Popsicle® Big Stick

Cherry and pineapple flavored ice pops with other natural flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Popsicle® Big Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Pearisburg, VA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love popsicles and so does my kids, Popsicle® Big Stick tastes so good and it compares to alternatives, I think they are good and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and I am repeat user.
San Diego, CA
Popsicle big sticks reminds me of my childhood when we would run out to the ice cream truck on a hot day. The delicious pineapple flavor of a I big stick is so refreshing!
I love the Popsicle Big Stick ice popsicle, these are great treats or snacks during summer but tbh I eat these in any season. I'm usually on the go n I get hot so I grab one of these n it helps me cool down fast, best is the flavor is good. I tried other brands which had n after taste n I didn't get that after taste with Popsicle pops. Aside from that I give these to my little brother as treats which he simply loves n it keeps him well entertained for awhile. Yea I think I bribe him with the popscicles but they r good n i can recommend them for any age.
Willows, CA
I used to eat these when I was a kid and now I buy them for my kids I think that the price is really good for how big of a popsicle it is and it taste delicious like a combination of cherries and pineapple's is a perfect summer time treat but Popsicle brand makes the best Popsicles out there basically all their products are amazing
I love these ice pops in the summer and spring. It is great for picnics or going outside, to the park, or even for just a day at home. I get these all the time cuz htey have such a great taste.
Hanford, CA
Where to start with this popsicle... it is of course mostly sugary goodness and it is huge so I don't recommend handing off to any child or adult unless they know napkins are your best friend. The taste is amazing though and a good balance of sweet and sour all while being refreshing.
Yuma, AZ
I love me some popsicles in the summer!!!! In 115 degree weather you learn to do what you can to keep cool. These have been a long favorite and while the flavor is still similar, I say bring back the yellow on the outside you could eat off all around first before the red center!!!!
Eastvale, CA
I love love Big Sticks. I grew up on these popsicles and still buy them as an adult. The flavor is delicious, it's sweet and tangy yet refreshing. I love buying these in the summer. They are very affordable and easy to find at any grocery store. I would recommend trying them.
Seal Beach, CA
These were my favorite as a kid, and honestly-they still are! They are so delicious and so flavorful-the two flavors combined are delicious!!! I love this and if you have not tried you definitely need to. I do have a hard time finding these in stores so it is a hit or miss.
Los Angeles, CA
I use to love eating these when i was younger. Would make the perfect snack after school, whether i had some at home or getting some from the ice cream truck. Can be a little sticky and drips out the bag which is a bit messy. But one of my favorite ice creams around

Looking for your answer?