Popsicle® Firecracker®

These red, white and blue frozen pops are a classic summertime treat!

Anyone else remember the Dickee Dee riding around with these in his freezer ??
My favorite snack on the beach xx
Start your review of Popsicle® Firecracker®!
How would you rate this product?
Flushing, NY
Please bring me back to buying Popsicles from the ice cream truck during the summer in Merrick city I love this brand and I love these Popsicles in particular because they remind me of my childhood they’re pretty cheap when you buy them at the pharmacy CVS target Walgreens
Theses symbolize the official start of summer. No other Popsicles have have as good a taste as these ones. They don't taste artificial even though they are lol. They still stain but not as much as other brands so these are better to give to kids who are messy,
Wellington, FL
A classic popsicle I enjoyed as a kid. The flavors are cherry, lemon, and blue raspberry which all together are very good and flavorful. A great value in each box depending where it is purchased. I need to purchase the product again because it is so awesome!
Tucson
Firecracker Popsicles will always be one of my favorite things. I love all the flavors on the popsicle and enjoy how the brand has never changed this product. I am a regular consumer and love to re-buy this product especially when it's warm out.
Riverside, CA
Mmmmm so good! The perfect popsicle during the hot southern California days. Delicious cherry and blue raspberry flavor. I love that these go on sale a lot in the summer and I look forward to having them in my freezer again. Have been buying for years.
Brighton, MI
Every July these are stocked in our freezer. I’m not sure why it’s the perfect summer popsicle but we love them. I do wish they weren’t so top heavy because my kids always seem to drop them. But either way they are the best.
Blackwell
Always Amazing on hot summer day. Greasy taste and flavor over the years. Great packaging very convenient. Great price always available to local grocery store or gas station. Would recommend to friends and family
Conway, SC
I grew up eating these popsicles l, and now my kiddos are too. Honestly no other brand is as good as popsicle brand. This flavor is my kids favorite. It is jam packed with flavor and has a nice tartness to it.
Fresno
These were a part of my childhood life and I have loved the taste of them since then.The taste of the popsicles are great that every kid likes them.They are low in price and the packaging is tasteful.
Roselle , IL
My favorite Popsicle some of the best flavors all in one very refreshing can’t beat the price definitely a crowdpleaser I would love to see if a lemonade popsicle yes I will definitely be buying again