Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips uploaded by Quinetta N.Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips uploaded by Tay S.Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips uploaded by Ashley-Rahne M.See all 6 photos

BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

• It's this good or nah because I never...Definitely try them, they are ... 2 Answers
  • How tasty are these?Very tasty! 5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so m...the kettle in particular are f... 4 Answers
Photos (6)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
I absolutely love these. The flavor is perfect: not too salty, not too sweet. Some chips are more thin than others. I prefer the thicker ones. They remind me of corn cakes but with a lot more flavor.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious! if you want a chip but also enjoy popcorn these are a must. I usually get them at Stop & Shop.
Logan A.
Logan A.
These are so good. Especially in the white cheddar flavor. They're so much better than potato chips and regular popcorn. They're a perfect light snack.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Foodie Expert
These are hard to find sometimes but oh so delicious. They're a salty sweet snack.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Favorite snack!
I've found them at Wegmans, Sheetz and giant. kettle is my favorite. very mild snack...easy to digest and so tasty. I love them.
Davina M.
Davina M.
Severn, MD
Can you say awesomesauce..I love love love these chips ..and the taste is refreshing and crisp. .I am glad to know they are gluten free
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Hamburg, PA
Foodie Expert
These chips are delicious! So addicting and not bad for you either! I also like the butter flavored type as well.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Blackwood, Nj
I love these popcorn chips they taste so good and I buy them all the time I like the kettle corn flavor too
Aria T.
Aria T.
Foodie Expert
They're soo good. The taste is amaZing and they aren't As bad for your health As most chips out there. A great snack!
Spontaneous T.
Spontaneous T.
Brooklyn, NY
L o v e it. This flavor is the best but I like the rest also. It's so good I eat these at work all the time.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it