BY POPCORNERS

• How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Davina M.
Severn, MD
Can you say awesomesauce..I love love love these chips ..and the taste is refreshing and crisp. .I am glad to know they are gluten free
Natalie B.
My absolute favorite chips!!!! They are sometimes hard to find but they are definitely amazing!! My favorite are the cheesy jalapeño
kenzi g.
I think popcorn chips are absolutely amazing and delicious they are also half the calories of almost every other kind of potato chip
Amber O.
These are my new favorite summer snacks. I recently only had the kettle flavor but am interested to try their typical chip flavors.
Jasmine M.
Goleta, CA
These chips are great and a super addictive snack. They're healthy so you can eat a lot of them and not feel guilty about them.
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
These chips are the bomb! I have tried all of the flavors by this brand, and they all taste great! Kettle is my favorite flavor.
Luna D.
Boca Raton, FL
So, so, so good, I really like how it doesn't have a very high sodium intake, like other chips do and it's a healthy alternative.
Meghan W.
Great flavor ! I love kettle corn but the brand I usually get can be pricey and this one isn't and healthier I'm sure. Try some!
Quinetta N.
Forkland, AL
Love theae, they are very tasty. I also love the texture. I have only tried the kettle flavor but I plan to try others soon.
Alyaa A.
These chips are my absolute favorite this flavor is very satisfying if you love sweet and salty perfect for a healthy snack
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it