PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar

by PopCorners

PopCorners® White Cheddar Popped Corn Chips.
The New Shape of Popcorn®.
All natural.
Gluten free.

How many Calories are in these ?
Are they healthy? Or healthier than some other brand?
Does it taste like Doritos?
Start your review of PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar!
Product Highlights
Can't get enough of these!!in reviews
They are gluten free so they work with my diet, and they have great flavor and texture.in reviews
I ate the whole bag addictive!in reviews
It's literally everything you want in a chip and its white cheddar i mean come on does it even get any better than this?in reviews
I love the white cheddar flavor and the crunchiness of the chip.in reviews
Hailey W.
PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar uploaded by Hailey W.
I love these! Perfect for when you are craving a salty snack on the healthier side. They are about the same price as your average chips and taste way better!
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar uploaded by Jamie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just bought these and could of literally ate the whole bag. Such good white cheddar flavor! They are light and crispy and I don't feel too knotty having these as a mid-day snack. I highly recommend them and suggest you give them a try.
maddy H.
Okatie, SC
PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar uploaded by maddy H.
These chips are my favorite snack! The white cheddar flavor is perfect! Unlike other “white cheddar” snacks these chips actually keep their delicious flavor!
Iana M.
Schertz, TX
PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar uploaded by Iana M.
PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar uploaded by Iana M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just love this popcorn, I can eat it without stopping, because it is very tasty and does not bother at all! A pleasant crunch in the mouth when watching TV is a pleasant trifle, which is a little, but pleases))))
Urmi B.
Indianapolis, IN
PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar uploaded by Urmi B.
Has a light cheddar flavor. The flavor is obviously there. Healthier than potato chips. Has more calories than the other pop corner flavors though. However it isn’t much far away.
Kayla H.
Bluefield, WV
PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar uploaded by Kayla H.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Yet another new snack I've found that I love! They are so good. The sea salt ones taste like white cheddar popcorn 🍿 but without all them annoying hulls. I've also had the kettlecorn ones and them are my absolute favorite. They are sweet and salty. These are crunchy but yet soft enough to not break your teeth too lol I love them
Claudia M.
The white cheddar is my favorite one because it has a nice layer of cheddar on it. The chips are perfect sizes. I usually buy the family bags at BJ’s because it’s worth getting. Also, you’ll have more chips.
Josie A.
Summerfield, NC
my fave snack! much healthier than chips and is not a heavy snack. great cheddar flavor. these also have fiber in them which is great
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,497 reviews
I love these chips. They're like light, flavored popcorn triangles. The white cheddar flavor tastes good and not artificial at all.
Rae L.
PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar uploaded by Rae L.
Purchased at: Amazon
So the flavor is pretty decent for the white cheddar popcorn or chips. Still this kind is never fried as well too. The one thing I really didn’t like about the white cheddar one is that it leaves so much behind on your fingers. It’s a very very messy snack so I definitely wouldn’t recommend it for children if you’re not being able to supervise them. The flavor was pretty decent but overall I probably wouldn’t get them again