PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar uploaded by Missy F.PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar uploaded by Angela S.

BY POPCORNERS

PopCorners® White Cheddar Popped Corn Chips.
The New Shape of Popcorn®.
All natural.
Gluten free. see more...

• "I ate the whole bag addictive!" in 1 review
  • "Can't get enough of these!!" in 1 review
  • "They are gluten free so they work with my diet, and they have great flavor and texture." in 1 review
  • "It's literally everything you want in a chip and its white cheddar i mean come on does it even get any better than this?" in 1 review
  • "I love the white cheddar flavor and the crunchiness of the chip." in 1 review
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Alexandria, VA
I really love these !
I used to always buy the smart balance white cheddar popcorn, but I could only eat so much before my fingers became sticky and I was annoyed. These corn chips are a healthy version to a chip and have a similar cheddar flavor like the smart balance popcorn.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I love these things so delicious they come in so many flavors literally one of my favorite new socks it's a low-calorie and it fills you up pretty quick I constantly and Violet at the store now and add nothing else they're perfect
Brie K.
Brie K.
New York
PopCorners are delicious. They are flavorful, and are super crunchy. Great snack for kids and adults and healthier then regular fried potato chips. I will definitely keep buying these. Also they have so many different flavors.
Brittni F.
Brittni F.
Not what I expected. Definitely not a chip texture. More of a rice cake texture.. Healthier than potato chips and ok flavor. Not good for scooping as they break easy. I wanted to eat them with hummus and I had to spoon it on.
NATASHA D.
NATASHA D.
Medley, FL
I love eat these chips in the beach is health and you don´t have to feel as guit about eating, the flavor are amazing is perfect to share with your family and friends
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Foodie Expert
Popcorners white chedder and the sweet chili flavors are amazing! And you don't have to feel as guilt about eating the whole bag lol
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Foodie Expert
These are amazing. They are light but have a lot of flavor. There is also a great variety of flavors with this brand.
Zarlennekia C.
Zarlennekia C.
Birmingham, AL
White cheddar is the best! It give you the taste of popcorn and a chip all at the same time! Love it!!!
Laura F.
Laura F.
My new favorite chips. I can't stop eating them! Very light snack with awesome white cheddar flavor.
Missy F.
Missy F.
New Milford, NJ
I absolutely love these chips! There lower in calories than regular chips and super tasty!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Are they healthy? Or healthier than some other brand?
Nicole R.