Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Quinetta W.
Quinetta W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Love theae, they are very tasty. I also love the texture. I have only tried the kettle flavor but I plan to try others soon.
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.

These chips are my absolute favorite this flavor is very satisfying if you love sweet and salty perfect for a healthy snack
Emily M.
Emily M.
Glen Allen, VA

These are so delicious. It's kind of like a chip but taste like popcorn. My boyfriend had me try them and I was hooked!
Maria A.
Maria A.
New London, OH

This is one my favorite snacks! It has the perfect mix of sweet and salty! In the past, I have bought them from Amazon.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ

These are so delicious! if you want a chip but also enjoy popcorn these are a must. I usually get them at Stop & Shop.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.

Love these chips! Great taste and very filling. You get to eat a lot of chips with this brand versus regular chips.
Aria T.
Aria T.

They're soo good. The taste is amaZing and they aren't As bad for your health As most chips out there. A great snack!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Once you start, you cant stop with these! They are so delicious and a healthy alternative to other snacks as well!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC

I love the dual contrasts of sweet and salty. I usually find these at my local dollar tree and I always stock up.
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Hamburg, PA

These chips are delicious! So addicting and not bad for you either! I also like the butter flavored type as well.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , Ontario

I really enjoy these chips, they don't taste like your typical chips because they are corn based instead of potato. They are really good I like the cheddar flavor a lot, it's my favorite one.

Join Now