BY POPSICLE

Popsicle® Root Beer, Banana, Lemon Lime Ice Pops.
The original brand.
Root beer, banana and lemon-lime flavored ice pops with other natural flavors.
A quiescently frozen confection. see more...

• Are these actually good and how do they taste like 3 Answers
Beth J.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
I love these popsicles. HATE the lime flavored ones. But the banana and the rootbeer are my favorite flavors.
Kirstin T.
Kirstin T.
Love these! The banana Popsicles are go to for my household! I personally like the lemon lime
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
Ashtabula, OH
These Popsicles have the best flavor! Especially the banana! These are great and affordable!
Lisy O.
Lisy O.
I just love these Popsicles they are delicious and they are affordable. Great for party's or on a hot day
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Harrisville, UT
I just love these Popsicles! They are simple, delicious, and take me back to my childhood!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Rockford, IL
Always have these on hand for the kids in the summer, they love them. I have a lot of memories of sharing them with the neighborhood kids when I was young. I love the rootbeer...
Amy V.
Amy V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These Popsicles have been around forever!! I loved them when I was younger and now my kids get to enjoy them too!
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Benson, NC
One of the best brand of Popsicles. Love the flavors that are in here. Banana has always been my favorite.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
I am only giving three stars because of the flavors it comes. I hands down love the banana. I don't like root beer or lime anything. Maybe a strawberry and blueberry??
Crystal  B.
Crystal B.
Hilton, NY
I love this brand for Popsicles! The banana one is my favorite, it's like eating an actual banana. The root beer is good too, not too far off from drinking a root beer.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Oxnard, CA
Are these actually good and how do they taste like