Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Kayla K.
St Petersburg, FL
I love popcorn, I love chips. Add the towgyehr and BAM! This is the perfect sweet snack, it’s hard not to eat the full bag in one sitting.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
These are quite addicting , I really love the flavor nice hint of sweet and they are quite healthy so I don't feel guilty eating them lol
Davina M.
Severn, MD
Can you say awesomesauce..I love love love these chips ..and the taste is refreshing and crisp. .I am glad to know they are gluten free
Sarah K.
I love these chips! They're a healthy alternative to potato chips and taste great. The kettle and white cheddar ones are my favorites.
kenzi g.
I think popcorn chips are absolutely amazing and delicious they are also half the calories of almost every other kind of potato chip
Natalie B.
My absolute favorite chips!!!! They are sometimes hard to find but they are definitely amazing!! My favorite are the cheesy jalapeño
Amber O.
These are my new favorite summer snacks. I recently only had the kettle flavor but am interested to try their typical chip flavors.
Meghan W.
Great flavor ! I love kettle corn but the brand I usually get can be pricey and this one isn't and healthier I'm sure. Try some!
Jasmine M.
Goleta, CA
These chips are great and a super addictive snack. They're healthy so you can eat a lot of them and not feel guilty about them.
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
These chips are the bomb! I have tried all of the flavors by this brand, and they all taste great! Kettle is my favorite flavor.
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it