BY POPCORNERS

PopCorners® Cheesy Jalapeno Popped Corn Chips.

The new shape of Popcorn®.

All natural.

Gluten free.

Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
I love this guilt free snack, I go through bags of these weekly. The only downside is you need a wet napkin or to wash your hands after eating since the powder sticks to your fingers after eating!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
These are a great snack for at work or on the go. They are a bit messier than other popcorners because of the cheesy powder, but boy do they pack a big punch of flavor. They start cheesy and end spicy, a winning combination in my family. These are a favorite in my house. Once a bag opens, it goes quick. I have never been able to find a flavored powder to sprinkle on popcorn similar to these popcorners.
Aly F.
These light popcorn chips are amazing! These Cheesy Jalapeno chips are not too spicy, just the right amount of kick! These and the cheddar are my favorite! They are my go-to snack now! I was a bit skeptical when the label said gluten free, kosher free, blah blah free... but these are awesome!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
These tasty Popcorners cheesy jalapeño corn chips are great! I keep these gluten free chips at home in a variety of flavors but this is a favorite. I highly recommend these chips!
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
These are a great alternative to a potato chip. A bit better for you but you still get a really flavorful and salty snack. This Cheesy Jalapeño flavor is perfect for me I like a mild spicy flavoring not too over powering. But a really great cheesy full flavor so you can't tell it's a healthy alternative. Satisfies the need for salty snacks! Love them!
Jenna D.
These are one of my favorite snacks of all time. The Popcorners are light and crunchy with delicious flavor. The cheesy jalapeno flavor actually has a kick to it which I really enjoy, but not so much where it's overpowering. And, it's pretty guilt-free which just adds to the awesomeness of these chips.
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
These are super crunchy, light, and extremely delicious! I love the texture. The jalapeño flavor is pretty spicy and prominent which I love. I hate wimpy jalapeño flavored snacks. I don't think they overdo it either, just the perfect amount. The cheesy parmesan seasoning just makes them even more delicious. Yum.
Jeanette W.
Garfield, NJ
These are hands down my favorite "chips".. They're so much less oily and heavy than a standard potato chip, and they have twice as much flavor!! The jalapeno isn't too spicy (and can be offset by eating more and more chips ;) and the cheese flavor is intense and just the way I like it. They're affordable too! What could be more perfect? Time to try the Sea Salt flavor!
Jasmin S.
Stony Brook, NY
This is my favorite snack to have! I really love eating anything that's hot cheese flavored or just really spicy in general. I also really like popcorn, so this is the perfect combination between popcorn and chips. I can literally never get enough of these!
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
Introduced by my coworkers and was very surprised by the flavorful taste. Nice healthy alternative to regular chips. The Cheesy Jalapeño is my favorite! I typically only purchase this from the vending machine though. cost about the same as regular chips.
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
Wanted to know if anyone has tried these and if they taste like styrofoam? Chips like this tend to taste this way...
Francine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this taste more like a popcorn or more like a chip?
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY
Is it spicy?
Gina r.
Are these good?
Francine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this is healthy alternative to popcorn?