Popsicle Firecracker uploaded by Kendra A.Popsicle Firecracker uploaded by Kendra A.Popsicle Firecracker uploaded by Giselle M.

BY POPSICLE

Popsicle® Firecrackers® Cherry, White Lemon, Blue Raspberry Ice Pops - 8 PK.

The original brand.

Good source of Vitamin C with 10% fruit juice.

8-1.6 fl oz (47.3ml) pops.

8 pack.

Naturally and artificially flavored cherry, white lemon and blue raspberry ice pops.

A frozen confection. see more...

Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Foodie Expert
These are NOT how I remember them. I was excited when I bought them but they were sour and gross! I ended up throwing them away. Will not buy again- i will just buy bomb pops from now on. These are terrible!!!!
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Foodie Expert
These remind me of my childhood. I was so excited to get them again as an adult. However they are not at all how I remember I believe the recipe must have been changed. Very disappointed. They are now very sour and strange.
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
Review for: Firecracker
My favorite summer treat! I love having one of these when I'm chilling by the pool or outside! I love that they are red white and blue they mix really will if you are making drinks on the 4th of July just pop one right in the adult beverage and your good to go!
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Foodie Expert
These are a classic treat. They're simple, but delicious. Sweet, soft, and perfect for a hot day. The three flavors work very well together, and I would recommend it to anyone who likes popsicles.
Tylinn W.
Foodie Expert
I was very very disappointed in these popsicles. These taste NOTHING like the original bomb/rocket pops. I was expecting a slight difference but these are a completely different flavor.
Britanny H.
Beaufort, SC
Foodie Expert
Oh my what I wonderful dessert/treat for the entire family! Whether you are barely walking or can't walk anymore, this is my go to snack to keep the family cool and relaxed on a hot summer day. I grew up eating these and they are still very popular for my two children. They have however gotten smaller over the years so it leaves you wanting more when you are finished.
Joan A.
Foodie Expert
This brings me back so many memories of summer growing up. These were a staple at our house. I like how there's three flavors per stick and not just stuck to one flavor. Great size too, but we always end up getting a second one right after the first one is done. I love having these at BBQs or just whenever we're hanging out in the backyard.
Lita N.
Port Orchard, WA
Foodie Expert
A summertime classic for sure! These are some of the most popular popsicles you will find at the grocery store. I usually buy mine at my local Winco, since Walmart always runs out. But these will always be a favorite of mine and be the first in my freezer for summer-time snacks.
Rachel B.
Brundidge, AL
Foodie Expert
Such an awesome backyard bash treat for those hot summer nights! We always have them on the fourth because of the colors and they are so yummy!!! They aren't too expensive either and I'll definitely buy them over and over again ;)
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
These have always been one of my favorite summer time treats. I love the bright fun colors and it is a good flavor. These are a decently priced option as well. Classic and an all time favorite for so many people it's always a hit.
Emily R.
My favorite snack on the beach xx
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Foodie Expert
Anyone else remember the Dickee Dee riding around with these in his freezer ??