Popsicle Firecracker uploaded by Giselle M.Popsicle Firecracker uploaded by Kendra A.Popsicle Firecracker uploaded by Kendra A.

BY POPSICLE #2 in Popsicles, Ice Pops & Juice Bars

Popsicle® Firecrackers® Cherry, White Lemon, Blue Raspberry Ice Pops - 8 PK.

The original brand.

Good source of Vitamin C with 10% fruit juice.

8-1.6 fl oz (47.3ml) pops.

8 pack.

Naturally and artificially flavored cherry, white lemon and blue raspberry ice pops.

A frozen confection. see more...

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
There is nothing quite like buying Popsicle Firecrackers during a hot, summer day.  These things are very refreshing and are on par with most other Popsicles.  These go on sale occasionally at my local grocery store and when they're on sale I buy a couple of boxes.  Would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
My daughter loves these. I wish they didnt get blue and red all over her clothes but hey thats part of it right!? They are delicious and perfect for that hot summer day. Good price for a great product.
Odette C.
Taunton , MA
Ehh...not one of my favorites. Fun for party’s, like Fourth of July. The flavor is kind of bland. I’m not sure how expensive cause I’ve only really had them at other people’s party’s. They just okay!
Hannah B.
Mill Valley, CA
These remind me of being a kid during the summertime! I love the cherry and blue raspberry flavors. I’m not a huge fan of the lime, but these popsicles are still some of my favorites.
Kate B.
Hudson
I really like the white and blue flavor of the popsicle not so much the red. I think these are a fun treat to eat when it’s super hot outside. I really like them.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
These are NOT how I remember them. I was excited when I bought them but they were sour and gross! I ended up throwing them away. Will not buy again- i will just buy bomb pops from now on. These are terrible!!!!
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
These remind me of my childhood. I was so excited to get them again as an adult. However they are not at all how I remember I believe the recipe must have been changed. Very disappointed. They are now very sour and strange.
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
My favorite summer treat! I love having one of these when I'm chilling by the pool or outside! I love that they are red white and blue they mix really will if you are making drinks on the 4th of July just pop one right in the adult beverage and your good to go!
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
These are a classic treat. They're simple, but delicious. Sweet, soft, and perfect for a hot day. The three flavors work very well together, and I would recommend it to anyone who likes popsicles.
Tylinn W.
I was very very disappointed in these popsicles. These taste NOTHING like the original bomb/rocket pops. I was expecting a slight difference but these are a completely different flavor.
Emily R.
My favorite snack on the beach xx
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Anyone else remember the Dickee Dee riding around with these in his freezer ??