BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

• It's this good or nah because I never try it 2 Answers
  • How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replac...4 Answers
Sally R.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Absolutely love these little snacks, can eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are sweet but not too sweet
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I love these chips! They're a healthy alternative to potato chips and taste great. The kettle and white cheddar ones are my favorites.
michaela k.
michaela k.
Atco, NJ
I love these chips! Such a simple and easy snack.. and it doesn't make me feel that guilty after eating them either lol. I've only recently purchased these while on a road trip, and they were worth the purchase!
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Taylor, Pennsylvania
Foodie Expert
I tried these on a jetblue flight and they were so addicting I immediately ordered a box. They taste exactly like kettle popcorn in chip form. If you love kettle popcorn you will love these. I'm not sure how much they are in the stores but I found them online for 50 cents a bag (the smaller bags). They are absolutely amazing and worth every penny!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Hialeah , FL
These are so great a great alternative to normal fried potato chips without the guilt with all the taste
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I heard about these from YouTube and my husband was trying to cut back on chips. I got these and he loves them. They taste just like kettle popcorn. They are so good we buy the Hugh bag from BJ's every month.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Full disclosure, I'd love these more if they didn't make my stomach feel weird. The flavors are good and I appreciate a healthy snack as much as the next person, but they just don't pair well with my body!
Francis S.
Francis S.
Foodie Expert
Believe it or not I got these at the Dollar Tree. If you like kettle corn popcorn and have tasted rice cakes and like them as well, you'll love these. I ate the whole bag. They were so good. They are rich in flavor and taste light. Plus the ingredients are simple: yellow corn, sunflower oil, sugar, and sea salt! I will be buying more of these. :)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Glen Allen, VA
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious. It's kind of like a chip but taste like popcorn. My boyfriend had me try them and I was hooked!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Foodie Expert
I took the Pop corners carnival kettle as a snack for lunch instead of the chips I take everyday and they were delicious. They had a fresh taste. I loved how light they were and the kettle flavor was great I also tasted a bit of salt which went well with the sweet flavor of the kettle. It felt good to know that I was having a healthier snack than usual. I will definitely be purchasing this snack often. I received this snack free from Pinchme for reviewing purposes.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it