BY POPCORNERS

PopCorners® White Cheddar Popped Corn Chips.
The New Shape of Popcorn®.
All natural.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Can't get enough of these!!" in 1 review
  • "They are gluten free so they work with my diet, and they have great flavor and texture." in 1 review
  • "I ate the whole bag addictive!" in 1 review
  • "I love the white cheddar flavor and the crunchiness of the chip." in 1 review
  • "It's literally everything you want in a chip and its white cheddar i mean come on does it even get any better than this?" in 1 review
Rebecca G.
New Haven, CT
These are my new favorite chips! I recently discovered popcorners and this is my favorite flavor that I’ve tried so far. It mixes corn chips with the fluffy-aspect of popcorn in an addictive way! I try not to go through these too fast, but it can be hard haha
Katherine G.
Bellflower , CA
I first tasted this when my bf's sister in law bought it at Costco. At first I was like, "eh alright i'll try it" thinking it was going to taste just okay. But nope I was completely wrong. It TASTE FREAKING BOMB! Another plus side, I recently saw this being sold at Dollar Tree :)
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Popcorners are a great gluten free and calorie conscious snack. They aren’t the MOST flavorful snack but they get the job done. My favorite is the white cheddar. Great for the beach or snack break at work.
Nia N.
These are excellent! I always grab a bag or two when I’m going on road trips for work. I find them at Dollar Tree for $1 per 3 oz. bag. They’re non-GMO and gluten-free, so they’re good for people with gluten sensitivity. White cheddar flavor is my original favorite, but check out sole of the more complex flavor profiles- they’re definitely a great non-chip snack. Definitely do keep an eye on the macros, though. Although they’re a better option than chips of fries, they’re still not “healthy” in the truest sense.
Claudia M.
The white cheddar is my favorite one because it has a nice layer of cheddar on it. The chips are perfect sizes. I usually buy the family bags at BJ’s because it’s worth getting. Also, you’ll have more chips.
Ana R.
I could eat a billion of these I swear if I knew I wouldn’t gain a hundred pounds hahahaha, but seriously these are amazing especially if you like white cheddar!!! I would pick these over any other type of chips/popcorn!!!
Lindsay W.
These are my favorite, I had some back in high school and I've been on the hunt ever since! I can never find the white cheddar variety where I get my groceries, sadly, but the jalapeno white cheddar is also pretty tasty.
Prisci C.
Super delicious and crunchy, love the white cheddar flavor on these corn tortillas. These aren’t fried and are non-GMO, plus the whole bag is only 130 calories which makes for a great snack that’s actually fun to eat.
Nimah A.
Buffalo
This was absolutely amazing to eat. It has the right amount of crunch and cheesy flavor; not overwhelming at all. This would be an amazing snack to have on hand as it can be filling. But just be sure to stay within the serving size.
Zhana K.
This is my absolute favorite snack! The pain of popcorn kernels getting caught in your teeth you won’t have to worry about that happening with this product. Affordably priced. Great for children. Definitely will purchase this product again. Highly recommend trying these if you haven’t already.
Mey R.
Does it taste like Doritos?
Nicole R.
Are these gluten free?
Gabriela D.
Are they healthy? Or healthier than some other brand?