Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesPopsicle
Popsicle Orange/Cherry/Grape/Watermelon/Blue Raspberry Ice Pops Variety Pack 40 ct Box

Naturally and artificially flavored orange, cherry, grape, blue raspberry, and watermelon ice pops. A quiescently frozen confection.

Where can you find these popsicles?
how is the taste of these popsicles?
Start your review of Popsicle® Orange/Cherry/Grape/Watermelon/Blue Raspberry Ice Pops Variety Pack 40 ct Box!
Denita C.
Burdine, KY
Great flavor. I like that it is only one instead of a double popsicle. Easier to eat without it melting. The kids love these. Popsicles always makes everything better.
daniela C.
Elgin, IL
I LOVEEEEEE THIS POPSICLES!!!! They are amazing and they’re multiple flavors and they’re all great and delicious. It makes me feel colder (in a good way) and it feels sooo good and they really really good. Totally recommend!!
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
My kid and I love these flavors, the grape is our favorite but unfortunately there are just some pieces of that flavor, but we enjoy them a lot. How to improve them? Put more grape flavor ones in the box!😋
Macy A.
I love this pops! My favorite flavor is the grape. Once you eat one you have to have another one and another. So good!
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
This is very refreshing for those hit days you get in the summer. I always liked having these as a child and still do. I just do wish there was a lesser amount of sugar. But I'd keep getting this for the summertime.
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
These are a necessary when you are a kid. These are affordable, taste great and feed a lot b/c you have to share popsicles. Great flavors to chose from make these great popsicles
Kirsten A.
Henning, TN
My children's all time favorite during these hot summer months! Super affordable and beyond tasty. Would recommend for all mom's especially during this unbearably hot summer we are having.
Jenissa D.
Hesperia, CA
This is a great variety pack! The flavors are amazing! I would definitely recommend and purchase these again.
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
This is definitely a yummy popsicle !! My favorites are the blue raspberry, watermelon, and grape these are so great and come in a big pack so it’s great for parties and every big event!!! I definitely would purchase again
Jamie W.
Artesia, NM
These are a classic for a reason. They are an easy and quick snack for the kiddos. I have bought these again and again.