BY POPCORNERS

• It's this good or nah because I never try it 2 Answers
  • How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Rebekah D.
These chips are awesome. Perfectly sweet and salty. Some times I have trouble stopping, they are that good.
Danielle R.
Love these so much. The kettle and white cheddar are my favorite flavors. I could snack on these forever
Davina M.
Severn, MD
Can you say awesomesauce..I love love love these chips ..and the taste is refreshing and crisp. .I am glad to know they are gluten free
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
These are so great a great alternative to normal fried potato chips without the guilt with all the taste
Rachael E.
Hamburg, PA
These chips are delicious! So addicting and not bad for you either! I also like the butter flavored type as well.
Crystal R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Simple snack, i love the smaller packages. So addicting and delicious!!! Love these little triangle.
Sara H.
Edmond, OK
Not only are kettle chips healtheir than regular chips, they taste so much better! This is a good brand to try.
Jasmine M.
Goleta, CA
These chips are great and a super addictive snack. They're healthy so you can eat a lot of them and not feel guilty about them.
Sofia G.
These are so great. They make a great crunchy snack, and the sweet kettle corn flavor is delicious. Can't get enough!
Ashley S.
Blackwood, NJ
I love these popcorn chips they taste so good and I buy them all the time I like the kettle corn flavor too
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it