Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Meryland C.
Meryland C.
Old Bridge, NJ

I love this! They come in different flavors, besides the natural one I also like the cheddar flavor. Once I start eating, I can't stop! @MeryKnowsBest
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
N Ridgeville, OH

I first bought these because they looked like the most healthy snack in the vending machine. I'm not sure if they are or they aren't, but they had to be the tastiest thing in there! These are the perfect snack--light, crunchy, sweet and salty. It's easy to polish off an entire bag in just a few minutes. These taste very much like the kettle corn you can find at your local fair/festival/whatever but without making you feel like you've just ingested your daily recommended allowance of calories. The only problem I have with this is their availability. They are sometimes difficult to find. My local grocery stores don't carry any of the flavors. I was able to find them at a gas station and World Market. I also found them at the famous Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati, Ohio, but that's too much of a drive for most people. If you see these around, grab them! They are well worth the trouble it is to find them! I promise you will not be disappointed.
Francis S.
Francis S.

Believe it or not I got these at the Dollar Tree. If you like kettle corn popcorn and have tasted rice cakes and like them as well, you'll love these. I ate the whole bag. They were so good. They are rich in flavor and taste light. Plus the ingredients are simple: yellow corn, sunflower oil, sugar, and sea salt! I will be buying more of these. :)
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Brooklyn, NY

I was on a JetBlue airlines one time and they had these on the snack menu so I decided to try them. Let's just say it was one of the greatest choices! These things are so crunchy and sweet. I don't know if I like them better than Kettle popcorn but it's pretty close. These are amazing, and if you haven't tried them you have too!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

I am soo addicted to these. I love popcorn in general, but hate the greasy hands while eating. I love how these are so light and I love the kettle corn sweet/salty flavor. It's got a great crunch too. You absolutely MUST try these if you love popcorn. I need to stop at Costco to buy these before a movie night at home.
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Castaic, CA

I am not at all a fan of these. I thought that they would be a good alternative to potato chips but they have little/no flavor and leave a weird taste in your mouth. The taste can be described like that of a the edible packing peanuts (don't ask why I know that taste).
Carlee C.
Carlee C.
Fitchburg, MA

Bought these trying to be healthy, I was skeptical but after sitting down to watch TV I realized I had eaten the whole bag! They are delicious and they have a perfect crunch to them. The white cheddar ones are amazing also. I buy 4 bags a week.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY

I love these and the white cheddar flavor! They're really addictive and delicious. They're slightly healtheir than other types of chips and if you get a large bag from BJ's or Costco they last forever without going bad.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

I heard about these from YouTube and my husband was trying to cut back on chips. I got these and he loves them. They taste just like kettle popcorn. They are so good we buy the Hugh bag from BJ's every month.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT

My parents had purchased these chips from costco, they are some of the best tasting "slightly healtheir" chips I had in a while. The kettle flavor is definitely my favortie followed by sea salt. Give them a try!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , Ontario

I really enjoy these chips, they don't taste like your typical chips because they are corn based instead of potato. They are really good I like the cheddar flavor a lot, it's my favorite one.

Join Now