Popsicle Fudgsicle No Sugar Added uploaded by Bridgett B.

BY FUDGSICLE

Fudgsicle® The Original Fudge Pops No Sugar Added.

The Original brand.

40 Calories per pop.

80 Calories per 2 pop serving.

Reduced calorie chocolate flavored frozen dessert.

33% Fewer calories than our regular Fudgsicle. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Foodie Expert
Popsicle Fudgsicle No Sugar Added these were delicious. They tasted just like the regular fudge pops. Nice to know the no sugar 40 calories pop can taste maybe even better then the regular. Definitely gonna buy this again.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Foodie Expert
Such a great option for a lower calorie ice cream treat! Keeps me from overdoing it, healthier than alternatives, and incredibly inexpensive! Will repurchase in the future!
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
Foodie Expert
These are the absolute best! They definitely hit the spot when I'm craving some chocolate, yet they don't make me feel like it's too sweet either! They're the perfect balance. Grew up on these loving them and so will my future kids!
Aimée M.
Foodie Expert
I love chocolate and I love Popsicle's...this is the perfect combination! I can eat these everyday! Lol refreshing chocolatey goodness and they're low calorie!
Dallas O.
Cut Bank, MT
Foodie Expert
I've loved these pops since I was little! They are such a great little snack to cool you off and they are affordable! Great taste and texture!
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Foodie Expert
So yummy , and cheap at walmart. I got an 8 pack for a dollar. And no sugar added ? Amazing. So worth the prize.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Fudgesicle
Probably one of my favorite ice cream products! When I eat one they are always so good I have to have another and sometimes another!! Like a chip you can't just have one!!!
Megan S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: Fudgesicle
It seems weird to have fudge popsicles so i don't really recommend it but you guys should try it and tell me
Lauren W.
Linwood, NJ
Review for: Original No Sugar Added
These are one of my favorite treats to keep in the house. So refreshing post-workout or on a hot day, and you don't even feel guilty after eating them.
kimmian h.
Jacksonville, FL
Been a favorite since i was a child and now my children love them! super ice cold chocolate goodness
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Foodie Expert
Are these good to buy at the store