PopCorners Popped Corn Chips Caramel uploaded by Rissa W.

BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners® Caramel Popped Corn Chips.
The new shape of Popcorn®.
All natural.
Gluten free. see more...

Cailee M.
Low in calories and gluten free. Something has to amaze me to be worth 5 stars. Would I buy again? Probably, but these just taste like a less fattening version of a hybrid of caramel popcorn and Quaker Rice Cakes, and I don't munch on either of those all that often. However, I do have a sweet tooth, and this is better than eating chocolate, and it fills the craving, for sure! :) Found it for $1.50 a bag, so good price too, however it can easily be made at home.
Kim G.

One bag has only 140 calories (35 from fat) and very low sodium (110 mg), so you can eat a whole bag without feeling much guilt. There are no artificial additives or preservatives in this product. The only comment I have is that the taste is a bit sweet because of added sugar. I love the texure a d taste of these chips
Grace K.
Little Neck, NY
Love popcorn es in general. love how this is a sweet version compared to all the savory ones out there. recommend if you like caramel popcorn but in a different texture. its not fatty like the other chips and its honestly just really good. try one jf you haven't already & then review
Kala A.
These are amazing! I got a free sample of them from pinchme and theu are sooooo good! I definitely will be buying more! Nice sweet/salty flavor! Gluten free & healthier than normal chips!
jonise l.
I love these chips. The caramel flavor is great. I haven't been able to find these in any stores for some reason but i love them
Kalie A.
Chesterfield, MO
I love these. Popcorners are tasty chips. The flavor of caramel is not my favorite, I like the salty flavors more.
crystal j.
This product is great my whole family love them it's a great flavors for a great price I highly recommend them
Rissa W.
New flavor .

It isn't bad but it isn't great. It tasted like caramel popcorn that they cheaped out on and only put a hint of caramel. Or like kettle corn chips that just started to burn so it has a wisper of caramel to it.
Will i eat it again...sure if i got it for free.
Will i buy it again...nope
Samantha R.
Cambridge, ON
Guilty free snack...great for munching.. low in calorie... gluten free...love to enjoy a bag while watching a moviw