Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Brooklyn, NY

I was on a JetBlue airlines one time and they had these on the snack menu so I decided to try them. Let's just say it was one of the greatest choices! These things are so crunchy and sweet. I don't know if I like them better than Kettle popcorn but it's pretty close. These are amazing, and if you haven't tried them you have too!
Meryland C.
Meryland C.
Old Bridge, NJ

I love this! They come in different flavors, besides the natural one I also like the cheddar flavor. Once I start eating, I can't stop! @MeryKnowsBest
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Goleta, CA

These chips are great and a super addictive snack. They're healthy so you can eat a lot of them and not feel guilty about them.
Jennie E.
Jennie E.

I first tried these as a snack on a flight and ever since then I've been addicted! Lots of similar snacks out there but nothing compares to this one!
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

These chips are awesome. Perfectly sweet and salty. Some times I have trouble stopping, they are that good.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

I heard about these from YouTube and my husband was trying to cut back on chips. I got these and he loves them. They taste just like kettle popcorn. They are so good we buy the Hugh bag from BJ's every month.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Hialeah, Fl

These are so great a great alternative to normal fried potato chips without the guilt with all the taste
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
N Ridgeville, OH

I first bought these because they looked like the most healthy snack in the vending machine. I'm not sure if they are or they aren't, but they had to be the tastiest thing in there! These are the perfect snack--light, crunchy, sweet and salty. It's easy to polish off an entire bag in just a few minutes. These taste very much like the kettle corn you can find at your local fair/festival/whatever but without making you feel like you've just ingested your daily recommended allowance of calories. The only problem I have with this is their availability. They are sometimes difficult to find. My local grocery stores don't carry any of the flavors. I was able to find them at a gas station and World Market. I also found them at the famous Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati, Ohio, but that's too much of a drive for most people. If you see these around, grab them! They are well worth the trouble it is to find them! I promise you will not be disappointed.
Erika M.
Erika M.

Amazing flavor! Love pop corners because you can actually understand the list of ingredients and they are a simply delicious alternative to greasy potato chips. One of my favorite salty snacks
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Pt Charlotte, FL

Simple snack, i love the smaller packages. So addicting and delicious!!! Love these little triangle.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it

Join Now