Food & SnacksFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesIce PopsPopsicle
Root Beer, Banana, Lemon Lime Ice Pops - 18 CT

Popsicle Root Beer, Banana, Lemon Lime Ice Pops - 18 CT

Popsicle® Root Beer, Banana, Lemon Lime Ice Pops.
The original brand.
Root beer, banana and lemon-lime flavored ice pops with other natural flavors.
A quiescently frozen confection.

What stores in Naples carry these
Why can't they bring back Root Beer, Banana, and Lemon lime and maybe Pineapple haven't seen these flavors around in quite sometime?
Are these actually good and how do they taste like
Start your review of Popsicle Root Beer, Banana, Lemon Lime Ice Pops - 18 CT!
How would you rate this product?
erin H.
Bedford, IN
They do not make these any more and it makes my soul weep! These were the best of everyting in the entire universe for making you feel better when you had a fever or a cold and everything you tried to eat would just hurt your throat. The root beer and banana ones are the true rockstars of the pack. Popsicle brand if you're reading this I beg of you from the bottom of my soul bring these flavors back!
Alisa W.
Marion, TX
I love these classic flavor popsicles . An easy fun summer treat in three great flavors : banana , root beer and lime. I always preferred the banana personally because it was the most delicious . It’s like a banana laffy taffy type flavor ! So good
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
I grew up with these and they are super yum, except for the banana flavor which is super yuck!! I wish they would replace banana flavor with something else!!! Root beer and lemon lime both taste great!!
Anna G.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Ok I admit I pick through these to get at the root beer and banana flavored ones in this box. I’m so sorry for leaving out the lemon lime ones. They should have put cherry in their place but now you know why the others are eaten first. They are good! Nice and cold and hits the spot especially on a hot day when you need to take a break.
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Our favorite at home we love the mango flavor strawberry orange one so delicious even in winter we keep buying it price affordable for Price for 6$
Macie W.
Jonesboro, GA
Why are these so hard to find nowadays?? These are absolutely delicious and remind me of simpler times. Come on Walmart work with my cravings 🤣
Serena Amber S.
My go to popsicle love the bannana and the rootbeer wow they great on a very hot day or just to have that great cool your self down treat.. The flavor of all three of them is put together well..
Chelsea S.
I get these every time I'm sick and they do a good job of soothing a sore throat or helping to lower a fever. I know that's not their job but it's a pleasant way to help me start to feel better when I'm sick. And they taste great in the summer! I always look for this box because these are the best flavors. They go fast at my house.
Bree S.
Great Falls, MT
These aren’t bad. They’re your general popsicle with banana and root beer flavor. I love banana popsicles so these are one of my favorite variety packs to get although I do think they price their things a little high for the fact it’s frozen juice.
Beth J.
Ligonier, PA
I love these popsicles. HATE the lime flavored ones. But the banana and the rootbeer are my favorite flavors.