BY POPCORNERS

• It's this good or nah because I never try it 2 Answers
  • How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Logan A.
These are so good. Especially in the white cheddar flavor. They're so much better than potato chips and regular popcorn. They're a perfect light snack.
Jennie E.
I first tried these as a snack on a flight and ever since then I've been addicted! Lots of similar snacks out there but nothing compares to this one!
Meryland C.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love this! They come in different flavors, besides the natural one I also like the cheddar flavor. Once I start eating, I can't stop! @MeryKnowsBest
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
I love these! they are soo delicious. you cant just have a few! they are the perfect snack except for the part where you just cant put them down!
Lori H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Favorite snack!
I've found them at Wegmans, Sheetz and giant. kettle is my favorite. very mild snack...easy to digest and so tasty. I love them.
Katy F.
stamford, CT
So good! These are a great alternative to chips. My only complaint is that they are so good, I eat them way too fast and then they are gone :(
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY
These chips are the bomb.com!
They taste exactly like kettle popcorn. Kettle popcorn is my favorite popcorn. I would highly recommend these chips
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Love the popcorners brand but the kettle
Corn flavor isn't my favorite. Is really just a little sweet but it's missing the salty buttery edge
Kayla K.
St Petersburg, FL
I love popcorn, I love chips. Add the towgyehr and BAM! This is the perfect sweet snack, it’s hard not to eat the full bag in one sitting.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
These are quite addicting , I really love the flavor nice hint of sweet and they are quite healthy so I don't feel guilty eating them lol
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it