Popsicle No Sugar Added Fudgesicles 20 ct

by Fudgsicle

#10 in Ice Pops

The original fudge pops are delicious chocolate flavored bars with only 40 calories per bar and no added sugar. Also available in an 8-pack.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Popsicle No Sugar Added Fudgesicles 20 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie A.
Montclair, CA
My favorite no sugar ice cream. Full of flavor and still taste good without feeling too guilty. Also the price is always right for this product
Shannon C.
Great snack especially for no added sugar - in my opinion, you can’t even tell the difference. My favorite brand for fudgesicles.
Lyndsay D.
I love these fudgesicles. They’ve been around quite a while. I was diagnosed T1 diabetic in the 80s, and I always remember loving when I would get these as a treat. I still buy them occasionally, when I don’t buy the real ones lol. They are a nice, light treat.
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
I really don’t think these are horrible! Satisfies a chocolate craving! Affordable. Good on a hot day after dinner when I want some chocolate!
Stephanie M.
Revere, MA
These are good if you are craving some thing fudgy and cold. Low in sugar so great for those watching what they eat. In the past I’ve found they do tend to get frosty on their package after just a week of the box being opened.
Danielle J.
St Petersburg, FL
Fudgesicles are a must have in my household. We go through a box in 2 days! They literally melt chocolate in your mouth, so good!!!
Brooke A.
I am obsessed with these. Not only are they no sugar but they have a great taste. Would definitely recommend.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,032 reviews
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This is just a classic fudgesicle and it tastes great. You really can't taste any difference between this one and the regular version.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Fudge pops are a yummy treat to have! The chocolate tastes delicious and you aren’t killing yourself on the calories!
Haley B.
if you’re looking for a amazing tasting dessert right after dinner with no sugar, this is it! this tastes distinctly like it has added sugar in it but it doesn’t at all! it’s so amazing and idk how they do it but i definetely recommend!

Looking for your answer?