BY POPCORNERS

• How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I am not at all a fan of these. I thought that they would be a good alternative to potato chips but they have little/no flavor and leave a weird taste in your mouth. The taste can be described like that of a the edible packing peanuts (don't ask why I know that taste).
DJ J.
Crunchy and crispy without being greasy or heavy! Most flavored are gluten free so that makes it a healthy and wholesome snack for us to enjoy every time we head to the beach or the drive in movies! Perfect snack for summer!
Shay A.
So, these poppers are so good! They are healthy and I would have never picked them from off the shelf. My best friend bought them from the store and I was hungry so I snuck a few….but let me tell you guys, I could not stop sneaking them and I didn't feel bad about it because I knew that I would't gain weight.
Susan B.
I came across these in a vending machine when I was desperately hungry one day... I was impressed. They are exactly as described... a popcorn chip. The bag left me satisfied and full. Can't wait to find these again!
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
Bought these trying to be healthy, I was skeptical but after sitting down to watch TV I realized I had eaten the whole bag! They are delicious and they have a perfect crunch to them. The white cheddar ones are amazing also. I buy 4 bags a week.
Rochelle P.
Brick, NJ
Talk about an addiction! I can not stop eating them! They are not salty at all very sweet almost like a caramel flavor. They have no GMOs which I guess some people might like plus they are not fried.
Jennifer J.
Covington, WA
This is my sweet tooth killer, I also love the cheesy jalapeño as well, I have incorporated these as part of my guilt free snacks, whose candy with these around, I love them
Judith m.
I just tried these a few days ago and I'm in love they are so freaking tasty and not to many calories so major plus. Only down side is I haven't found them anywhere but Costco
Mariah T.
Let me tell you a little story.
These dang chips are the most addictive things.
There's "oh I ate half a bag in a day" good and there's "I ate 3 damn bags in one sitting" good. These are the second.
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
I travel a lot on planes and Popcorners is a snack they hand out just about every flight. Popcorners are the most delicious snacks out there and they aren't terrible for you. I have only tried kettle popped but they are amazing.
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it