Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Sally R.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Absolutely love these little snacks, can eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are sweet but not too sweet
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I was on a JetBlue airlines one time and they had these on the snack menu so I decided to try them. Let's just say it was one of the greatest choices! These things are so crunchy and sweet. I don't know if I like them better than Kettle popcorn but it's pretty close. These are amazing, and if you haven't tried them you have too!
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Taylor, Pennsylvania
Feb. 5, 2017, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
I tried these on a jetblue flight and they were so addicting I immediately ordered a box. They taste exactly like kettle popcorn in chip form. If you love kettle popcorn you will love these. I'm not sure how much they are in the stores but I found them online for 50 cents a bag (the smaller bags). They are absolutely amazing and worth every penny!
Luna D.
Luna D.
Boca Raton, FL
Jan. 13, 2017, 8 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
So, so, so good, I really like how it doesn't have a very high sodium intake, like other chips do and it's a healthy alternative.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Dec. 30, 2016, 4:46 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
Full disclosure, I'd love these more if they didn't make my stomach feel weird. The flavors are good and I appreciate a healthy snack as much as the next person, but they just don't pair well with my body!
Haylie C.
Haylie C.
Ellabell, GA
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
I got these for free in a box. I didn't think I would like them considering I don't really like chips much less popcorn. I popped one in my mouth and before I knew it, I ate the entire bag! Luckily, it was just a sampler bag. LOL! Will be purchasing these for sure!
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.
Brick, NJ
Dec. 18, 2016, 11:32 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
Talk about an addiction! I can not stop eating them! They are not salty at all very sweet almost like a caramel flavor. They have no GMOs which I guess some people might like plus they are not fried.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury
Nov. 19, 2016, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
I love the dual contrasts of sweet and salty. I usually find these at my local dollar tree and I always stock up.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
My absolute favorite chips!!!! They are sometimes hard to find but they are definitely amazing!! My favorite are the cheesy jalapeño
Quinetta N.
Quinetta N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Nov. 16, 2016, 8:42 a.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
Love theae, they are very tasty. I also love the texture. I have only tried the kettle flavor but I plan to try others soon.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it