Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Breeanna M.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
Addicting. Perfect for popcorn lovers, like me, who cant have the kernels. Sweet and salty with a perfect caramelized flavor. Plus they're usually around $2 a bag at the grocery store. Kettle is the best!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
I absolutely love these. The flavor is perfect: not too salty, not too sweet. Some chips are more thin than others. I prefer the thicker ones. They remind me of corn cakes but with a lot more flavor.
Logan A.
Logan A.
These are so good. Especially in the white cheddar flavor. They're so much better than potato chips and regular popcorn. They're a perfect light snack.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Favorite snack!
I've found them at Wegmans, Sheetz and giant. kettle is my favorite. very mild snack...easy to digest and so tasty. I love them.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Foodie Expert
Feb. 25, 2017, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
These are hard to find sometimes but oh so delicious. They're a salty sweet snack.
Davina M.
Davina M.
Severn, MD
Can you say awesomesauce..I love love love these chips ..and the taste is refreshing and crisp. .I am glad to know they are gluten free
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Hamburg , PA
These chips are delicious! So addicting and not bad for you either! I also like the butter flavored type as well.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Blackwood, Nj
I love these popcorn chips they taste so good and I buy them all the time I like the kettle corn flavor too
Aria T.
Aria T.
They're soo good. The taste is amaZing and they aren't As bad for your health As most chips out there. A great snack!
Spontaneous T.
Spontaneous T.
Brooklyn, NY
L o v e it. This flavor is the best but I like the rest also. It's so good I eat these at work all the time.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it