Popsicle Firecracker uploaded by Kendra A.Popsicle Firecracker uploaded by Kendra A.Popsicle Firecracker uploaded by Giselle M.

BY POPSICLE

Popsicle® Firecrackers® Cherry, White Lemon, Blue Raspberry Ice Pops - 8 PK.

The original brand.

Good source of Vitamin C with 10% fruit juice.

8-1.6 fl oz (47.3ml) pops.

8 pack.

Naturally and artificially flavored cherry, white lemon and blue raspberry ice pops.

A frozen confection. see more...

Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Foodie Expert
These are NOT how I remember them. I was excited when I bought them but they were sour and gross! I ended up throwing them away. Will not buy again- i will just buy bomb pops from now on. These are terrible!!!!
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Foodie Expert
These remind me of my childhood. I was so excited to get them again as an adult. However they are not at all how I remember I believe the recipe must have been changed. Very disappointed. They are now very sour and strange.
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
Review for: Firecracker
My favorite summer treat! I love having one of these when I'm chilling by the pool or outside! I love that they are red white and blue they mix really will if you are making drinks on the 4th of July just pop one right in the adult beverage and your good to go!
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Foodie Expert
These are a classic treat. They're simple, but delicious. Sweet, soft, and perfect for a hot day. The three flavors work very well together, and I would recommend it to anyone who likes popsicles.
Tylinn W.
Foodie Expert
I was very very disappointed in these popsicles. These taste NOTHING like the original bomb/rocket pops. I was expecting a slight difference but these are a completely different flavor.
santana b.
Lenore, WV
Foodie Expert
My children's all time fave out in the hot heat, nothing like 90 degree weather and popcicles to cool you down! Best tasting!
heather K.
Jefferson, IA
I grew up on these i loved them then and i absolutely love them now my kids love them and i have to buy them all the time
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Foodie Expert
Perfect summer treat! Cool the kids off at the fourth of July barbeque! Delicious for adults and children!!
Katie P.
Flint, MI
These area staple at our house in the summer, especially for the fourth of July!
Fatima T.
Review for: Firecracker
I'm surprised no one has reviewed these. I love them! They are perfect for summer. The flavors are almost the same for each color, I can taste a slight difference.
Emily R.
My favorite snack on the beach xx
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Foodie Expert
Anyone else remember the Dickee Dee riding around with these in his freezer ??