Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Hamburg , PA

These chips are delicious! So addicting and not bad for you either! I also like the butter flavored type as well.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Blackwood, NJ

I love these popcorn chips they taste so good and I buy them all the time I like the kettle corn flavor too
Maureen A.
Maureen A.
Golden, CO

These chips are amazing. They have a lot of flavor and small amount of calories. I would highly recommend.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

Love these so much. The kettle and white cheddar are my favorite flavors. I could snack on these forever
Karissa B.
Karissa B.

Didn't think I'd like these at first but then I tried it on an airplane and it was amazing and tasty
Chauntelle R.
Chauntelle R.
Stockbridge, GA

The absolutely best substitute for popcorn! These chips are sooo good! I'm always looking for them.
Onoris B.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma

Theee best popcorn i have try omg just the right thing sweet and salty, i can always have them
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA

These are hard to find sometimes but oh so delicious. They're a salty sweet snack.
Rachel Q.
Rachel Q.
Fairfax, VA

Sweet and Salty in one chip. They're shaped in triangle form (obviously) and aren't as crunchy as a chip, but not as soft as popcorn. I can sometimes find medium-mini bags at the dollar store and gas stations. At Costco I can normally find big chip bags filled with them. This is my favorite flavor of them. It's also gluten free, as it says on the bag, but may not be the healthiest snack out there.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

My favorite popcorn chips. Sweet and crunchy! I love kettle popcorn! I wish they served these kinds at the movie theatre. They sell a bag of these for $1.99 at Wegmans. That's pretty cheap for sure! It's terrible to say this.. but I can finish 1 bag in 1 sitting! That's how delicious the are. And plus side is that these popcorns are gluten free!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it

Join Now