Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Castaic, CA

I am not at all a fan of these. I thought that they would be a good alternative to potato chips but they have little/no flavor and leave a weird taste in your mouth. The taste can be described like that of a the edible packing peanuts (don't ask why I know that taste).
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Brooklyn, NY

I was on a JetBlue airlines one time and they had these on the snack menu so I decided to try them. Let's just say it was one of the greatest choices! These things are so crunchy and sweet. I don't know if I like them better than Kettle popcorn but it's pretty close. These are amazing, and if you haven't tried them you have too!
Meryland C.
Meryland C.
Old Bridge, NJ

I love this! They come in different flavors, besides the natural one I also like the cheddar flavor. Once I start eating, I can't stop! @MeryKnowsBest
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Goleta, CA

These chips are great and a super addictive snack. They're healthy so you can eat a lot of them and not feel guilty about them.
Jennie E.
Jennie E.

I first tried these as a snack on a flight and ever since then I've been addicted! Lots of similar snacks out there but nothing compares to this one!
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

These chips are awesome. Perfectly sweet and salty. Some times I have trouble stopping, they are that good.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

I heard about these from YouTube and my husband was trying to cut back on chips. I got these and he loves them. They taste just like kettle popcorn. They are so good we buy the Hugh bag from BJ's every month.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL

These are so great a great alternative to normal fried potato chips without the guilt with all the taste
Kristie G.
Kristie G.

I found these at a dollar tree, after being recommended by a family member. These things are really good. I find them tasty and not too salty. I look forward to trying out more flavors.
kenzi g.
kenzi g.

I think popcorn chips are absolutely amazing and delicious they are also half the calories of almost every other kind of potato chip
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it