GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPopcornopolis
Organic Pop Corn Nearly Naked 14 Oz Bag Made in USA, (2-pack)

Popcornopolis Organic Pop Corn Nearly Naked 14 Oz Bag Made in USA, (2-pack)

by Popcornopolis

Popcornopolis Nearly Naked has long been a Costco members’ favorite for its wholesome, delicious crunch. New ORGANIC Nearly Naked is all that and more… same great taste, same satisfying crunch, and just the right amount of sea salt. But THIS Nearly Naked is certified USDA Organic! At 38 calories per cup, it’s the perfect popcorn indulgence for responsible and guilt-free year-round snacking! Also like the original, Organic Nearly Naked is Non-GMO, certified gluten free and certified kosher by Orthodox Union!

38 Calories Per Cup -100% American-Grown Corn -Popped in Coconut Oil; 2 Bags of Nearly Naked Popcorn—14 OZ (397g) each; Certified Gluten-Free -Non-GMO; Certified Gluten Free Whole Grain -No High Fructose Corn Syrup; Certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Popcornopolis Organic Pop Corn Nearly Naked 14 Oz Bag Made in USA, (2-pack)!
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Popcornopolis Organic Pop Corn Nearly Naked 14 Oz Bag Made in USA, (2-pack) uploaded by Tracy H.
Purchased at: Costco
I love popcorn! Popcornopolis Organic Pop Corn Nearly Naked 14 Oz Bag Made in USA, (2-pack) is an easy way to satisfy the popcorn nibble itch. It’s crunchy, but not too oily, it has a hint of salt, but not too much. I think it’s definitely on the healthier side of the pre-made packaged popcorn options. It’s not a calorie killer & it’s not as greasy as other brands I’ve tried. Of course fresh popcorn is better, but I do think it’s a good option if you are looking for an easy - relatively healthy snack.
Kristen M.
Thornton, CO
Purchased at: Costco
I'm pretty sure that Popcornopolis puts crack on their popcorn, because once you get started you cannot stop. This stuff is insanely delicious. There is the perfect ratio of buttery style goodness and salt. It's the most satisfying pre popped popcorn I've ever had. It's also affordable and a relatively healthy snack which I appreciate. I would highly recommend this as a snack. Just don't snort the crumbs at the bottom of the bag, cause... Ouch.

Looking for your answer?