Popcornopolis

by Popcornopolis

I   never asked   where can  I   buy  popcornopolis
I think these are really pricey. Are they worth it?
What is your favorite?
Start your review of Popcornopolis !
How would you rate this product?
Mandy H.
Celina, TN
Popcornopolis  uploaded by Mandy H.
Purchased at: Target
Delicious popcorn. Great combo of caramel popcorn with drizzle of chocolate, the perfect combo.
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Popcornopolis  uploaded by Anna D.
I was so amazed and surprised by how delicious and special this zebra popcornopolis really is. I highly recommend this to anyone that likes popcorn and/or sweets!😍
Jamie H.
Clarksville, TN
This bring back so many memories I use to love receiving and giving these out during the holidays you get a variety of the best popcorn
Sandy Y.
Popcornopolis  uploaded by Sandy Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been obsessed with eating popcorn lately. If you have a sweet tooth, these two flavors will be PERFECT. The Zebra version and Caramel Corn version are my favorites. Also, packaging is super cute!
Ann E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Hands down the most delicious pre- packaged popcorn!! I can’t even choose a favorite flavor because they are all delicious!! Pricey but worth it!!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,863 reviews
Popcornopolis  uploaded by Amber W.
Purchased at: Albertsons
I tried the vanilla caramel flavored popcorn in the red, white & blue variety (Americorn). It was delicious and surprisingly fresh considering it looked like it was decorated for the fourth of July, and it's the middle of August. I'd definitely try this line again.
Yesenia C.
Perris, CA
Popcornopolis  uploaded by Yesenia C.
Purchased at: Target
Off tops the best popcorn out there , it’s fluffy and lightweight like not even the caramel ones are like nasty chewy , they are honestly really good , if you’re going to taste any for the first time I recommend the cinnamon toast , secondly the cheddar Popcornopolis
Melissa C.
austin,tx
Still even now as a college student I love getting this even if its not a real gift. To me this is the best thing ever ! As kid I would always see this around the holidays and loved all the flavors. I will admit the cheesy one was my fav :) Even when visiting family in Mexico this would be in someone's house. Love it.
Liz M.
Milwaukee, WI
Popcornopolis  uploaded by Liz M.
Purchased at: Online
I usually don’t like popcorn but holy cow is this popcorn delicious!!! The flavor hot cocoa is soo yummy
Angela A.
La Grange, NC
Bought this and was not impressed. Taste is not good. It's extremely sweet. Packaging is super cute and popcorn is fresh and not stale. Popcornopolis
Ask a question to the Influenster community...