Add a Photo

Photos (6)
sandra k.
sandra k.
Lighthouse Point, FL

These are so amazing, i was hooked after the first bag. My young kids loved this snack. I wish i could find the smaller snack size bags for grab and go convenience, but the large bags are yummy and i will continue to buy this product.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA

I travel a lot on planes and Popcorners is a snack they hand out just about every flight. Popcorners are the most delicious snacks out there and they aren't terrible for you. I have only tried kettle popped but they are amazing.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

I absolutely love these. The flavor is perfect: not too salty, not too sweet. Some chips are more thin than others. I prefer the thicker ones. They remind me of corn cakes but with a lot more flavor.
Logan A.
Logan A.

These are so good. Especially in the white cheddar flavor. They're so much better than potato chips and regular popcorn. They're a perfect light snack.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Fredericksburg, VA

Favorite snack!
I've found them at Wegmans, Sheetz and giant. kettle is my favorite. very mild snack...easy to digest and so tasty. I love them.
Davina M.
Davina M.
Severn, MD

Can you say awesomesauce..I love love love these chips ..and the taste is refreshing and crisp. .I am glad to know they are gluten free
Aria T.
Aria T.

They're soo good. The taste is amaZing and they aren't As bad for your health As most chips out there. A great snack!
Spontaneous T.
Spontaneous T.
Brooklyn, NY

L o v e it. This flavor is the best but I like the rest also. It's so good I eat these at work all the time.
Sally R.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

Absolutely love these little snacks, can eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are sweet but not too sweet
Natalie B.
Natalie B.

My absolute favorite chips!!!! They are sometimes hard to find but they are definitely amazing!! My favorite are the cheesy jalapeño
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it