BY POPSICLE #3 in Popsicles, Ice Pops & Juice Bars

Sugar-free and 15 calories per pop! Enjoy the original summertime treat in everyone’s favorite flavors—Orange, Cherry and Grape!

According to the FDA, the most common food allergens are milk, peanuts, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat. This product does not contain any of these common food allergens.

Nutritional Facts: https://smartlabel.labelinsight.com/product/4038205/nutrition?locale=en-US

Ingredients: https://smartlabel.labelinsight.com/product/4038205/ingredients?locale=en-US

• Whats your favorite flavor? mines cherry:)8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah M.
My mom buys these for my dad a lot. I think these are a classic treat , especially for the summer. I had no idea these were sugar free, you honestly can’t even tell when you eat one. I always thought there was at least a fourth flavor in the box. That’s definitely something that could be improved upon, adding more flavors
eve w.
Received for free to review. Not crazy about the artificial sweetener flavor, but overall not bad for a low calorie icy snack compared to ice cream calories... orange has that kinda bitter taste I like. It takes away from the sweetness. I would purchase again.
Lynn B.
This is a good sugar free popsicles. The flavors are ok. I don’t like orange that well, but it’s edible. Sugar free is more expensive than sugar popsicles. These are found in most grocery stores. I’d recommend it to those looking for sugar free.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
These are so flavorful and delicious. They are the perfect summer treat. They are sweet and fruity ice pops that melt in your mouth. I love the cherry 🍒 flavor. I recommend to others who enjoy ice pops or have kids (kids love them).
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I would DEFINITELY recommend Popsicle® Sugar Free Orange, Cherry, Grape to everyone! They taste JUST like the regular Popsicles but with NO sugar! I will never go back to the original. The flavors are delicious!
Leslie M.
Wayne
These were life savers after I had gastric bypass surgery in the summer of 2004. They don't taste sugar free at all. I'd say these were the only food item while on my liquids only phase that I didn't get sick of
Sam R.
Killeen
Popsicles are always good. They're a cool yummy treat. You can pretty much get them at any grocery store which is so convenient. So good for summer or anytime really. Always recommend popsicle brand to Others!
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I do not like the taste of these frozen lollipops:/ I think that their flavor is too sweet. The price is good, but I think that I’ll like them to be cheaper:P once they were in clearance so that’s is why I bought them but I didn’t like them so I gave them to my nephew:(
adiktive n.
#influenster #complementary these are great price range is five to six dollars for the 30 plus popsicles ... sugar free but you can hardly tell ... they are perfect for this heat without over doing the sugar
Monica W.
That are nice and fruity and a perfect snack for summer time. I like these over others because they don’t have that flack texture like some do. My family find these to be delicious and everyone should give them a try.
Jasmine  T.
Whats your favorite flavor? mines cherry:)