Popsicle® Orange, Cherry & Grape

Try Orange, Cherry and Grape Popsicle® flavors with this variety pack. Why pick one flavor when you can have them all?

Popsicle® Orange, Cherry & Grape About how long does it take for a review to post on the popsicle website? Will I get an email when it's been posted? I won't have to waste my time checking back if I know to just wait for an email.
Popsicles or Fudgsicles?
Start your review of Popsicle® Orange, Cherry & Grape!
Product Highlights
You can't go wrong with the cherry flavor!in reviews
We love these ice cream pops!in reviews
Kaitlyn W.
Blyth, ON
I've started doing keto and these are low carb. I love having these for dessert! Very strong flavours, definitely would recommend!
Donna B.
Altoona, PA
What’s not to love? Bright fun colors. Tasty, fruity flavors! I’m a popsicle junkie and have been eating them for a very long time. Popsicles, the classics, orange, cherry, and grape, I would also suggest adding banana to variety packs, because that’s always been my favorite. These popsicles are extremely affordable and yummy for the entire family. I love that, compared to other brands, the sugar content is low. It’s good to know they make these with all natural products and no artificial flavors. Love these when I am not feeling well with a sore throat.
Sarah T.
Middletown, PA
Popsicle® Orange, Cherry & Grape uploaded by Sarah T.
Purchased at: Target
My girls can't seem to get enough of these popsicles. There isn't much variety in this box but there is lots of flavor and it's a great value. I especially appreciate them using naturally sourced colors
Rocío V.
Beaverton, OR
Popsicle® Orange, Cherry & Grape uploaded by Rocío V.
I really like these popsicle sticks because they are really cheap and they also taste really good. I would definitely recommend
Brittany  K.
These Popsicles are good, my kids like to get them in the summer time. The only bad thing is they don't come with more flavors. They also seem to melt so quickly. We still enjoy them.
Kayle M.
Dothan, AL
My kids absolutely love these popcicles. The only downfall is they are very messy and very unhealthy
Natalie C.
Menifee, CA
We always keep these in the freezer during the summer! I love these classic flavors!
Jonathon M.
Paintsville, KY
This box has the best 3 flavors there is and this brand is the best . I buy them all the time and they are pretty cheap on price would recommend any one to try these
Elianna M.
laval
In summer is our best option, my kids love this but I think the size is to small, of for that my kids always eat two ones
Tashalee  R.
Braintree, MA
Popsicles are our favorite we love them at home. They are so delicious they have great flavor. I wish the boxes came with more flavor options. We buy these all the time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nikki M.
Springfield, TN
il y a 4 ans
Teresa W. il y a 2 ans
Yes you should be able to see it when you do it. Don't recall getting an email thou.