Add a Photo

Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Foodie Expert
March 12, 2017, 8:52 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
Imagine a kettle corn flavored rice cake, and then imagine said rice cake cut up into a chip, and you have Popcorners. These chips have a great kettle corn flavored taste, and the only real downside is that the bag is small. These are the chips that kettle corn fans have been waiting for.
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
April 8, 2017, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
I got a sample of theses from Pinchme.com and they were so so so good. Only problem is that I can never find them in the store. If I ever find these I will be scooping them up. Until then I search. It was delicious kettle corn without all the kernels in your teeth.
Yoshino J.
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA
March 31, 2017, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
My neighbor went to a health food expo and brought me back a free sample of these chips. They taste almost exactly like traditional kettle corn, but without the little kernal pieces that get stuck in your teeth. If they sold these in stores near me, I'd probably buy them all the time!
Jaloni M.
Jaloni M.
June 1, 2017, 1 a.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
Popcorn kettle chips are really good,especially for a late nights snack and/or late night movie with the family. To me it tastes more like Doritos. Yes it did meet my expectations to the fullest. Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
Philadelphia, PA
These are actually addicting.

The taste: lightly salted and sweetened (sweet plus salty is the best, just look at chocolate covered pretzels).

My only complaint is that unless you have tons of self control, you usually eating 300-400 calories in one sitting. Not the best or healthiest snack, but damn they're delicious.
Shay A.
Shay A.
So, these poppers are so good! They are healthy and I would have never picked them from off the shelf. My best friend bought them from the store and I was hungry so I snuck a few….but let me tell you guys, I could not stop sneaking them and I didn't feel bad about it because I knew that I would't gain weight.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
April 3, 2017, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
This is my favorite sweet snack! Once I open a bag I have a hard time putting it away. These are light and so tasty. They don't leave me feeling bloated and full of oily chips. Love the kettle flavor!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Orlando
March 4, 2017, 8:07 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
I love love love these!!! So delicious. Yummy flavor and amazing texture. Sometimes I have a hard time finding in the store though. Be careful cause it's too easy to eat the whole bag!! If you haven't tried these yet, do it!!
sandra k.
sandra k.
Lighthouse Point, FL
These are so amazing, i was hooked after the first bag. My young kids loved this snack. I wish i could find the smaller snack size bags for grab and go convenience, but the large bags are yummy and i will continue to buy this product.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
I travel a lot on planes and Popcorners is a snack they hand out just about every flight. Popcorners are the most delicious snacks out there and they aren't terrible for you. I have only tried kettle popped but they are amazing.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it