Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
4760 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love their Cajun fries, mash potatoes with gravy, biscuit and of course fried chicken. Usually have to get it mild because only I can handle spicy. The chicken always have crispy skin and tender meat. Whether or not it's juicy depends on the part of the poultry you're eating. Service is quick and the staff polite. Family combo meals have enough portions for everyone but prices have been skyrocketing. I'm more likely to buy from Popeye's if I have a coupon.
5 / 5
Best fast food restaurant in foreign countries especially because not all Caribbean countries have Popeyes restaurants in their country but big up to the person who actually come up with this Restaurant
5 / 5
Popeyes has, like many other US retailers such as Denny's, Wendy's, Krispy Kreme, and others finally made its way to the UK, and I have of course been investigating their websites, and the food looks delicious! I cannot wait to try and its really nice to have something different from the usual McD's, KFC and BK!
5 / 5
this was the best chicken sandwich i’ve had in so long. It was filling and makes you really savor all the flavors. 💓 I loved the cajun fries as well.
5 / 5
Once a week for "Tuesday Special", delicious flavor, crispy chicken skin, tender chicken meat, combined with ketchup, a little coke, french fries. One of my indispensable dishes... I love Popeye!!!
5 / 5
The chicken portion is really good and I love the taste and the place is clean and the service is good. The place is clean to sit. The food is amazing
5 / 5
Je connaissais pas et j’ai eu l’occasion de goûter leur salade César et depuis je ne prends plus que celle là Je recommande car elle est très bonne
5 / 5
It's getting real expensive to eat out, especially fast food but this chicken taste good. The spicy chicken is what I get. The spicy wings are nice as well. It's filling. It is packed with spices and flavor. The daily deals are good. I got 3 piece for like $6.49 but I added fries and gravy. It came up to $12 and change
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I’m always a big fan of Popeyes fried chickens & popcorn shrimps . The Popeye chicken near where I live sometime have special on just chicken at cheap price. For the services are very varies.  as some locations I get better service than others. But services doesn’t really matter to me because I always togo my food.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Great place for quick food needs. Fast service, value for money. But one thing i don’t appreciate is too much salt and oil. The pies are great too. My favorite is strawberry cream-cheese pie.