Popcornopolis  uploaded by Latasha H.Popcornopolis  uploaded by Tina L.Popcornopolis  uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY POPCORNOPOLIS

Brianne R.
Foodie Expert
I made the "mistake" of trying Popcornopolis Zebra popcorn (caramel corn with white and dark chocolate drizzle) at a sporting event and have been hooked on it ever since. But, but, but--at least popcorn is a whole grain, so it's gotta be better than a cookie, right? (That's what I tell myself, anyway.) The ingredients are top notch; the caramel is made with real butter and sugar the way your grandmother made toffee and is a perfect balance of sweet and salty.
Annette N.
Congers, NY
I had never heard of Popcornopolis until I had received a box as a gift from my brother. I was hooked! The variety of flavors is insane. I never would have imagined Birthday Cake flavored popcorn. That being said, there are flavors that I drool over & flavors that I can do without.

Zebra is one of my favorites as is Jalapeño Cheddar. I agree with some of the other reviewers that some flavors are really sweet & sometimes all you can taste is the sugar. I didn't really know what to think when I received both Cinnamon Toast & Cinnamon Bun. Is there really a difference? There is one but reading the names it's pretty hard to tell. Btw, Cinnamon Bun is sweeter.

All in all, I'm very happy with the selection, the flavors & the product. The prices can be a deal breaker unless you're finding it on sale (Check out some Old Navy stores, they sometimes have decent prices on the larger cones- you'll find them by the cash registers if they carry them) OR you're buying them in bulk, like Costco.
Felecia P.
Jewett
The first time  I  tried  these, I  was at a food  drive.  They are   addictive.  They exceeded  my  expectations.  They are  not  for people  trying  to  avoid  suger, but they are   delicious .  I   put   mine  down to  do something  and  people  started  stealing  them.  So I  would  recommend  them  to  others
Tiffany Y.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
I'm so addicted to the caramel flavor. It's so buttery and delicious. Got them at a movie theater for $8 a bag and it was so worth it!! Sweet, buttery, and a hint of salt to balance everything out when you crunch into these sweet morsels of goodness.
Junk. Huge rock like solid what looks like sugar in bag of kettle corn. Wrote customer service regarding their so-called 100% guarantee and heard nothing back after two attempts including photos of the rock.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Still even now as a college student I love getting this even if its not a real gift. To me this is the best thing ever ! As kid I would always see this around the holidays and loved all the flavors. I will admit the cheesy one was my fav :) Even when visiting family in Mexico this would be in someone's house. Love it.
Jessica B.
Clovis, CA
Omgosh these are so delish! I've been seeing different things about this popcorn and i looked it up one day on the internet, its a bit pricey! A couple of months ago when i was shopping at Cosco they had a huge POPCORNPOLIS stand... O man you could sample everyone they had.... My favorite is Zebra, by far. And the price at Cosco was almost cut in half. Best Popcorn ever :)
Jaime J.
Foodie Expert
Greatest popcorn I've ever had! There are so many awesome flavors and they are beginning to have more and more pop up stores in malls and at festivals/carnivals. My favorite flavor is the Chicago stylle because it's sweet and tangy (carmel and cheese popcorn) but the chocolate drizzled flavors are great as well. I will say, if you're trying to be healthy, this is not the way you want to go, but everything is good in moderation, right?
Brittany K.
Fishers, IN
Foodie Expert
Greatest popcorn I've ever had! There are so many awesome flavors and they are beginning to have more and more pop up stores in malls and at festivals/carnivals. My favorite flavor is the Chicago style because it's sweet and tangy (carmel and cheese popcorn) but the chocolate drizzled flavors are great as well. I will say, if you're trying to be healthy, this is not the way you want to go, but everything is good in moderation, right?
Jenifer S.
Anchorage, AK
I regularly purchase Popcornopolis as gifts for family and friends. They have decent sales and offer free shipping several times a year. I used to live close to a retail store and have found no difference in the freshness when purchased online or in person. The variety is great and so is the quality. It lasts for a very long time - if it doesn't get eaten right away. This is a great gift and a huge step up from most other popcorn places.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
What is your favorite flavor? Mine is the holiday bucket
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is the best flavor?
Caroline S.
Who give/gets this for Christmas/ holiday?
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA
Have you ever got one and they taste stale?
LN F.
Where can I buy these and are they good?