BY POPCORNERS

• How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Maureen A.
Golden, CO
These chips are amazing. They have a lot of flavor and small amount of calories. I would highly recommend.
DJ J.
Crunchy and crispy without being greasy or heavy! Most flavored are gluten free so that makes it a healthy and wholesome snack for us to enjoy every time we head to the beach or the drive in movies! Perfect snack for summer!
Sarah D.
Silverton, OR
These are a great alternative to chips. A light, crispy texture is paired with the right amount of salt and sweet. It's hard not to eat the whole bag. Biggest problem is finding them in stores around my home.
Valarie O.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Popcorn is a perfect summer time snack to munch on. This brand make amazing popcorn chips, they taste very good and light. There are many flavors to choose from.
Amber O.
These are my new favorite summer snacks. I recently only had the kettle flavor but am interested to try their typical chip flavors.
Rachel C.
Austin, TX
These are so good. If you like popcorn (specifically kettle corn) and chips, this is the best of both worlds in one. They satisfy that sweet and salty craving that I get a lot. I would highly recommend these if you're looking for a new healthy snack!
Gina d.
Branford, CT
All of the Popcorners chips are great, but these are my favorite of them all! The sweet and salty kettle flavor is incredibly addictive. You won't be able to put the bag down!
Deidre S.
Fairless Hls, PA
Foodie Expert
Love love LOVE these! I've been trying to find them for months because I've heard they were really good and I finally found them in my local Giant. I love the white cheddar and kettle ones the best, there is so much flavor in each chip I can't help but want to eat the whole bag! I just wish the bags were bigger!
michaela k.
Atco, NJ
I love these chips! Such a simple and easy snack.. and it doesn't make me feel that guilty after eating them either lol. I've only recently purchased these while on a road trip, and they were worth the purchase!
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
I first had these on JetBlue. I love them because they don't feel heavy and have a great taste. Somewhat healthy as well.... beats eating chips anytime!
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it