BY POPCORNOPOLIS

• Never tried these are they crunchy also how good are they?1 Answers
Ashley P.
Novato, CA
Re Wally delicious when fresh! Only thing is it doesn't stay fresh for very long so you have to eat it within a day of opening it. They sell the giant package at Costco and they're so much cheaper than the actual popcornopolis stores
Amanda C.
San Jose, CA
Simply the best as a kid growing up they would only sell these at carnivals or great America made my mom buy be like 4 for the road lol super good and extra yummy especially with some corn dogs on the side or a large ice yumm
liz d.
Davie, FL
These are a lot of fun to eat and make a great gift! I always have a few at hand to give to my co-workers as a Thank You. It tastes delicious and are so reasonably priced! I also like it as a snack for dinner parties or when I have guests over for Game Night.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Now, mind you, I am comparing this flavor to some of my all-time favorites, so take this review with a grain of salt. However, I didn't think that there was much caramel flavor to this popcorn and for that I was a little disappointed. The texture is there and it isn't overly sticky when you eat it, which is nice, but for lack of flavor, I can't rate it higher.
tanya r.
Springerville, AZ
Popcornopolis popcorn is the best tasting popcorn ever! They have so many amazing flavors and this makes a great gift! I buy them at Christmas time to share with reps and vendors and it always gets rave reviews!!
beverly m.
I love love popcornopolis. I get this at costco. I love buying them for gifts. I tend to buy the variety pack and give them up to co-workers. I am not a fan of caramel, but I have co-workers that does and they love it.
Christy R.
These are freakin delicious! I got an assorted box of these from costco and I've been addicted ever since!
Elda M.
Chula Vista , CA
The best packaged popcorn!! I always buy in bunch and give individual packages to clients! They love them
Alejandra M.
Piru, CA
Never tried these are they crunchy also how good are they?