Popcornopolis  uploaded by Tiffany R.Popcornopolis  uploaded by Tina L.Popcornopolis  uploaded by Latasha H.

BY POPCORNOPOLIS

Brianne R.
Brianne R.
Foodie Expert
I made the "mistake" of trying Popcornopolis Zebra popcorn (caramel corn with white and dark chocolate drizzle) at a sporting event and have been hooked on it ever since. But, but, but--at least popcorn is a whole grain, so it's gotta be better than a cookie, right? (That's what I tell myself, anyway.) The ingredients are top notch; the caramel is made with real butter and sugar the way your grandmother made toffee and is a perfect balance of sweet and salty.
Lexus F.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
I love the jalapeño cheddar popcorn. I'm not all for spicy stuff but this is my all time favorite! I love it. It's not too spicy but it's has a great cheddar taste!
Annette N.
Annette N.
Congers, NY
I had never heard of Popcornopolis until I had received a box as a gift from my brother. I was hooked! The variety of flavors is insane. I never would have imagined Birthday Cake flavored popcorn. That being said, there are flavors that I drool over & flavors that I can do without.

Zebra is one of my favorites as is Jalapeño Cheddar. I agree with some of the other reviewers that some flavors are really sweet & sometimes all you can taste is the sugar. I didn't really know what to think when I received both Cinnamon Toast & Cinnamon Bun. Is there really a difference? There is one but reading the names it's pretty hard to tell. Btw, Cinnamon Bun is sweeter.

All in all, I'm very happy with the selection, the flavors & the product. The prices can be a deal breaker unless you're finding it on sale (Check out some Old Navy stores, they sometimes have decent prices on the larger cones- you'll find them by the cash registers if they carry them) OR you're buying them in bulk, like Costco.
Felecia P.
Felecia P.
Jewett
The first time  I  tried  these, I  was at a food  drive.  They are   addictive.  They exceeded  my  expectations.  They are  not  for people  trying  to  avoid  suger, but they are   delicious .  I   put   mine  down to  do something  and  people  started  stealing  them.  So I  would  recommend  them  to  others
Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
I'm so addicted to the caramel flavor. It's so buttery and delicious. Got them at a movie theater for $8 a bag and it was so worth it!! Sweet, buttery, and a hint of salt to balance everything out when you crunch into these sweet morsels of goodness.
Junk. Huge rock like solid what looks like sugar in bag of kettle corn. Wrote customer service regarding their so-called 100% guarantee and heard nothing back after two attempts including photos of the rock.
Moni A.
Moni A.
I don't like popcorn from anywhere, but I do love these kind. And that says a lot about this popcorn. I remembered when I first tried them and I loved them. I love how there is a variety to them, like the cheesy ones or the cheddar ones.
Violet S.
Violet S.
My family and I are huge Popcornopolis fans. We recently bought the white cheddar and oh my goodness. It is so delicious. I also had to buy after trying a sample of the Pumpkin Spice one. I am looking forward in giving out some as holiday gifts.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Foodie Expert
We received this as a gift last Christmas. Oh my god. Everything was to die for! We're buying some more as part of my son's school fundraiser. Score!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hollywood, FL
I tried the French toast or cinnamon one and it tasted like pure sugar. Disappointed it didn't remind me of french toast and it was so sweet.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
What is your favorite flavor? Mine is the holiday bucket
Giuliana T.
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is the best flavor?
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Who give/gets this for Christmas/ holiday?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA
Have you ever got one and they taste stale?
LN F.
LN F.
Where can I buy these and are they good?