Add a Photo

By POPSICLE
#246 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats
Popsicle® Rio 2 Rainbow Pops.

The original brand.

Lemonade, blue raspberry, strawberry and watermelon flavored ice pops.

Artificial flavor added.

A quiescently frozen confection.

Wild strawberry.

Sunburst lemonade.

Watermelon wonder.

Sky blue raspberry.

20-1.65 fl oz (48.7ml) pops.

20 pack.

Per 1 pop serving.
crystal b.
crystal b.
Seffner, Fl

A awesome product all the flavors are very tasty what better to have as a treat on a hot summer day I would recommend this product to any one its also a winner for kids if you have any my lids love them cant go wrong with the pops
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

These are a must for my 4 year old.. not so sugary just the right amount of sweet. Flavors are as color and taste full as it's flavors n it westerly like.
Christina C.
Christina C.

These are so good! I remember eating them when I was a kid and I now buy them for my kids! They love them! Perfect summer snack
Angela J.
Angela J.
Clinton, SC

These are always a hit with the kiddos. They love the fun colors and fruity flavors.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Atco, Nj

These ice pops are great for summer. The flavors taste amazing and they are perfect for cooling off in the summer weather.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO

These are a must to have in our freezer in the summer kids just go crazy over them. All their friends know my house to be full of popsicles
Blair W.
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN

These bring me back to my childhood! Delicious full flavors and I love the variety pack. Great on a hot summer day!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Temple, GA

Yummy, delicious popsicles! The flavor is so good, not that cheap syrup-y taste! Very sweet but not TOO sweet! Price is great as well!
Caitlynn P.
Caitlynn P.
Morgantown, KY

Im a kid at heart when it comes to popsicles! i love them and these have a great flavor! and they are perfect for summer when I'm baby'sitting!
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX

If you didnt eat this when you were little you missed out so much . This are really good & yall should try them i recommend them ,the flavors are good .