BY POPSICLE

Popsicle® Rio 2 Rainbow Pops.

The original brand.

Lemonade, blue raspberry, strawberry and watermelon flavored ice pops.

Artificial flavor added.

A quiescently frozen confection.

Wild strawberry.

Sunburst lemonade.

Watermelon wonder.

Sky blue raspberry.

20-1.65 fl oz (48.7ml) pops.

20 pack.

40 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

8g sugars.

Per 1 pop serving. see more...

Amber M.
Morton, MS
These were surprisingly light and tasty! I was not personally a fan of the lemonade flavor but the other 3 were great!
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
These popsicles made up I swear half of my my childhood. I love them in the summer time!
Ann L.
These are my favorite! I love that there is lemon flavor. These are one of my top choices when buying popsicles.
Shalishala L.
Tifton, GA
Taste pretty nice. My family enjoy it. I really love it. My family enjoy them. Family gather that What I use
Shannon V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The lemonade one is the bomb.com and I wish they sold them separately. My kids liked them too! Husband wasn't a big fan though.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
If you didnt eat this when you were little you missed out so much . This are really good & yall should try them i recommend them ,the flavors are good .
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
These are a must to have in our freezer in the summer kids just go crazy over them. All their friends know my house to be full of popsicles
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
You're so good and delicious it's so late I love all the flavors it's just amazing and I find this product alive from my friends and family and it's delicious
Jamie M.
Atco, Nj
These ice pops are great for summer. The flavors taste amazing and they are perfect for cooling off in the summer weather.
Nicole B.
I love these pops. The lemonade flavor is my favorite. They are not watered down and the texture is nice...not too hard. If you made a box with just the lemonade I would be in heaven.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
How long are these good for?