Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL

These are so great a great alternative to normal fried potato chips without the guilt with all the taste
Luna D.
Luna D.
Boca Raton, FL

So, so, so good, I really like how it doesn't have a very high sodium intake, like other chips do and it's a healthy alternative.
Anna T.
Anna T.

Full disclosure, I'd love these more if they didn't make my stomach feel weird. The flavors are good and I appreciate a healthy snack as much as the next person, but they just don't pair well with my body!
Haylie C.
Haylie C.
Ellabell, GA

I got these for free in a box. I didn't think I would like them considering I don't really like chips much less popcorn. I popped one in my mouth and before I knew it, I ate the entire bag! Luckily, it was just a sampler bag. LOL! Will be purchasing these for sure!
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.
Brick, NJ

Talk about an addiction! I can not stop eating them! They are not salty at all very sweet almost like a caramel flavor. They have no GMOs which I guess some people might like plus they are not fried.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC

I love the dual contrasts of sweet and salty. I usually find these at my local dollar tree and I always stock up.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.

My absolute favorite chips!!!! They are sometimes hard to find but they are definitely amazing!! My favorite are the cheesy jalapeño
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON

These are awesome and actually not terribly bad for you in terms of calories. They have the yummiest flavour. I buy the big bags at Costco and they have cool packaging that is like a ziploc resealable opening. They're always a hit!
Quinetta N.
Quinetta N.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Love theae, they are very tasty. I also love the texture. I have only tried the kettle flavor but I plan to try others soon.
michelle b.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC

Honestly, these are not my favorite. Nor did my husb. and or children like them. The flavor is exactly like kettle corn. I could eat a few, but then the sweetness was overwhelming. The chip had the texture of a thin rice cake and the corners could be a bit sharp. It is great that this product is verified as non-GMO and gluten free. They also do contain contain anything artificial and are not fried. I would definitely suggest people try these as they do appear to be a more healthy snack. Unfortunately, they just are not my thing.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it

Join Now