BY POPCORNOPOLIS

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is the best pre-popped popcorn I've ever had! They have so many yummy flavors, from sweet to salty and even spicy! They are at my Costco around Christmas time, for $20 I got a box with quite a few bags (I want to say 8) to try. Most are sweet, only two aren't, which is kindof a bummer I wanted the spicy one's they're jalepeno something.. they're so great. I love the kettle corn, and the red velvet the most this year. But the Carmel is to die for as well! I just can't decide. Last year we bought some too. They're great gift ideas!! Definatley got to try them if you haven't already.
Nora M.
You wouldn't think there's much difference between Popcornopolis & cheaper brands, like Cracker Jacks -- but there is.
Cracker Jacks are like the rusty, broken-down Dodge Dart of Caramel Popcorn & Popcornopolis is a Rolls Royce.
They use premium-grade ingredients & quality packaging, which keeps the product fresh. If you order online, once you're a customer, you'll get coupon codes & deals on future orders. It's also available in select stores.
The popcorn is gourmet-quality, w/ almost no shells or un-popped kernels to get caught in your teeth. The caramel is very light & sweet. Only drawback w/ Popcornopolis is that its flavor is so light & delicious, it's too easy to overdo it.
Not a big deal, I'd just recommend using a measuring cup
Felecia P.
Jewett
The first time  I  tried  these, I  was at a food  drive.  They are   addictive.  They exceeded  my  expectations.  They are  not  for people  trying  to  avoid  suger, but they are   delicious .  I   put   mine  down to  do something  and  people  started  stealing  them.  So I  would  recommend  them  to  others
Tiffany Y.
Cerritos, CA
I'm so addicted to the caramel flavor. It's so buttery and delicious. Got them at a movie theater for $8 a bag and it was so worth it!! Sweet, buttery, and a hint of salt to balance everything out when you crunch into these sweet morsels of goodness.
Annette N.
Congers, NY
I had never heard of Popcornopolis until I had received a box as a gift from my brother. I was hooked! The variety of flavors is insane. I never would have imagined Birthday Cake flavored popcorn. That being said, there are flavors that I drool over & flavors that I can do without.

Zebra is one of my favorites as is Jalapeño Cheddar. I agree with some of the other reviewers that some flavors are really sweet & sometimes all you can taste is the sugar. I didn't really know what to think when I received both Cinnamon Toast & Cinnamon Bun. Is there really a difference? There is one but reading the names it's pretty hard to tell. Btw, Cinnamon Bun is sweeter.

All in all, I'm very happy with the selection, the flavors & the product. The prices can be a deal breaker unless you're finding it on sale (Check out some Old Navy stores, they sometimes have decent prices on the larger cones- you'll find them by the cash registers if they carry them) OR you're buying them in bulk, like Costco.
Brianne R.
I made the "mistake" of trying Popcornopolis Zebra popcorn (caramel corn with white and dark chocolate drizzle) at a sporting event and have been hooked on it ever since. But, but, but--at least popcorn is a whole grain, so it's gotta be better than a cookie, right? (That's what I tell myself, anyway.) The ingredients are top notch; the caramel is made with real butter and sugar the way your grandmother made toffee and is a perfect balance of sweet and salty.
Junk. Huge rock like solid what looks like sugar in bag of kettle corn. Wrote customer service regarding their so-called 100% guarantee and heard nothing back after two attempts including photos of the rock.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Still even now as a college student I love getting this even if its not a real gift. To me this is the best thing ever ! As kid I would always see this around the holidays and loved all the flavors. I will admit the cheesy one was my fav :) Even when visiting family in Mexico this would be in someone's house. Love it.
Jessica B.
Clovis, CA
Omgosh these are so delish! I've been seeing different things about this popcorn and i looked it up one day on the internet, its a bit pricey! A couple of months ago when i was shopping at Cosco they had a huge POPCORNPOLIS stand... O man you could sample everyone they had.... My favorite is Zebra, by far. And the price at Cosco was almost cut in half. Best Popcorn ever :)
Brittany K.
Fishers, IN
Greatest popcorn I've ever had! There are so many awesome flavors and they are beginning to have more and more pop up stores in malls and at festivals/carnivals. My favorite flavor is the Chicago style because it's sweet and tangy (carmel and cheese popcorn) but the chocolate drizzled flavors are great as well. I will say, if you're trying to be healthy, this is not the way you want to go, but everything is good in moderation, right?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
What is your favorite flavor? Mine is the holiday bucket
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is the best flavor?
Caroline S.
Who give/gets this for Christmas/ holiday?
Vanessa G.
Have you ever got one and they taste stale?
LN F.
Where can I buy these and are they good?