BY POPSICLE

Popsicle® Rio 2 Rainbow Pops.

The original brand.

Lemonade, blue raspberry, strawberry and watermelon flavored ice pops.

Artificial flavor added.

A quiescently frozen confection.

Wild strawberry.

Sunburst lemonade.

Watermelon wonder.

Sky blue raspberry.

20-1.65 fl oz (48.7ml) pops.

20 pack.

40 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

8g sugars.

Per 1 pop serving. see more...

Christina C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good! I remember eating them when I was a kid and I now buy them for my kids! They love them! Perfect summer snack
Caitlin C.
These Popsicle have a great flavor to them. They are great in the summer when it is a hot day. Great for the whole family.
Jamie M.
Atco, Nj
These ice pops are great for summer. The flavors taste amazing and they are perfect for cooling off in the summer weather.
Amber M.
Morton, MS
These were surprisingly light and tasty! I was not personally a fan of the lemonade flavor but the other 3 were great!
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
These bring me back to my childhood! Delicious full flavors and I love the variety pack. Great on a hot summer day!
Ann L.
These are my favorite! I love that there is lemon flavor. These are one of my top choices when buying popsicles.
Shalishala L.
Tifton, GA
Taste pretty nice. My family enjoy it. I really love it. My family enjoy them. Family gather that What I use
Heather L.
My kids love these. Especially during the summer. They have so many different flavors. Great snack food.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
These popsicles made up I swear half of my my childhood. I love them in the summer time!
Angela J.
Clinton, SC
These are always a hit with the kiddos. They love the fun colors and fruity flavors.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How long are these good for?