BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Judith m.
I just tried these a few days ago and I'm in love they are so freaking tasty and not to many calories so major plus. Only down side is I haven't found them anywhere but Costco
Mariah T.
Let me tell you a little story.
These dang chips are the most addictive things.
There's "oh I ate half a bag in a day" good and there's "I ate 3 damn bags in one sitting" good. These are the second.
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
I travel a lot on planes and Popcorners is a snack they hand out just about every flight. Popcorners are the most delicious snacks out there and they aren't terrible for you. I have only tried kettle popped but they are amazing.
Kaitlyn C.
Newport News, VA
This snack is great! They have the look and crunch of chips but more of the taste of popcorn. They are a semi healthy snack, but still taste amazing. This is my favorite flavor of all of them. They taste just like kettle corn popcorn! I would definitely recommend.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
I love these and the white cheddar flavor! They're really addictive and delicious. They're slightly healtheir than other types of chips and if you get a large bag from BJ's or Costco they last forever without going bad.
Sarah D.
Silverton, OR
These are a great alternative to chips. A light, crispy texture is paired with the right amount of salt and sweet. It's hard not to eat the whole bag. Biggest problem is finding them in stores around my home.
Valarie O.
Lynchburg, VA
Popcorn is a perfect summer time snack to munch on. This brand make amazing popcorn chips, they taste very good and light. There are many flavors to choose from.
michaela k.
Atco, NJ
I love these chips! Such a simple and easy snack.. and it doesn't make me feel that guilty after eating them either lol. I've only recently purchased these while on a road trip, and they were worth the purchase!
Lori S.
Cleveland, OH
These are great because they feel more filling than just plain popcorn. Personally, I like the taste of bagged popcorn already and I think that these are lightly salted enough to satisfy my cravings. Personally, I believe the other flavors do taste better but this flavor is not bad either.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
My parents had purchased these chips from costco, they are some of the best tasting "slightly healtheir" chips I had in a while. The kettle flavor is definitely my favortie followed by sea salt. Give them a try!
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it