BY POPSICLE

Popsicle® Rio 2 Rainbow Pops.

The original brand.

Lemonade, blue raspberry, strawberry and watermelon flavored ice pops.

Artificial flavor added.

A quiescently frozen confection.

Wild strawberry.

Sunburst lemonade.

Watermelon wonder.

Sky blue raspberry.

20-1.65 fl oz (48.7ml) pops.

20 pack.

40 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

8g sugars.

Per 1 pop serving. see more...

Andrea M.
CHICAGO, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are a must for my 4 year old.. not so sugary just the right amount of sweet. Flavors are as color and taste full as it's flavors n it westerly like.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
If you didnt eat this when you were little you missed out so much . This are really good & yall should try them i recommend them ,the flavors are good .
Ann L.
These are my favorite! I love that there is lemon flavor. These are one of my top choices when buying popsicles.
Shalishala L.
Tifton, GA
Taste pretty nice. My family enjoy it. I really love it. My family enjoy them. Family gather that What I use
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
These are great in the summer when its hot but they are also great in the winter if you have a sore throat. lots of flavors to choose from too
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
These popsicles made up I swear half of my my childhood. I love them in the summer time!
Caitlin C.
These Popsicle have a great flavor to them. They are great in the summer when it is a hot day. Great for the whole family.
Shannon V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The lemonade one is the bomb.com and I wish they sold them separately. My kids liked them too! Husband wasn't a big fan though.
Nicole B.
I love these pops. The lemonade flavor is my favorite. They are not watered down and the texture is nice...not too hard. If you made a box with just the lemonade I would be in heaven.
Jamie M.
Atco, Nj
These ice pops are great for summer. The flavors taste amazing and they are perfect for cooling off in the summer weather.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
How long are these good for?