BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I am not at all a fan of these. I thought that they would be a good alternative to potato chips but they have little/no flavor and leave a weird taste in your mouth. The taste can be described like that of a the edible packing peanuts (don't ask why I know that taste).
Felita R.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet and salty is my favorite when it comes to snacking. As i received a sample from Pinchme to try. The popcorners Carnival Kettle have the right amount of salty and sweet to them. This have become my new favorite go to snack. I also like that they are Non-GMO verified.
DJ J.
Crunchy and crispy without being greasy or heavy! Most flavored are gluten free so that makes it a healthy and wholesome snack for us to enjoy every time we head to the beach or the drive in movies! Perfect snack for summer!
erica q.
Aledo , TX
I got a sample of theses from Pinchme.com and they were so so so good. Only problem is that I can never find them in the store. If I ever find these I will be scooping them up. Until then I search. It was delicious kettle corn without all the kernels in your teeth.
Shay A.
So, these poppers are so good! They are healthy and I would have never picked them from off the shelf. My best friend bought them from the store and I was hungry so I snuck a few….but let me tell you guys, I could not stop sneaking them and I didn't feel bad about it because I knew that I would't gain weight.
Susan B.
I came across these in a vending machine when I was desperately hungry one day... I was impressed. They are exactly as described... a popcorn chip. The bag left me satisfied and full. Can't wait to find these again!
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA
My neighbor went to a health food expo and brought me back a free sample of these chips. They taste almost exactly like traditional kettle corn, but without the little kernal pieces that get stuck in your teeth. If they sold these in stores near me, I'd probably buy them all the time!
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
Bought these trying to be healthy, I was skeptical but after sitting down to watch TV I realized I had eaten the whole bag! They are delicious and they have a perfect crunch to them. The white cheddar ones are amazing also. I buy 4 bags a week.
Rochelle P.
Brick, NJ
Talk about an addiction! I can not stop eating them! They are not salty at all very sweet almost like a caramel flavor. They have no GMOs which I guess some people might like plus they are not fried.
Jennifer J.
Covington, WA
This is my sweet tooth killer, I also love the cheesy jalapeño as well, I have incorporated these as part of my guilt free snacks, whose candy with these around, I love them
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it