BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Valarie O.
Lynchburg, VA
Popcorn is a perfect summer time snack to munch on. This brand make amazing popcorn chips, they taste very good and light. There are many flavors to choose from.
Sarah D.
Silverton, OR
These are a great alternative to chips. A light, crispy texture is paired with the right amount of salt and sweet. It's hard not to eat the whole bag. Biggest problem is finding them in stores around my home.
michaela k.
Atco, NJ
I love these chips! Such a simple and easy snack.. and it doesn't make me feel that guilty after eating them either lol. I've only recently purchased these while on a road trip, and they were worth the purchase!
Lori S.
Beaverton, OR
These are great because they feel more filling than just plain popcorn. Personally, I like the taste of bagged popcorn already and I think that these are lightly salted enough to satisfy my cravings. Personally, I believe the other flavors do taste better but this flavor is not bad either.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
My parents had purchased these chips from costco, they are some of the best tasting "slightly healtheir" chips I had in a while. The kettle flavor is definitely my favortie followed by sea salt. Give them a try!
Gina d.
Branford, CT
All of the Popcorners chips are great, but these are my favorite of them all! The sweet and salty kettle flavor is incredibly addictive. You won't be able to put the bag down!
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
Addicting. Perfect for popcorn lovers, like me, who cant have the kernels. Sweet and salty with a perfect caramelized flavor. Plus they're usually around $2 a bag at the grocery store. Kettle is the best!
Jennifer P.
I absolutely love these. The flavor is perfect: not too salty, not too sweet. Some chips are more thin than others. I prefer the thicker ones. They remind me of corn cakes but with a lot more flavor.
Evelynn M.
I found these at my local dollar store and I love them!! They are exactly what it says popcorn chips I like how different these are. They are a very inexpensive snack I got my family hooked on these since I brought them home.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
these are delicious popcorn chips. light healthier alternative to chips. they have a bunch of different flavors. Serve these at a party and people will ask what they are.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it