Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

Who try the new [brand:popeyes-louisiana-kitchen] Chicken sandwich ?
Hi there! Just wondering what the future of your chicken sandwich looks like as far as stocking?
So which was better chick-fil-a or here? Since everyone has been hyping up their new item.
Start your review of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoPaducah, KY
I do like the extra crispy chicken at popeyes, it is the best fried chicken in our area. Although, the hype about the new chicken sandwich, I was sure it would be awesome. The chicken was so greasy that it made the bun soggy. I was disappointed with the new sandwich. I will stick to the extra crispy chicken.
a month agoHedgesville , WV
THE ONLY PLACE I WILL BUY A BUCKET OF CHICKEN FROM! For under $30 you usually can get a hefty bucket of chicken, spicy or mild, with 3 sides and biscuits! This is a place you go to when you want home comfort food on the go! Will never stop eating this chicken!
3 days agoJohnson City
I love the crust on the chicken there. The food has so much flavor. The Buffalo sauce tastes really good. I think you get a lot of food for a great price. I like the level of spiciness that the food there has.
a month agoOrlando, FL
So depending on my mood I’ll take a trip to get some Popeyes chicken. Their chicken sandwich was a hit, so sad that I won’t be getting another one for a long time. I feel that Popeyes chicken has something in the batter that makes me love the taste of their chicken. I don’t go to any other chicken spots because it doesn’t taste the same at all.
2 months agoBrooklyn, NY
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen uploaded by Mhegan M.
So I went to the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to try the new #PopeyesChickenSandwich and my friend said it’s mm mmm good. The sandwich is juicy with Kosher pickles, & special sauce. She said it’s so good she don’t mind waiting on a line all the way outside the door for it!
2 months agoSeattle, WA
You guys. I love fried chicken. It's my favorite food. Paired with Mac and Cheese and a biscuit and it can't get better. Popeyes has ALL of these things. They have them all and they're amazing, it truly is some of the best fried chicken I've ever had. The Mac and Cheese is flavorful and comforting. The BISCUITS. Y'all... These biscuits are buttery, fluffy HEAVEN. I can't get enough of them! Love you forever Popeyes.
a month agoNew Orleans , LA
Love me some Popeye's!! Especially that spicy fried chicken and a biscuit. Popeye's in New Orleans is pretty darn consistent with their food - so I've got no complaints!
2 months ago
Needs to bring back the Chicken Sandwich! Everyone went crazy for that! Needs to be a permanent item in their menu. I was in their store the other day and the person in front of me went to order it but they didn’t have it anymore and I wanted to cry lol. Their food is literally so good! Great food, great quality, and great service! Spicy chicken is great! Good prices! You won’t be disappointed at all!
a month ago
Popeyes is my go to chicken place. I love their chicken tenders. I know there has been a chicken sandwich craze there lately and they recently ran out of almost all of their product at the location by my house but that won't stop me from going back. Their biscuits and mashed potatoes are amazing. I wouldn't recommend their mac and cheese though. It's pretty runny. Go somewhere else for that.
2 months agoSmyrna, TN
Popeyes has the best chicken! It’s so flavorful and juicy. They have a bunch of great deals, and even though it’s a bit pricy it’s so worth it by how much they give you! I live across the street from a Popeyes so location is awesome! Definitely awesome for a quick family dinner.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...