3 colors available

BY FUDGSICLE

Fudgsicle® The Original Fudge Pops No Sugar Added.

The Original brand.

40 Calories per pop.

80 Calories per 2 pop serving.

Reduced calorie chocolate flavored frozen dessert.

33% Fewer calories than our regular Fudgsicle. see more...

Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These fudgsicles are great and they are not a lot of calories which is good when your watching your weight and want to have chocolate which I do a lot lol. This product is better than others because the flavor is great and does not taste like plastic. I would recommend this iteam to a friend.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating fudge pops. These not only satisfy my sweet tooth, but do not make me feel guilty afterwords! These low cal treats are a perfect snack or after dinner dessert. What I like most about them is that the flavor isn't to overwhelming.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Modesto, Ca
I enjoy these sugar free fudge pops more than others I have tried! Most sugar free chocolate products are lacking in the flavor department, however, I feel these deliver on taste and flavor. Will definitely buy again!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
SAN JOSE, CA
Foodie Expert
I loved these as a kid. They are so delicious and scrumptious. Great for the summer or winter. For adults and kids of course.
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Foodie Expert
A good popsicle fudge favor it has a good taste it's been around for a long time, and the price is right. I love it
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Edinburg , Tx
These are one of my favorite ice cream treats and my kids love them!! Not as many calories as I thought either!!
Irma P.
Irma P.
Batavia, IL
Love these fudge bars..low in calories and very satisfying! We always have a box in my fridge!
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Foodie Expert
Love having these on hand. Since my husband and i are counting calories, this is the perfect ''treat'' as they are only 40-cals a pop. It doesn't make you feel deprived of sweets, and cutting out some sugar is great too. They're not super chocolatey, but that is expected, and they still have enough flavor to give you that "chocolate fix."
Dallas O.
Dallas O.
Foodie Expert
I've loved these pops since I was little! They are such a great little snack to cool you off and they are affordable! Great taste and texture!
Kim B.
Kim B.
These are my fav, guilt-free snack. They satisfy cravings for chocolate and are low calorie. If I am going to buy fudge pops I always purchase the fudgesicle brand.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Foodie Expert
Are these good to buy at the store