Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Spontaneous T.
Spontaneous T.
Brooklyn, NY

L o v e it. This flavor is the best but I like the rest also. It's so good I eat these at work all the time.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Blackwood, NJ

I love these popcorn chips they taste so good and I buy them all the time I like the kettle corn flavor too
Sally R.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

Absolutely love these little snacks, can eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are sweet but not too sweet
Maureen A.
Maureen A.
Sarasota, Fl

These chips are amazing. They have a lot of flavor and small amount of calories. I would highly recommend.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

Love these so much. The kettle and white cheddar are my favorite flavors. I could snack on these forever
Karissa B.
Karissa B.

Didn't think I'd like these at first but then I tried it on an airplane and it was amazing and tasty
Chauntelle R.
Chauntelle R.
Stockbridge, GA

The absolutely best substitute for popcorn! These chips are sooo good! I'm always looking for them.
Onoris B.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma

Theee best popcorn i have try omg just the right thing sweet and salty, i can always have them
Zarifa R.
Zarifa R.

These rate so good! me and my mom live popcorn and as soon as we tried these we were hooked
Meryland C.
Meryland C.
Old Bridge, NJ

I love this! They come in different flavors, besides the natural one I also like the cheddar flavor. Once I start eating, I can't stop! @MeryKnowsBest
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , Ontario

I really enjoy these chips, they don't taste like your typical chips because they are corn based instead of potato. They are really good I like the cheddar flavor a lot, it's my favorite one.

Join Now