BY POPPIN

Great ideas are sure to get the recognition they deserve with these sleek, chisel-tipped Thin Highlighters from Poppin' on-hand. Perfect for finding your favourite passages, quotes, and fun facts at a later date, they are a must-have addition to a productive work-week. Set of 12. AP certified non-toxic. see more...

• Anyone know where I can buy these in store? I bought my f...1 Answers
Cassandra B.
I love Poppin! Great for teaching or just for using at home now the office. Love the little safety scissors, rulers, notebooks, staplers and of course these highlighters! I have a lot of these and they work awesome. They don't dry up quickly and are cute! Love how you can color coordinate the classroom.
Simone S.
New York
Poppin is one of the best and most stylish office supply company I have ever come across. These highlighters are very effective and long lasting. They will last longer than your average highlighter and the highlighter itself is just absolutely wonderful. Don’t hesitate to shop at poppin.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love these highlighters, they are affordable, easy to find in any large supermarket or office store, they write smoothly, and they are a quality product. You can tell they aren't cheaply made or easily broken. I will definitely be buying these again sometime soon.
Peatra O.
Atlanta
Poppin is my favorite office supplies brand ever! Everything they make is beautiful and functional. There prices can be a bit steep but I'm will to pay extra for beautiful things.
Michelle M.
These highlighters are nice, and easy to store. The one thing is I wish they had a way to attach to a paper or binder because sometimes they roll away. If you buy a kit, it's cheaper than the other brands.
Jen K.
Alhambra, CA
All bullet journal fans need this cute highlighter/pen set!! Great vibrant colors to help plan and also decorate your planner. I also use this for note taking as well!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
These poppin thin highlighters im in LOVE with! I love office suppys and decorating my planner. Such a great , calming thing to do..
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Love!! I'm a sucker for a good highlighter! These are thin and durable. Very well pigmented and makes for great studying.
Fonda W.
Paris, AR
These are great things to use for the office and at home. I love the softness and easy flow of the ink.
Heather E.
They work and the colors are bright and great. Definitely a benefit with being an English teacher
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Anyone know where I can buy these in store? I bought my first set online but I want to buy a few sets for some gift baskets I am putting together and I don't want to have to wait and get it online and I am worried it wont ship out in time for Christmas.