Poppycock Cashew Lovers Popcorn

by Poppycock

Clusters of cashews & gourmet popcorn covered in our amazing glaze.

I've tried the one with almonds in it but not this one is it good?
Start your review of Poppycock Cashew Lovers Popcorn!
Dana F.
Rocky Mount, NC
Poppycock with cashews is a favorite occasional snack we also enjoy on movie nights at home.  The price is perfect, and the taste is delectable.  I like the cashews included so much more than peanuts found in similar brands.  I recommend trying, as these are just so stinking yummy.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
DELICIOUS!! Just the perfect balance of nuts and popcorn with the caramel sauce. Way too addicting - once you open the container it is hard to stop.
Faith E.
Hartly, DE
I'm not really a big fan of nuts but I love this popcorn, it taste so good with the cashews that I don't even mind it.
Shruthi  A.
St Charles, IL
I love love love this! It's great for just colin and watching a movie but it is fatty:/
flossie S.
Wilmington, OH
Love poppycock one of my all time favorites, only buy this brand becaus the others just don't compare to poppy cock
Beth J.
Sealy, TX
This stuff is so delicious! It's also addictive. Once you have one piece it's hard not to go back for another. It's got a nice mixture of sweet and salty.
Ishara G.
This stuff is amazing!! i mean once you start you cant stop. its salty and sweet and just a delicious snack for whenever
Kim V.
New Bedford, MA
If you love popcorn cashews. And Carmel. Then your gonna this a great snack. Anytime. Best 4hings I can alwsys find it
Saundra A.
I had this for the first time a couple of days ago. LOVE it!! So good. It was hard to keep away from my kids.
Brandi L.
Jacksonville , FL
This stuff is so so good I love it!!!! Great for snacking on in the car or watching your favorite show