BY POPCORNERS

• Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Foodie Expert
I took the Pop corners carnival kettle as a snack for lunch instead of the chips I take everyday and they were delicious. They had a fresh taste. I loved how light they were and the kettle flavor was great I also tasted a bit of salt which went well with the sweet flavor of the kettle. It felt good to know that I was having a healthier snack than usual. I will definitely be purchasing this snack often. I received this snack free from Pinchme for reviewing purposes.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Foodie Expert
I received a sample of the Popcorners Kettle chips to try out, and these are SO good. First of all, they're a somewhat healthy chip. They're non gmo, gluten free, nut free & vegan. They have the right amount of salt to them. I could probably eat a whole bag in one sitting that's how good they are.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
My absolute favorite chips!!!! They are sometimes hard to find but they are definitely amazing!! My favorite are the cheesy jalapeño
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
Foodie Expert
I love the dual contrasts of sweet and salty. I usually find these at my local dollar tree and I always stock up.
Haylie C.
Haylie C.
Ellabell, GA
I got these for free in a box. I didn't think I would like them considering I don't really like chips much less popcorn. I popped one in my mouth and before I knew it, I ate the entire bag! Luckily, it was just a sampler bag. LOL! Will be purchasing these for sure!
kenzi g.
kenzi g.
Foodie Expert
I think popcorn chips are absolutely amazing and delicious they are also half the calories of almost every other kind of potato chip
Maria A.
Maria A.
New London, OH
Foodie Expert
This is one my favorite snacks! It has the perfect mix of sweet and salty! In the past, I have bought them from Amazon.
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
Foodie Expert
Popcorners are sooo good. I can eat a whole bag by myself, I love the texture and the range in flavors they come in. I don't think they are the healthiest in the world but they are amazing!
Deidre S.
Deidre S.
Fairless Hls, PA
Foodie Expert
Love love LOVE these! I've been trying to find them for months because I've heard they were really good and I finally found them in my local Giant. I love the white cheddar and kettle ones the best, there is so much flavor in each chip I can't help but want to eat the whole bag! I just wish the bags were bigger!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Foodie Expert
I love Popcorners. If you love popcorn, you definitely have to try out these chips. Its better because you don't get any burnt kernels stuck in your teeth or the roof of your mouth.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it