Popsicle Tropicals  Sugar Free Orange, Caribbean Fruit Punch, Hawaiian Pineapple Ice Pops - 8 PK

BY POPSICLE

Popsicle® Tropicals Sugar Free Orange, Caribbean Fruit Punch, Hawaiian Pineapple Ice Pops - 8 PK.
Artificially flavored.
Tropical orange, caribbean fruit and hawaiian pineapple.
Low calorie ice pops.
Tropical orange caribbean fruit punch.
Hawaiian pineapple.
8-1.65 fl oz (48.7ml) pops. see more...

Popsicle Tropicals Sugar Free Orange, Caribbean Fruit Punch, Hawaiian Pineapple Ice Pops - 8 PK
Anna H.
Anna H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
You need these to stay cool in the summer in the very hot temperatures!! Plus they are sugar free so it will not get the kids hyped up on sugar!! I choose sugar free over the original one any day! Definitely something to run out and get
#backyardbash
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
I didn't enjoy these Popsicles. I'm not sure if it's the tropical fruit flavors, or the sugar substitute, but they tasted...weird. I cannot recommend them, and won't purchase again.
Yael S.
Yael S.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I have tried all kind of ices in the oast but this one is my favor ! Great taste and me nd my kids love it
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Foodie Expert
I love eating these and so does my children! They taste just like all the tropical flavors listed! We could eat these all year long but especially in the summer! I will definitely be buying again soon!
Zyikeirra R.
Zyikeirra R.
Stone Mtn, GA
Awesome Popsicle! My nephew loves them . good for a hot day. I get these at the store evrytime I go to the store.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
I loveee this, tastes so good and especially when it's really hot they keep you refreshed
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Great popsicals! They're a great summer treat for a hot day and are sugar free. They have a wide selection to choose from flavor wise and are inexpensive. They taste just as the flavors are stated.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
AUBURN, WA
Foodie Expert
Love that they are sugar free for the kiddos. Unique different flavors. U keep em stocked all summer.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
These popsicles are great! Many sugar free things aren't that great tasting and taste bland, these taste perfect!
M Isabel S.
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
So good, my daughter loves this , Its a A+ for the summer . They come in different flavors and you can buy them at Walmart or any supermarket
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Foodie Expert
Do they really taste tropical flavor?
Jess E.