Popsicle 2 Ball Screwball Cherry Single Serve Novelty

Do you eat the gum at the bottom? Or does it stay together better than it use too?
Start your review of Popsicle 2 Ball Screwball Cherry Single Serve Novelty!
I like that it’s pretty soft. But I didn’t like the candy at the bottom: this ice cream is really sweet for me. It has a tartness to it that isn’t natural and makes my throat hurt. I would recommend as a dessert in the summer on the beach or something.
Orlando, FL
This is the best! I always use to get this from the ice cream truck, and honestly I still do! I always use to love that you are getting snacks and gum with this. I love the flavor. It makes me think of being a kid when I have this!
Plant City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are probably my FAVORITE novelty from this brand. I could eat a whole box; which is why I can't have them in my house. Ha. I don't know what makes them so GOOOOD and I honestly don't care. They're just GOOOOOD and that's all that matters.
Lutz , FL
These are so good they are the perfect treat after a day at the beach! i love the packaging they have their own plastic cone cup. This cherry flavor is my favorite flavor. I do recommend and i will repurchase again.
Bellmawr, NJ
Theses are so good. I use to get these growing up and I love how juiced up it is and the fact that it’s not that sweet but still sweet. Also that it brings gum for you to chew as well. Although the gum is hard to chew.
Brooklyn, NY
Childhood favorite! Parents used to buy this all the time and now I get it randomly as a treat to myself. Not the biggest fan of the gumball since it's frozen the entire time so it def doesn't go too well.
Brandon , FL
My alltime favorite treat while chasing after the ice cream truck. Although the gum was hard as a rock & lost it's flavor rather quickly, I'd still buy one every chance I get.
1,943 reviews
This is such a nostalgic popsicle. It reminds me of being younger and getting them from the ice cream truck. I’m so glad they sell these in stores so that I can share them with my kids. I’m too overprotective to let them go to the ice cream truck now
Valrico, FL
I could eat these all day. Seeing this makes me think back to my childhood when we went to fairs or the beach. My favorite part was the candy balls at the bottom
Hart, MI
If your like me and you have sensitive teeth this is the perfect ice cream. I love the taste, and the fact that it has gum and the end makes it that much better.