BY POPSICLE #12 in Popsicles, Ice Pops & Juice Bars

Popsicle® Rio 2 Rainbow Pops.

The original brand.

Lemonade, blue raspberry, strawberry and watermelon flavored ice pops.

Artificial flavor added.

A quiescently frozen confection.

Wild strawberry.

Sunburst lemonade.

Watermelon wonder.

Sky blue raspberry.

20-1.65 fl oz (48.7ml) pops.

20 pack.

40 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

8g sugars.

Per 1 pop serving. see more...

crystal b.
Seffner , FL
A awesome product all the flavors are very tasty what better to have as a treat on a hot summer day I would recommend this product to any one its also a winner for kids if you have any my lids love them cant go wrong with the pops
Nicole B.
I love these pops. The lemonade flavor is my favorite. They are not watered down and the texture is nice...not too hard. If you made a box with just the lemonade I would be in heaven.
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
You're so good and delicious it's so late I love all the flavors it's just amazing and I find this product alive from my friends and family and it's delicious
Andrea M.
These are a must for my 4 year old.. not so sugary just the right amount of sweet. Flavors are as color and taste full as it's flavors n it westerly like.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
If you didnt eat this when you were little you missed out so much . This are really good & yall should try them i recommend them ,the flavors are good .
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
These are great in the summer when its hot but they are also great in the winter if you have a sore throat. lots of flavors to choose from too
Caitlynn P.
Morgantown, KY
Im a kid at heart when it comes to popsicles! i love them and these have a great flavor! and they are perfect for summer when I'm baby'sitting!
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
These are a must to have in our freezer in the summer kids just go crazy over them. All their friends know my house to be full of popsicles
Jessica M.
Temple, GA
Yummy, delicious popsicles! The flavor is so good, not that cheap syrup-y taste! Very sweet but not TOO sweet! Price is great as well!
Christina C.
These are so good! I remember eating them when I was a kid and I now buy them for my kids! They love them! Perfect summer snack
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How long are these good for?