BY POPCORNOPOLIS

• Never tried these are they crunchy also how good are they?1 Answers
Amanda C.
San Jose, CA
Simply the best as a kid growing up they would only sell these at carnivals or great America made my mom buy be like 4 for the road lol super good and extra yummy especially with some corn dogs on the side or a large ice yumm
liz d.
Davie, FL
These are a lot of fun to eat and make a great gift! I always have a few at hand to give to my co-workers as a Thank You. It tastes delicious and are so reasonably priced! I also like it as a snack for dinner parties or when I have guests over for Game Night.
tanya r.
Springerville, AZ
Foodie Expert
Popcornopolis popcorn is the best tasting popcorn ever! They have so many amazing flavors and this makes a great gift! I buy them at Christmas time to share with reps and vendors and it always gets rave reviews!!
beverly m.
I love love popcornopolis. I get this at costco. I love buying them for gifts. I tend to buy the variety pack and give them up to co-workers. I am not a fan of caramel, but I have co-workers that does and they love it.
Elda M.
Chula Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
The best packaged popcorn!! I always buy in bunch and give individual packages to clients! They love them
Christy R.
These are freakin delicious! I got an assorted box of these from costco and I've been addicted ever since!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Now, mind you, I am comparing this flavor to some of my all-time favorites, so take this review with a grain of salt. However, I didn't think that there was much caramel flavor to this popcorn and for that I was a little disappointed. The texture is there and it isn't overly sticky when you eat it, which is nice, but for lack of flavor, I can't rate it higher.
Alejandra M.
Piru, CA
Foodie Expert
Never tried these are they crunchy also how good are they?