Popsicle Fudgsicle No Sugar Added uploaded by Bridgett B.

BY FUDGSICLE

Fudgsicle® The Original Fudge Pops No Sugar Added.

The Original brand.

40 Calories per pop.

80 Calories per 2 pop serving.

Reduced calorie chocolate flavored frozen dessert.

33% Fewer calories than our regular Fudgsicle. see more...

Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These fudgsicles are great and they are not a lot of calories which is good when your watching your weight and want to have chocolate which I do a lot lol. This product is better than others because the flavor is great and does not taste like plastic. I would recommend this iteam to a friend.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Modesto, Ca
I enjoy these sugar free fudge pops more than others I have tried! Most sugar free chocolate products are lacking in the flavor department, however, I feel these deliver on taste and flavor. Will definitely buy again!
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Foodie Expert
A good popsicle fudge favor it has a good taste it's been around for a long time, and the price is right. I love it
Irma P.
Irma P.
Batavia, IL
Love these fudge bars..low in calories and very satisfying! We always have a box in my fridge!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
Foodie Expert
These are the absolute best! They definitely hit the spot when I'm craving some chocolate, yet they don't make me feel like it's too sweet either! They're the perfect balance. Grew up on these loving them and so will my future kids!
Bridgett B.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run, NC
Foodie Expert
Popsicle Fudgsicle No Sugar Added these were delicious. They tasted just like the regular fudge pops. Nice to know the no sugar 40 calories pop can taste maybe even better then the regular. Definitely gonna buy this again.
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Foodie Expert
Such a great option for a lower calorie ice cream treat! Keeps me from overdoing it, healthier than alternatives, and incredibly inexpensive! Will repurchase in the future!
Aimée M.
Aimée M.
Foodie Expert
I love chocolate and I love Popsicle's...this is the perfect combination! I can eat these everyday! Lol refreshing chocolatey goodness and they're low calorie!
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Foodie Expert
Love having these on hand. Since my husband and i are counting calories, this is the perfect ''treat'' as they are only 40-cals a pop. It doesn't make you feel deprived of sweets, and cutting out some sugar is great too. They're not super chocolatey, but that is expected, and they still have enough flavor to give you that "chocolate fix."
Dallas O.
Dallas O.
Foodie Expert
I've loved these pops since I was little! They are such a great little snack to cool you off and they are affordable! Great taste and texture!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Foodie Expert
Are these good to buy at the store