BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

• It's this good or nah because I never try it 2 Answers
  • How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replac...4 Answers
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Foodie Expert
I received a sample of the Popcorners Kettle chips to try out, and these are SO good. First of all, they're a somewhat healthy chip. They're non gmo, gluten free, nut free & vegan. They have the right amount of salt to them. I could probably eat a whole bag in one sitting that's how good they are.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
My absolute favorite chips!!!! They are sometimes hard to find but they are definitely amazing!! My favorite are the cheesy jalapeño
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury
Foodie Expert
I love the dual contrasts of sweet and salty. I usually find these at my local dollar tree and I always stock up.
Haylie C.
Haylie C.
Ellabell, GA
I got these for free in a box. I didn't think I would like them considering I don't really like chips much less popcorn. I popped one in my mouth and before I knew it, I ate the entire bag! Luckily, it was just a sampler bag. LOL! Will be purchasing these for sure!
kenzi g.
kenzi g.
Foodie Expert
I think popcorn chips are absolutely amazing and delicious they are also half the calories of almost every other kind of potato chip
Maria A.
Maria A.
New London, OH
Foodie Expert
This is one my favorite snacks! It has the perfect mix of sweet and salty! In the past, I have bought them from Amazon.
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
Foodie Expert
Popcorners are sooo good. I can eat a whole bag by myself, I love the texture and the range in flavors they come in. I don't think they are the healthiest in the world but they are amazing!
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love these! they are soo delicious. you cant just have a few! they are the perfect snack except for the part where you just cant put them down!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Foodie Expert
I love Popcorners. If you love popcorn, you definitely have to try out these chips. Its better because you don't get any burnt kernels stuck in your teeth or the roof of your mouth.
Felita R.
Felita R.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet and salty is my favorite when it comes to snacking. As i received a sample from Pinchme to try. The popcorners Carnival Kettle have the right amount of salty and sweet to them. This have become my new favorite go to snack. I also like that they are Non-GMO verified.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it