BY POPEYES LOUISIANA KITCHEN #27 in Dining

Cee J.
I love here, its so good! <33 The spicy shrimp basket and basket meal is pretty much my fave and will always be! Perfect amount of spices and spice lol! Wonderful lunch or just  a cooked meal at home for those lazy days lol Will admit,..the biscuit is insanely dry...literal only complaint but popeye's is so good! <3 :))lol
naf C.
Today was my first time visiting this restaurant with my husband. I liked that it was clean and big enough to find any seat to sit on. The best part that I liked was the fact that they had outlets lol. My phone tends to die fast and so that was a plus. We ordered mashed potatoes, corn, a drink and an apple pie. They were all good. They have a very friendly environment and an excellent customer service. The lady even came to us a few times (while cleaning other tables) and asked us if everything was good. She was always smiling. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone and anyone. They have a good working wifi.
Doing this for a #contest . #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Kristie A.
One of my favorite places to vet fried chicken is  Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen They have the best soft and moist biscuits. The chicken is always delicous and juicy. My favorite is the spicy chicken tenders. They are seasoned perfectly and not too spicy. The only item I don't like is they're gravy because I don't red beans and rice. I go many times a week on my lunchbreak.
Sarah D.
Let me be honest in the very beginning and say that I have got into my car and drove over one hundred miles for the sole purpose of eating at this chain! The chicken is the best in it's market and the fries are in my top three! Although the location I go to isn't the friendliest, they are quick to get the orders out which goes in my favor since the long drive back home awaits! I simply can't say enough good about it! The spices are unique, the chicken is always tender, the biscuits are soft, flaky, and as butters as can be!  Definitely give this place a try the next time you drive by one!
Taryn K.
Oklahoma City
Honestly, I love their chicken. But the customer service at every Popeyes I’ve ever been to is horrible. They almost always get my order wrong and I have to go back through the drive thru to get it fixed. It’s also pretty expensive.
Kandice P.
Popeyes food is pretty good! I don’t get to go often because there isn’t one near me however, whenever I come across one I normally stop. My favorite items are the biscuits and apple pies. The chicken is good as well. I plan to return again soon.
Donna M.
DeRidder
Hands down the best chicken on the planet, it is a sad day when I travel to far outside of Louisiana and cannot find a popeyes!! The biscuits and that melt in your mouth butter are just amazing, they also make some of the best hand made onion rings around, only bad thing is not every popeyes sells the onion rings, I think they should have them at all locations
Kristin W.
Popeyes had the best food chain fast food chicken! There biscuits are pretty good too! There sides, yum! I wish there Tuesday deal was back to its price before. They keep raising it & now these do a breast & leg instead of thigh & leg. You have to eat their chicken with their Louisiana sauce! Can't eat fried chicken without!
Michelle H.
I love the fact that Popeye's offers fried, grilled, and blackened chicken strips- literally the only fast food chicken restaurant in my area that offers something other than fried. It's pricey for an everyday lunch spot, but I like to visit once a month maybe. I typically go for the blackened chicken strips.
Tina B.
Louisville
One of my favorite chicken places. They have some many items on their menu that I love. Normally we get great customer service when we go and will go back in the future. At them moment I am not certain there is much we can have on the menu due to the keto diet but I would recommend it to others.
Kendra J.
Do you prefer spicy or regular chicken?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Do you like Popeyes biscuits? Why it why not?
Jack L.