Popsicle ® Creamsicle ® No Sugar Added Pops

Reduced-calorie vanilla frozen dessert coated with orange, cherry & mixed berry ice. Naturally and artificially flavored. 65% fewer calories than our regular creamsicle. Calories reduced from 140 calories to 40 calories per 2 pops.

Are these as good as they look?
Start your review of Popsicle ® Creamsicle ® No Sugar Added Pops!
karina J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Popsicle ® Creamsicle ® No Sugar Added Pops uploaded by karina J.
I feel like everyone in the world has tried Popsicle brand Popsicles. I really like the creamsickles and pretty much every type of popsicle haha! I usually hate everything that is sugar-free or diet, but I don’t notice a difference with these Popsicles being “no sugar added”. I would rate these an 8/10 and would recommend them to friends and family. Popsicle ® Creamsicle ® No Sugar Added Pops
Mac D.
A classic. Perfect combination of flavors. Luv luv luv. I can eat like 3 in a row. That s h ow goo d it is!! So yummy!
viktoriia S.
Bothell, WA
I tried it only once. Ice cream that would be better ice cream that I am right. It is very tasty, especially the filling inside. #voxbox
Shay J.
Salem, IN
Creamsicles are the bomb!!! I’ve loved these ever since I was a kid and now my kids love them too! They are so delicious!! And very affordable!
Annaliese E.
Cambridge, OH
I love these. Influenster just reminded me of memories from my childhood. My Momma got these for us all the time. My next grocery visit will include these. They are such a good snack. Especially on our warmer days. I recommend them for kids and adults of all ages.
Megan G.
Mullins, SC
I love the creamsicle popsicles! I’ve been eating them since I was very young as my grandmother always bought them. They’re an affordable treat and super tasty. It’s a great way to cool off in the summer.
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved eating this product while watching my favorite series because it is delicious.
Mickenzie T.
Barnesville
Popsicle ® Creamsicle ® No Sugar Added Pops uploaded by Mickenzie T.
These are so good!! My kids and I love them! It’s a pool side favorite! We buy them weekly.
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG. These are addicting and delicious and yummy and creamy and orangey. Orange popsicle covers vanilla cream and 1 just isn’t enough. If it’s summer we have creamsicles in the fridge.
Jessie C.
Brea, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite popsicle. The tangy orange popsicle on the outside with the creamy vanilla is the perfect combination. It brings back childhood memories as I got this as a treat. Now that I’m an adult, I’m so happy I can buy this anytime