BY POPPYCOCK

Clusters of cashews & gourmet popcorn covered in our amazing glaze. see more...

Beth J.
Anderson
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so delicious! It's also addictive. Once you have one piece it's hard not to go back for another. It's got a nice mixture of sweet and salty.
Mary R.
Foodie Expert
DELICIOUS!! Just the perfect balance of nuts and popcorn with the caramel sauce. Way too addicting - once you open the container it is hard to stop.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
Foodie Expert
Love poppycock one of my all time favorites, only buy this brand becaus the others just don't compare to poppy cock
Brandi L.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so so good I love it!!!! Great for snacking on in the car or watching your favorite show
Jesse L.
Foodie Expert
Yum. Popcorn coated in sweet goodness with a side of nuts. Can't really beat it, especially not for the price.
Ishara G.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is amazing!! i mean once you start you cant stop. its salty and sweet and just a delicious snack for whenever
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Foodie Expert
If you love popcorn cashews. And Carmel. Then your gonna this a great snack. Anytime. Best 4hings I can alwsys find it
Saundra A.
I had this for the first time a couple of days ago. LOVE it!! So good. It was hard to keep away from my kids.
Abigail  B.
E Patchogue, NY
I love poppycock. SO yummy. I also am a huge fan of cashews. This is hard to find but its delicious. Always a good price also.
Faith E.
Hartly, DE
I'm not really a big fan of nuts but I love this popcorn, it taste so good with the cashews that I don't even mind it.
Amanda B.
Foodie Expert
I've tried the one with almonds in it but not this one is it good?