Popsicle Slow Melt Mighty Minis 20 ct uploaded by Ana M.Popsicle Slow Melt Mighty Minis 20 ct uploaded by Tara J.

BY POPSICLE

Popsicle® Mighty Minis® Slow Melt Pops.

The Original Brand.

Less Mess.

With a Touch of Gelatin.

Lemon-Lime, Watermelon, Fruit Punch, Strawberry-Kiwi, and Tropical Orange Flavored Ice Pops.

With other Natural Flavors.

A Quiescently Ffrozen confection.

20 Pack. see more...

Janelle C.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Absolutely love these for my two little ones. They taste yummy and since they are mini size, my kids don’t end up with melted ice pop everywhere! They definitely melt a little slower than the average ice pop, and when you have two boys— ANYTHING to help contain the mess is a big YES! I definitely recommend these to parents of little ones!
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Absolute FAVORITE during the season of sickness. They are slow melt and tiny so it gives the sick kiddos some liquids they need while not being super messy. I wish they came in more flavors and were more readily available in stores near me. I have to drive way out of my way to find them! Worth it though!
Shaniese C.
Decatur, IN
My child loves these! They are the perfect size for little hands. And they do seem to melt a tad bit slower then the average popsicle. Her favorite aqre the grape ones. Thank you popsicle brand for giving little kids a version without a big mess!
Amanda P.
Lafayette, IN
I used to buy the mini popsicles for my kids when they were babies. On a hot summer day we would sit outside and they would eat their little popsicles. These are perfect size for babies and toddlers! They have great flavors and we loved them.
LoveLeeLife L.
Fort Worth , TX
These are a great size for the littles but every time I open a box they have been melted and some point in time and refrozen. It’s a bummer because the size is just right. I would recommend trying them out.
Kelly D.
Okay if you have a TEETHING BABY these are amazingly effective in helping. My older kids love them as well and they’re very delicious with numerous flavors. We’ll continue to buy these for sure! Great tasting!
Nicole G.
Evanston , WY
My daughter LOVES THESE! They’re small enough that she can actually eat them before they turn into a giant mess! I will always buy these! They have much better flavor than any other options out there!
Ashley S.
Duncan, SC
My 2.5 year old loves these little popsicles and I love the fact that they truly do melt slower than normal ones! They also have smaller sticks which are much easier for little hands to hold!
Faith B.
Webb City, MO
Use these for my teething baby instead of orajel or other harmful things on her gums. She loves them and makes funny faces due to the cold. Will continue to buy these until she gets older!
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
My daughter loves these little popsicles. They’re the perfect little size and the slow melt helps A LOT. They taste really good too. We have purchased these over a couple times.
Regina C.
Grand Junction, Colorado
Do these actually melt slower? And by how much?
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
Weird question, but what flavor is the yellow popsicle?

Walmart