BY POPSICLE

Popsicle® Root Beer, Banana, Lemon Lime Ice Pops.
The original brand.
Root beer, banana and lemon-lime flavored ice pops with other natural flavors.
A quiescently frozen confection. see more...

• Are these actually good and how do they taste like 3 Answers
Lesli V.
Anderson, SC
These Popsicles have been around for a while now and even now I still love them. They have always and will always be the best Popsicles ever. I still buy them. My favorite is the lemon lime one. These Popsicles remind me when I was a little kid and especially when the ice cream truck would come around and I would buy a Popsicle.
Stacey C.
Rockford, IL
Always have these on hand for the kids in the summer, they love them. I have a lot of memories of sharing them with the neighborhood kids when I was young. I love the rootbeer...
Donna C.
Pine Ridge, KY
These are great one a hot summer day! My kids loved them while playing in their little kiddie pool outside, or playing in the sprinkler! These are also great when you are sick!
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
I love this brand for Popsicles! The banana one is my favorite, it's like eating an actual banana. The root beer is good too, not too far off from drinking a root beer.
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
I am only giving three stars because of the flavors it comes. I hands down love the banana. I don't like root beer or lime anything. Maybe a strawberry and blueberry??
Amy V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These Popsicles have been around forever!! I loved them when I was younger and now my kids get to enjoy them too!
Ravinder K.
As a kid this was my favorite Popsicles I used to have these all the time and then for some reason I had stopped
Angie B.
Fort Myers, FL
I grew up on these as a little kid!! They are amazing and I don't know why I stopped keeping them in my freezer
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
I love these popsicles. HATE the lime flavored ones. But the banana and the rootbeer are my favorite flavors.
Kendra M.
Benson, NC
One of the best brand of Popsicles. Love the flavors that are in here. Banana has always been my favorite.
Brenda S.
Oxnard, CA
Are these actually good and how do they taste like