BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Sally R.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Absolutely love these little snacks, can eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are sweet but not too sweet
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
I love these and the white cheddar flavor! They're really addictive and delicious. They're slightly healtheir than other types of chips and if you get a large bag from BJ's or Costco they last forever without going bad.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Taylor, Pennsylvania
Foodie Expert
I tried these on a jetblue flight and they were so addicting I immediately ordered a box. They taste exactly like kettle popcorn in chip form. If you love kettle popcorn you will love these. I'm not sure how much they are in the stores but I found them online for 50 cents a bag (the smaller bags). They are absolutely amazing and worth every penny!
Luna D.
Luna D.
Boca Raton, FL
So, so, so good, I really like how it doesn't have a very high sodium intake, like other chips do and it's a healthy alternative.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Full disclosure, I'd love these more if they didn't make my stomach feel weird. The flavors are good and I appreciate a healthy snack as much as the next person, but they just don't pair well with my body!
Haylie C.
Haylie C.
Ellabell, GA
I got these for free in a box. I didn't think I would like them considering I don't really like chips much less popcorn. I popped one in my mouth and before I knew it, I ate the entire bag! Luckily, it was just a sampler bag. LOL! Will be purchasing these for sure!
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.
Brick, NJ
Talk about an addiction! I can not stop eating them! They are not salty at all very sweet almost like a caramel flavor. They have no GMOs which I guess some people might like plus they are not fried.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury
I love the dual contrasts of sweet and salty. I usually find these at my local dollar tree and I always stock up.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
My absolute favorite chips!!!! They are sometimes hard to find but they are definitely amazing!! My favorite are the cheesy jalapeño
Quinetta N.
Quinetta N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love theae, they are very tasty. I also love the texture. I have only tried the kettle flavor but I plan to try others soon.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it