Popcorners Sea Salt Popped Corn Chips uploaded by Letitia B.

BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Sea Salt Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher Good alone or with dips

Popcorners Sea Salt Popped Corn Chips
  • "This looks really good I hope they have different flavors because it would be really coolūüėú" in 2 reviews
  • "This chip is a great snack for those who must follow a gluten- free diet." in 2 reviews
  • "I love how they come in different flavors so you can switch it up when you want to." in 2 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of them." in 1 review
  • "also, i have found that they aren't really overpriced, like other healthy snacks. " in 1 review
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
These are a great snack for at work or on the go. I really enjoy regular popcorn, but butter or oil on air popped popcorn means added calories and mess. I always snag a bag of popcorners when I have a roadtrip ahead of me. The sea salt in particular are a relatively mess-free and guilt free snack. Also great in a pinch when I just dont have time to make my own popcorn before getting out the door to work in the morning.
Aly F.
I was a bit skeptical when my mom brought these home, but I am amazed at this chip! I am glad they are all natural, gluten free, kosher free... I do not have allergies, but these are a great snack when you are on a diet or if you want something crunchy!
Ashley D.
Albany, NY
I recently picked these up when I was out at the grocery store because I saw they were on sale. I am usually a potato chip fan but I was looking for a healthier alternative. I have had popcorn chips in the past and I did not like them and usually don't likee regular popcorn because of the kernels. When I tried these I was pleasantly surprised. These chips were delicious, they were low in calories and low in sodium. The best part about these Popcorner chips is that I can eat them with my 1 year old son and he loves them!
Nina L.
Gloversville, NY
My family and I are completely obsessed with these. I get them at my local TJmaxx for $1.49 and they are the best snack ever! I've tried each flavor multiple times and they are all delicious. I feel much better eating these then eating greasy potato chips. I don't think I'll ever stop buying these. Everyone needs to try them!
Anjelia H.
These chips are so addicting to eat. I remember the first time i tried these chips in elementary school. They had became my favorite snack and I made sure to take as mang as i could because there so good. I would defianlty recommend them to anyone because its super affordable and tasty and come in many different flavors.
Melissa C.
These were delicious! Very satisfying. It has an interesting taste of salty like a chip but also like popcorn so it was very good. The price for a bag is around $1 from a vending machine, so you can't go wrong! I haven't bought the larger package yet but I will pick it up next time I see it :)
Jenna D.
These are one of my favorite snacks of all time. The Popcorners are light and crunchy with delicious flavor. I can eat a bag of this in one sitting while still not feeling very guilty about what I'm eating. My favorite flavor is the cheesy jalapeno, but I love these as well.
Asia M.
West Milford, NJ
Pop corners are the new look for popcorn. I would have to say that this way better than popcorn ! From the unique triangle-chip shape , to the overall taste. It comes in many more flavors, all in which taste fantastic. They're all filled with tremendous amount of flavors. It's overall a really good snack.
Becca A.
Riverside, CA
These chips are my jam. Good lawd. They are freaking delicious. I ate a whole bag in a day by myself. So I would recommend these unless you don't want to gain weight. Because you will get addicted. And you will never stop eating them.
Jessica C.
I absolutely love Popcorners. They come in a variety of flavor including jalape√Īo, kettle corn,sweet chili and caramel. They are light and non greasy like a regular potato chips. Must have staple for late night snacking!!!
Zelena B.
Are they really salty??
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
How many calories do these have?
Stephanie S.
Ontario, CA
Do these fill you up enough to keep you full between meals?