Add a Photo

By POPSICLE
#434 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats
Popsicle® Rio 2 Rainbow Pops.

The original brand.

Lemonade, blue raspberry, strawberry and watermelon flavored ice pops.

Artificial flavor added.

A quiescently frozen confection.

Wild strawberry.

Sunburst lemonade.

Watermelon wonder.

Sky blue raspberry.

20-1.65 fl oz (48.7ml) pops.

20 pack.

40 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

8g sugars.

Per 1 pop serving.
Heather L.
Heather L.
My kids love these. Especially during the summer. They have so many different flavors. Great snack food.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
These Popsicle have a great flavor to them. They are great in the summer when it is a hot day. Great for the whole family.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
These popsicles made up I swear half of my my childhood. I love them in the summer time!
kathryn e.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, pa
These are great in the summer when its hot but they are also great in the winter if you have a sore throat. lots of flavors to choose from too
Amber M.
Amber M.
Morton, MS
These were surprisingly light and tasty! I was not personally a fan of the lemonade flavor but the other 3 were great!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I love these pops. The lemonade flavor is my favorite. They are not watered down and the texture is nice...not too hard. If you made a box with just the lemonade I would be in heaven.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
You're so good and delicious it's so late I love all the flavors it's just amazing and I find this product alive from my friends and family and it's delicious
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The lemonade one is the bomb.com and I wish they sold them separately. My kids liked them too! Husband wasn't a big fan though.
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Jan. 19, 2017, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: Juice Ice Pops Rainbow Assorted Flavors 39.6 fl oz; 1.17 l
If you didnt eat this when you were little you missed out so much . This are really good & yall should try them i recommend them ,the flavors are good .