BY POPCORNERS

• Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love these! they are soo delicious. you cant just have a few! they are the perfect snack except for the part where you just cant put them down!
Kayla K.
St Petersburg, FL
I love popcorn, I love chips. Add the towgyehr and BAM! This is the perfect sweet snack, it’s hard not to eat the full bag in one sitting.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are quite addicting , I really love the flavor nice hint of sweet and they are quite healthy so I don't feel guilty eating them lol
Davina M.
Severn, MD
Can you say awesomesauce..I love love love these chips ..and the taste is refreshing and crisp. .I am glad to know they are gluten free
Natalie B.
My absolute favorite chips!!!! They are sometimes hard to find but they are definitely amazing!! My favorite are the cheesy jalapeño
Amber O.
These are my new favorite summer snacks. I recently only had the kettle flavor but am interested to try their typical chip flavors.
Luna D.
Boca Raton, FL
So, so, so good, I really like how it doesn't have a very high sodium intake, like other chips do and it's a healthy alternative.
Meghan W.
Foodie Expert
Great flavor ! I love kettle corn but the brand I usually get can be pricey and this one isn't and healthier I'm sure. Try some!
Quinetta N.
Forkland, AL
Love theae, they are very tasty. I also love the texture. I have only tried the kettle flavor but I plan to try others soon.
Alyaa A.
Foodie Expert
These chips are my absolute favorite this flavor is very satisfying if you love sweet and salty perfect for a healthy snack
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it