BY POPIN' COOKIN'

Katherina R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE POPIN COOKIN It’s One If My FAVORITE Candy Like You Get To Make It On Your Own It’s Super Fun So First I Found Them On Youtube So Then I First Bought Them On eBay Then Chinatown Which Is Once A Year I Go And Now They Sell In On It’Sugar I 100 PERCENT RECOMMEND BUYING THIS CANDY Btw This Sushi One Is One Of My Favorite Out Of All Of Them
Savannah H.
This was my first time making a candy kit! I used instructions that I found online but the whole process was really fun and easy! Definitely worth the purchase even if you aren't big on the flavor of the candy. Make sure you don't rip the package so you can use the measurements!
SUKI L.
I thought it was complicated to play and make it when I looked at the Japanese instructions on the back. It turns out to be easy as I didn't expected. I like this one with Popin Cookin the most because the smelt roe sushi looks super cool and surreal like real sushi made. I didn't try to taste it because I know I won't eat it for sure LOL. it's a fun activity to do when you have a long vacay at home.
Jamie W.
Love these poppin' cookin' kits. I order these off eBay or amazon! They are dirt cheap. It is fun to make with friends or by yourself. Directions are in japanese.. but it's easy to look up a tutorial video on how to do it on youtube! It's easy off that way on how to make it. I rather not wing it and try to figure it out yourself, because you have 1 shot on it and if you mess up, there is no turning back and the whole poppin' cookin' kit would be ruined!!! The flavors I liked of this was the rice and it taste like bubble gum. The soy sauce tasted like cola. And the rest of the flavors I have forgotten of but it did taste yummy! I recommend this kit!
kimberly m.
It's fun to make but not that great to eat. The ikura has a nice grape flavor to it but everything else tastes weird. It's fun to make the eggs...
민리 ♡.
i have first tried this from a japanese friend who just visited japan and gave me some,, i loved to create them and of course eat and try them out... i never got to see one in my country which is sad.. i do hope to get sent this because it has been years now since i wanted to try them again,, i never tried this one though only the burger
Bernadette S.
OMG JUST GREAT well this product deserves a full rating so much to say I just summed it up! It's good but might be expired never disappointed very good pricing! I would highly recommend it oh wow I wrote a whole review it's hard to explain what's in my mind let's just say yummy snack! Like this review if you would buy this.
Melanie C.
Very fun and entertaining to play with but not so good for eating. It is very fun to be able to create your own candy versions of sushi, almost like a science experiment. The only negative is some of the candies don't taste good which makes you feel like wasting when you're done making it.
Chantelle C.
Orillia, ON
These are actually really fun and easy to make despite them having Japanese instructions. I even think that the candies you make taste better than my old easy bake oven stuff did. Try one out with your kid or friend they are so fun to kill time and build your snack ;)