Popsicle 2 Ball Screwball Cherry Single Serve Novelty

Do you eat the gum at the bottom? Or does it stay together better than it use too?
Start your review of Popsicle 2 Ball Screwball Cherry Single Serve Novelty!
Malvern, AR
These we're my favorite as a kid! A classic 90's treat. It makes me happy to see them on here and to know they are still around but sad because Ive never seen them in one on my local grocery stores. I may need to look a little harder and find them because I remeber them being delicious!
Wellington, FL
I wish they sold these at the store. The Screwball popsicles were so unique and delicious. An icy cherry flavor with a gum ball surprise at the end. The gum ball was frozen still after getting to the bottom, but it did thaw out. Need Walmart and target to bring these in store!!
So nostalgic, I love screwballs and they remind me of when I was a child waiting for the ice cream truck to arrive at my street! So delicious and will continue to buy.
Tempe, AZ
I absolutely love these. The cherry taste was my favorite when I was younger and I still love it now. It’s the only thing I would want from the ice cream truck and I still look for these when I want some kind of frozen treat.
If there was ever an ice cream truck in a neighborhood, you can rest assured that I was buying a Screwball almost every time.  The cherry flavored popsicle part turns your tongue red but the best part of a Screwball is at the very bottom.  You get 2 bubble gum balls!!!  The flavor doesn't last long but I don't care.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is such a nostalgic treat! It’s the perfect blend of sweet and tart. The ice has such a smooth, creamy consistency and the gum at the bottom is the most exciting part!
SLC, UT
Just like from the ice cream truck!! It was such a surprise to find these at the store, but such a treat to be able to have them conveniently without chasing down the ice cream man! I love the sour flavor and the gumball surprise inside. These will always be one of my favorites.
Millsboro, DE
These were my favorite as a kid to get from the ice cream truck! Cherry tastes great and then you get a gum-ball at the bottom! The prices have gone up considerably but they are still nice as a treat on a hot summer day.
Breaux Bridge, LA
I’ve loved these since I was a kid and they are still just as good as I remember. Well they’re actually a little better because now they have 2 gum balls at the bottom lol. My daughter loves these just as much as I did.
Blountville , TN
I loved these since I was a kid. We used to get them off of the ice cream truck every weekend. Now that I’m older and have children of my own I’m buying these for them. They’re delicious even if the gum ball is frozen.