Popcorners Sea Salt Popped Corn Chips uploaded by Letitia B.

BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Sea Salt Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher Good alone or with dips

Popcorners Sea Salt Popped Corn Chips
  • "This looks really good I hope they have different flavors because it would be really cool😜" in 2 reviews
  • "This chip is a great snack for those who must follow a gluten- free diet." in 2 reviews
  • "I love how they come in different flavors so you can switch it up when you want to." in 2 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of them." in 1 review
  • "also, i have found that they aren't really overpriced, like other healthy snacks. " in 1 review
Nina L.
Gloversville, NY
My family and I are completely obsessed with these. I get them at my local TJmaxx for $1.49 and they are the best snack ever! I've tried each flavor multiple times and they are all delicious. I feel much better eating these then eating greasy potato chips. I don't think I'll ever stop buying these. Everyone needs to try them!
Becca A.
Riverside, CA
These chips are my jam. Good lawd. They are freaking delicious. I ate a whole bag in a day by myself. So I would recommend these unless you don't want to gain weight. Because you will get addicted. And you will never stop eating them.
Catrina R.
Sacramento, CA
These are in my top ten of delicious snacks! They are so good, just the right amount of salt, and not greasy like regular chips. A very healthy alternative to chips. I would definitely recommend giving these a try.
Morgan  S.
This is always a favorite go to snack. I love popcorn but the kernels kills me. This is the best way to eat popcorn and not have to worry about them. They are a little on the salty side but delicious none the less.
Stephanie M.
Riverside, RI
My new favorite snack! Bought these the other day on a wim and now I'm addicted! I bring them to work and snack on them quite often. Looking forward to trying other flavors
Melissa P.
Florida
Delicious. I love popcorn but I don't like the kernels in my teeth. So this snack is amazing and you know what your eating.
Ashley C.
These chips are so delicious!! They are such a great snack, and I feel better eating them instead of potato chips.
Melissa C.
These were delicious! Very satisfying. It has an interesting taste of salty like a chip but also like popcorn so it was very good. The price for a bag is around $1 from a vending machine, so you can't go wrong! I haven't bought the larger package yet but I will pick it up next time I see it :)
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
These are a great snack for at work or on the go. I really enjoy regular popcorn, but butter or oil on air popped popcorn means added calories and mess. I always snag a bag of popcorners when I have a roadtrip ahead of me. The sea salt in particular are a relatively mess-free and guilt free snack. Also great in a pinch when I just dont have time to make my own popcorn before getting out the door to work in the morning.
Aly F.
I was a bit skeptical when my mom brought these home, but I am amazed at this chip! I am glad they are all natural, gluten free, kosher free... I do not have allergies, but these are a great snack when you are on a diet or if you want something crunchy!
Zelena B.
Are they really salty??
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Foodie Expert
How many calories do these have?
Stephanie S.
Ontario, CA
Do these fill you up enough to keep you full between meals?