Add a Photo

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Photos (6)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

I love Popcorners. If you love popcorn, you definitely have to try out these chips. Its better because you don't get any burnt kernels stuck in your teeth or the roof of your mouth.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ

I love these! they are soo delicious. you cant just have a few! they are the perfect snack except for the part where you just cant put them down!
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
ithaca, ny

Popcorners are sooo good. I can eat a whole bag by myself, I love the texture and the range in flavors they come in. I don't think they are the healthiest in the world but they are amazing!
Maria A.
Maria A.
New London, OH

This is one my favorite snacks! It has the perfect mix of sweet and salty! In the past, I have bought them from Amazon.
Deidre S.
Deidre S.
Kutztown, PA

Love love LOVE these! I've been trying to find them for months because I've heard they were really good and I finally found them in my local Giant. I love the white cheddar and kettle ones the best, there is so much flavor in each chip I can't help but want to eat the whole bag! I just wish the bags were bigger!
michaela k.
michaela k.
Atco, NJ

I love these chips! Such a simple and easy snack.. and it doesn't make me feel that guilty after eating them either lol. I've only recently purchased these while on a road trip, and they were worth the purchase!
kenzi g.
kenzi g.

I think popcorn chips are absolutely amazing and delicious they are also half the calories of almost every other kind of potato chip
Alisse K.
Alisse K.
London, Ontario

I love to snack and these are a great alternative to chips or popcorn and is a great combination of the two. I love that they are gluten free and that I can snack on them and feel a lot less guilty than if I were to eat chips or popcorn. They fast delicious as well
Sherica C.
Sherica C.
brampton, Ontario

Best creations popcorn and chips at the same time....I love that there are different flavors like cheddar and corn...and also that it is gluten free
Kristie G.
Kristie G.

I found these at a dollar tree, after being recommended by a family member. These things are really good. I find them tasty and not too salty. I look forward to trying out more flavors.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it

Join Now