BY POPPERS

What you're holding is the delicious Bite-Size snack you pop in the oven, then pop in your mouth. Bring home the fun and let poppers snacks turn movie night, watching the big game, afternoon snackin' or just hangin' with friends into a blow-out party. But beware, your veggie tray will get jealous. Bring home the fun! see more...

Kaila H.
Pickerington, OH
So delicious! These are great to set out as hors d'oeuvres when hosting a party. They are the perfect bite-size snack that make your mouth water.
Jazzy M.
Durham, Nc
This are really good I eat this all the time .they are not to hot or to cheesy. They have a good chrunch on the outside they are just delicious
Taylor L.
Stuttgart, AR
These are so tasty and delicious! I absolutely love them. They have just the right amount of crunch, spice, and creamy! :-)
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
These are so good! I love jalapeño poppers and these are the ones I grew up eating. And these are the more cheaper brand.
Rebecca B.
Bolingbrook, IL
i like these alot. Not too spicy and the breading has a nice flavor and has a perfect crunch
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
My favorite kind of entree. The cruch of the crust with cheese makes the perfect entrées.
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
I don't like food that's real hot, and these are not! Just the right amount of heat.
Unique W.
Portland, OR
Are these any good? In would like to try them.
Destiny T.
Are these really spicy or just mild?
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
Curious to know if anyone at all has tried these specific Jalapeno and Cheddar Cheese Poppers?. They are available at my local grocery store, but I'm a bit skeptical...I may have to learn how to make these myself.
Kimberly R.
Everett, WA
I've always wondered if these are tasty. I've tried them in restaurants and want to try making them myself. Have any of you ever made jalapeno poppers from scratch?
Isabel C.
Dania, FL
how good are they after you cooked them ? and what sauce do you use?