less chances of you dropping it! And also for the selfie is the best, for this reason I have one to each cover, after having it you will want it forever.
Zahraa A.
RICHMOND HILL, ON
really cute and i love the color! i love popsockets in general and have more than half of them! thier so cute and easy to use and give me great grip! i love using it as a tripod and to take pics. it’s great for watching movies and the color doesn’t come off! the quality is great and the price is reasonable. i have so many in this color because i love to decorate them
Rachel E.
This has made holding my phone so effortless, I can lay down and hold my phone over my face without worrying about dropping it. its definitely an extra thing to buy and it's not needed but if you have the money and want to buy one I would highly recommend you do.