Popsicle® Minions™

Despicable Me Minion Ice Pop are shaped just like your favorite movie characters! Taste the despicably delicious, fruity flavor in every lick and bite. Perfect for on the go—at the park, the beach, at home, or anywhere!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Popsicle® Minions™!
Piscataway, NJ
Popsicle® Minions™ uploaded by Cheryl K.
You can tell my family is a huge fan of Popsicles! we have an assortment of 3 types in the freezer at all times. these minion ice pops are a favorite because they remind us of the ice cream truck! I received these complimentary from @influenster
Elsa, TX
Popsicle® Minions™ uploaded by Arlene M.
My son absolutely loved the Popsicle Minions ice cream. He said he liked the taste a lot and was so excited it was shaped like a Minion. The price on this ice cream is very affordable. Super cute, taste great and kid approved.
Leesburg, VA
Popsicle® Minions™ uploaded by Kathy O.
The presentation is really cute! My son could taste the strawberry banana flavor, he finished it quickly. I’d buy it again!
Mount Olive, NC
Popsicle® Minions™ uploaded by Lexi Gail T.
Popsicle® Minions™ uploaded by Lexi Gail T.
these popsicles taste like summer feels...... what a great lemonade taste and a lite hint a blueberry...... I would offer more flavors like maybe banana or strawberry....
Corp Christi, TX
Popsicle® Minions™ uploaded by Kelsey H.
My kids and myself enjoyed these. It was the perfect mix of sour and sweet. The minion looked adorable. But they melted SO FAST. My kids struggled to finish it before it melted all down their arms. I still would recommend due to flavor. But have wipes ready!
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Popsicle® Minions™ uploaded by Molly C.
I received a cashback offer to try this for an honest opinion. My kiddo was so excited when she spotted these in the store. They were a perfect treat for a hot day. They are a bit large and melted off the stick very quickly. There was a bit of upset about it falling off in to the grass before it was even half eaten.
Meriden, CT
Popsicle® Minions™ uploaded by Silver W.
My son is obsessed with minions and loved these. The flavors are fun and great for kids. The product itself is cute and similar to a minion. It is a great alternative to the ice cream truck as it is much more affordable. It's sometimes hard to find character Popsicles. The only thing I don't like is that they tend to melt quicker and can turn into a mess but that just depends on how quick you or your child eat them. These are still great treats!
Lyles, TN
Popsicle® Minions™ uploaded by Candice B.
a little sour but pretty good. the colors and the minion shape look really good! my 5 year old really enjoyed them. it had some cute activities on the box too
El Mirage, AZ
Popsicle® Minions™ uploaded by Nilda F.
Popsicle® Minions™ uploaded by Nilda F.
The kids seem to love it, the minion shape is cute and they love it. These are amazing to keep in the freezer, my kids love popsicles and are always after the ice cream man. The are definitely affordable and we recommend.
Vance, AL
Popsicle® Minions™ uploaded by Tiffany B.
These are the cutest popcicles. They have a great bold taste. To me the strawberry Banana part is a bit too sour to be considered strawberry banana but its still really good. My only suggestion is put more inb the box for the moms that have to share with the kids lol

Looking for your answer?