Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Davina M.
Davina M.
Severn, MD

Can you say awesomesauce..I love love love these chips ..and the taste is refreshing and crisp. .I am glad to know they are gluten free
Amber O.
Amber O.

These are my new favorite summer snacks. I recently only had the kettle flavor but am interested to try their typical chip flavors.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.

Great flavor ! I love kettle corn but the brand I usually get can be pricey and this one isn't and healthier I'm sure. Try some!
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.

These chips are my absolute favorite this flavor is very satisfying if you love sweet and salty perfect for a healthy snack
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ

These are so delicious! if you want a chip but also enjoy popcorn these are a must. I usually get them at Stop & Shop.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.

Love these chips! Great taste and very filling. You get to eat a lot of chips with this brand versus regular chips.
Aria T.
Aria T.

They're soo good. The taste is amaZing and they aren't As bad for your health As most chips out there. A great snack!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Once you start, you cant stop with these! They are so delicious and a healthy alternative to other snacks as well!
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Hamburg , PA

These chips are delicious! So addicting and not bad for you either! I also like the butter flavored type as well.
Spontaneous T.
Spontaneous T.
Brooklyn, NY

L o v e it. This flavor is the best but I like the rest also. It's so good I eat these at work all the time.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it

Join Now