Popsicle Tropicals  Sugar Free Orange, Caribbean Fruit Punch, Hawaiian Pineapple Ice Pops - 8 PK uploaded by Maddy F.Popsicle Tropicals  Sugar Free Orange, Caribbean Fruit Punch, Hawaiian Pineapple Ice Pops - 8 PK uploaded by Drishti P.

BY POPSICLE #13 in Popsicles, Ice Pops & Juice Bars

Popsicle® Tropicals Sugar Free Orange, Caribbean Fruit Punch, Hawaiian Pineapple Ice Pops - 8 PK.
Artificially flavored.
Tropical orange, caribbean fruit and hawaiian pineapple.
Low calorie ice pops.
Tropical orange caribbean fruit punch.
Hawaiian pineapple.
8-1.65 fl oz (48.7ml) pops. see more...

Anna H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
You need these to stay cool in the summer in the very hot temperatures!! Plus they are sugar free so it will not get the kids hyped up on sugar!! I choose sugar free over the original one any day! Definitely something to run out and get
#backyardbash
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
I didn't enjoy these Popsicles. I'm not sure if it's the tropical fruit flavors, or the sugar substitute, but they tasted...weird. I cannot recommend them, and won't purchase again.
Yael S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have tried all kind of ices in the oast but this one is my favor ! Great taste and me nd my kids love it
Maddy F.
Junction City, KS
These popsicles are great because they have no sugar. They also have few calories. The flavors are great and everyone should try these.
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
I never thought I would find sugar free popsicles ! Let alone love the taste of these amazingly fruity yummy treats ! Helping me keep my sugar cravings down and cooking off for the summer. You should try these ! The flavor is so good you would never know it was SUGAR FREE YAY!
Tasha A.
These taste great. My kids 2 & 5 love them. Popsicle Tropicals Sugar Free Orange, Caribbean Fruit Punch, Hawaiian Pineapple Ice Pops - 8 PK. These are a great sugar free treat on a hot day or any time. . The price was reasonable and you get 8 in a box.
Lynn B.
I was thrilled to find that Giant Eagle had this new product. I was disappointed in the lack of flavor. This is so unlike the brand. These are more expensive than the basic flavors and in a smaller box. I will buy them again as there are limited sugar free popsicles on the market.
Miranda A.
Fave food! Recommend to everyone, the actual besttt!!! Cheap and easy to find, good for snacking
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I love eating these and so does my children! They taste just like all the tropical flavors listed! We could eat these all year long but especially in the summer! I will definitely be buying again soon!
Melanie L.
These are our favorite popsicles! They have really good flavors and the best thing about them is, they are sugar free so you don't have to feel to guilty eating them
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Do they really taste tropical flavor?
Jess E.