Add a Photo

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Photos (6)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

I absolutely love these. The flavor is perfect: not too salty, not too sweet. Some chips are more thin than others. I prefer the thicker ones. They remind me of corn cakes but with a lot more flavor.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.

Let me tell you a little story.
These dang chips are the most addictive things.
There's "oh I ate half a bag in a day" good and there's "I ate 3 damn bags in one sitting" good. These are the second.
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Poland, ME

Popcorners are sooo good. I can eat a whole bag by myself, I love the texture and the range in flavors they come in. I don't think they are the healthiest in the world but they are amazing!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

I love Popcorners. If you love popcorn, you definitely have to try out these chips. Its better because you don't get any burnt kernels stuck in your teeth or the roof of your mouth.
Judith m.
Judith m.

I just tried these a few days ago and I'm in love they are so freaking tasty and not to many calories so major plus. Only down side is I haven't found them anywhere but Costco
Gina d.
Gina d.
Branford, CT

All of the Popcorners chips are great, but these are my favorite of them all! The sweet and salty kettle flavor is incredibly addictive. You won't be able to put the bag down!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Renton, WA

This is my sweet tooth killer, I also love the cheesy jalapeño as well, I have incorporated these as part of my guilt free snacks, whose candy with these around, I love them
Alana M.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA

these are delicious popcorn chips. light healthier alternative to chips. they have a bunch of different flavors. Serve these at a party and people will ask what they are.
Valarie O.
Valarie O.
Lynchburg, VA

Popcorn is a perfect summer time snack to munch on. This brand make amazing popcorn chips, they taste very good and light. There are many flavors to choose from.
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA

Popcorners kettle chips are delicious!
My granddaughter was given a bag on flight a few weeks ago and she loved them. Well, know I can't stop snacking on them!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , On

I really enjoy these chips, they don't taste like your typical chips because they are corn based instead of potato. They are really good I like the cheddar flavor a lot, it's my favorite one.

Join Now