PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar

by PopCorners

PopCorners® White Cheddar Popped Corn Chips.
The New Shape of Popcorn®.
All natural.
Gluten free.

Are they healthy? Or healthier than some other brand?
Does it taste like Doritos?
Are these gluten free?
Start your review of PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar!
Product Highlights
Can't get enough of these!!in reviews
They are gluten free so they work with my diet, and they have great flavor and texture.in reviews
I ate the whole bag addictive!in reviews
It's literally everything you want in a chip and its white cheddar i mean come on does it even get any better than this?in reviews
I love the white cheddar flavor and the crunchiness of the chip.in reviews
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar uploaded by Jamie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just bought these and could of literally ate the whole bag. Such good white cheddar flavor! They are light and crispy and I don't feel too knotty having these as a mid-day snack. I highly recommend them and suggest you give them a try.
maddy H.
Okatie, SC
PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar uploaded by maddy H.
These chips are my favorite snack! The white cheddar flavor is perfect! Unlike other “white cheddar” snacks these chips actually keep their delicious flavor!
Claudia M.
The white cheddar is my favorite one because it has a nice layer of cheddar on it. The chips are perfect sizes. I usually buy the family bags at BJ’s because it’s worth getting. Also, you’ll have more chips.
Rae L.
PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar uploaded by Rae L.
Purchased at: Amazon
So the flavor is pretty decent for the white cheddar popcorn or chips. Still this kind is never fried as well too. The one thing I really didn’t like about the white cheddar one is that it leaves so much behind on your fingers. It’s a very very messy snack so I definitely wouldn’t recommend it for children if you’re not being able to supervise them. The flavor was pretty decent but overall I probably wouldn’t get them again
Mae A.
Jamaica, NY
PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar uploaded by Mae A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the best popcorn chips! My family is obsessed with this. Highly recommend it and always brings it with us everywhere. This flavor is also really good. Perfect partner for a sandwich! I love that they are gluten free too! Trying to be more kind of healthy PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar
Susan P.
Dedham, MA
Purchased at: Love with Food
I received this in my Love With Food Subscription Box and loved them. I love all Popcorners that I have tasted. They are crunchy and taste like light puffed chips. The white cheddar is So delicious. Cheddar on popcorn is a great combination.
Ash M.
Austin, TX
PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar uploaded by Ash M.
husband picked this up from a liquor store and didn't know what to expect! tried it and fell in love! if you love chips and popcorn, YOU SHOULD GET THIS! perfect for #netflix and chilling hahaha! pretty cheap too! ❤️PopCorners
Gaileen C.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
One of my favorite snacks. Love the taste and are filling. My go to when I am on the go, especially on the weekend. This is my favorite but I love all of the flavors.
Katherine T.
cortland
Best chips ever. They taste so good and you can have a decent amount for minimal calories. PopCorners Popped Corn Chips White Cheddar
Lisa R.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Target
These are sooooooo good i can eat half of the bag and it doesnt leave me with a food hangover gut rot feeling that chips and crackers normally give me. Everyone who comes over tries these and gets hooked.