Add a Photo

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Photos (6)
Shery D.
Shery D.

My favorite chips! its really addicting. its a perfect mixture or salt and sweet, like an almost buttery sort of way. i would recommend anyone these a try!
Logan A.
Logan A.

These are so good. Especially in the white cheddar flavor. They're so much better than potato chips and regular popcorn. They're a perfect light snack.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ

I love these! they are soo delicious. you cant just have a few! they are the perfect snack except for the part where you just cant put them down!
Lori H.
Lori H.
Fredericksburg, VA

Favorite snack!
I've found them at Wegmans, Sheetz and giant. kettle is my favorite. very mild snack...easy to digest and so tasty. I love them.
Vivianna M.
Vivianna M.

I love the taste of this 'popcorn chip'. They sell them at walgreens for like $3 they are sooo good. They are sweet & salty. Worth the try!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ

These are quite addicting , I really love the flavor nice hint of sweet and they are quite healthy so I don't feel guilty eating them lol
Davina M.
Davina M.
Severn, MD

Can you say awesomesauce..I love love love these chips ..and the taste is refreshing and crisp. .I am glad to know they are gluten free
Natalie B.
Natalie B.

My absolute favorite chips!!!! They are sometimes hard to find but they are definitely amazing!! My favorite are the cheesy jalapeño
Amber O.
Amber O.

These are my new favorite summer snacks. I recently only had the kettle flavor but am interested to try their typical chip flavors.
Luna D.
Luna D.
Boca Raton, FL

So, so, so good, I really like how it doesn't have a very high sodium intake, like other chips do and it's a healthy alternative.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , On

I really enjoy these chips, they don't taste like your typical chips because they are corn based instead of potato. They are really good I like the cheddar flavor a lot, it's my favorite one.

Join Now