BY POPCORNERS

PopCorners™ Butter Popped Corn Chips.
The New Shape of Popcorn™.
All natural.
Gluten free. see more...

• "Butter tastes great but white cheddar is THE BEST!!!" in 1 review
Kristen m.
Kristen m.
Foodie Expert
These are addicting! It's a great combination between popcorn and a chip. They are a tasty gluten free snack and the flavor is great. I've only tried the butter flavor but I definitely want to try more!
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Foodie Expert
These are hard to find sometimes but oh so delicious. They're a great snack.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Freehold, NJ
Foodie Expert
This tastes very fake. It masks itself as being a healthy alternative to chips but there's a lot of preservatives and fake ingredients. I always find myself very thirsty after eating these. The sodium content is just as much as in most chips.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I love these chips -- kettle being my favorite, but the whole line off chips have a different kind of crunch and are addictive! My toddler likes them too.
Gabriella C.
Gabriella C.
Howard Beach, NY
So so so so addicting! My favorite new chips! Must try this out! You won't put it down lol
Christiana L.
Christiana L.
Foodie Expert
If you like popcorn but like crunchy chips, these are the perfect blend of both worlds and both flavors.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love popcorners!!! Butter tastes great but white cheddar is THE BEST!!! So light and tasty! Forever a fan!!
Janina C.
Janina C.
Foodie Expert
The only one I was able to get at my local store was the butter ones. They're okay. I definitely won't get these again but I am open to try other flavors.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Foodie Expert
These are okay, but definitely don't give you a real popcorn fix. They need some more butter!
Chelsie J.
Chelsie J.
I LOVE THESE. Very unique and have a great flavor. I'm excited to try the different flavors!