Popsicle® Sugar Free Orange, Cherry, Grape uploaded by Elin T.Popsicle® Sugar Free Orange, Cherry, Grape uploaded by Brady P.Popsicle® Sugar Free Orange, Cherry, Grape uploaded by adiktive n.

BY POPSICLE #5 in Popsicles, Ice Pops & Juice Bars

Sugar-free and 15 calories per pop! Enjoy the original summertime treat in everyone’s favorite flavors—Orange, Cherry and Grape!

According to the FDA, the most common food allergens are milk, peanuts, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat. This product does not contain any of these common food allergens.

Nutritional Facts: https://smartlabel.labelinsight.com/product/4038205/nutrition?locale=en-US

Ingredients: https://smartlabel.labelinsight.com/product/4038205/ingredients?locale=en-US

• Whats your favorite flavor? mines cherry:)8 Answers
Courtney M.
Auburn , NY
My husband loves these! I make sure I buy them on every grocery trip. They taste great and you can’t even tell they’re sugar free! We can easily go through an entire box in a week in my house. I recommend these to anyone wanting a tasty treat without the sugar
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
These are some of the most delicious popsicles I’ve ever had. I always liked these as a kid and continue to appreciate them and how delicious they are when I’m looking for a nice treat. I’m a repeat customer and will continue to be one for a long time to come.
Reem K.
These sugar free pops are amazing!!! The purple is my favorite but they all taste delicious!!! I had to go on a liquid diet for health related reasons and this was a snack I turned to a lot during that time. A yummy and free-calorie snack!
Briana T.
Little Rock, AR
My favorite go to during the hot summer days! Even as a kid i remember getting these and sitting outside enjoying them. You definitely can’t tell they are sugar free! Flavors are amazing! Definitely recommend!
Bri K.
Harrisburg, PA
I love these for a little after dinner treat when I am not trying to overindulge. They offer a variety of flavors with sugar free and low calories options. They also taste great. Win win for me
Brianna J.
Inglewood
I'm sorry,a girl does like sugar but these sugar free ones are way way better than the originalzyeah u still get the same flavors but idk it just tastes way better.
Sarah M.
My mom buys these for my dad a lot. I think these are a classic treat , especially for the summer. I had no idea these were sugar free, you honestly can’t even tell when you eat one. I always thought there was at least a fourth flavor in the box. That’s definitely something that could be improved upon, adding more flavors
Lynn B.
1,026 reviews
This is a good sugar free popsicles. The flavors are ok. I don’t like orange that well, but it’s edible. Sugar free is more expensive than sugar popsicles. These are found in most grocery stores. I’d recommend it to those looking for sugar free.
Haley M.
Villa Rica, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m diabetic and these are a great low carb snack for me on a hot summer day! The flavors taste good even though they are sugar free. The price is also pretty low cost, which is a plus. The best flavors are cherry and orange!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,269 reviews
These are so flavorful and delicious. They are the perfect summer treat. They are sweet and fruity ice pops that melt in your mouth. I love the cherry 🍒 flavor. I recommend to others who enjoy ice pops or have kids (kids love them).
Jasmine  T.
Whats your favorite flavor? mines cherry:)

Walmart