Popov Premium Vodka

by Popov

How does this Vodka match up to other Vodkas?
Start your review of Popov Premium Vodka!
Product Highlights
“Just don't make plans to leave the couch the next day.” in reviews
“If you want to drink rubbing alcohol please feel free to purchase this vodka.” in reviews
“If your looking to get drunk with no care of a hangover the next day or the taste this is the vodka for you.” in reviews
Parkville, MD
My brother gave me a bottle of this and it was decent, not the best that I’ve had but it was great for mixed drinks. Two shots of this with some red bull or something, very nice! It was pretty cheap and I would buy again.
Newport news, VA
You would think bottom shelf vodka will taste like hot glass, but this one is surprisingly tasteless. It's more like dangerous water tbh. Ive repuchased it on multiple occasions, I'll continue to for a quick something for parties/festivals.
If your looking for cheap this is your go to when making large scale drinks like jungle juice or if your broke but need a drink this liquor is your best friend not smooth but it does the job best mixed with a juice of any kind
Kalama, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
1,103 reviews
When I was younger I was known for buying the cheapest bottles of vodka, and I bought Popov more than a few times and it’s hands down probably the worst vodka I’ve ever tried. While it will get you good and buzzed, it’s not smooth in the slightest and will leave your throat sore! Pay a few dollars more for a better brand!
Modesto , CA
this stuff makes my stomach go in circles from the memories to the nights i can't remember. i lived on this stuff when i first started drinking it was the cheapest to get the whole group 10+ people all drunk and happy, i had so many great nights and memories that i will always have when i see this botttle just seeing the bottle makes me smile.
I have not tried drinking this straight because I dislike the taste of straight vodka, but that is where this one shines. This vodka hides very well in juices and other mixed drinks for the price. For a bottom-shelf vodka this is the best one I have had yet. Best value I have found in my opinion.
Another staple for mixed drinks on a budget. Very affordable and can be mixed with just about anything. The flavor is not the best, but if you're looking to make a drink on a budget it will work.
Providence
You get what you pay for with Popov. This stuff will tear the lining out of your esophagus, but after the first shot you won’t feel it anyway. Would recommend more as a shot taking vodka than as a mixer vodka for this reason.
Philadelphia
The most high school, crap, disgusting product of vodka you will ever taste. Just thinking about it makes me gag (and die a little inside) cheaping out on liquor will only make your head hurt 300 times more in the morning
Huntsville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This vodka is very affordable. It’s better than some of the more expensive vodka I have purchased. However, it is good for mixing drinks! I will be buying again because I love the taste so much! I highly recommend it.