Add a Photo

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Photos (6)
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.

Love these chips! Great taste and very filling. You get to eat a lot of chips with this brand versus regular chips.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Once you start, you cant stop with these! They are so delicious and a healthy alternative to other snacks as well!
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Hamburg , PA

These chips are delicious! So addicting and not bad for you either! I also like the butter flavored type as well.
Spontaneous T.
Spontaneous T.
Brooklyn, NY

L o v e it. This flavor is the best but I like the rest also. It's so good I eat these at work all the time.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Blackwood, NJ

I love these popcorn chips they taste so good and I buy them all the time I like the kettle corn flavor too
Maureen A.
Maureen A.
Golden, CO

These chips are amazing. They have a lot of flavor and small amount of calories. I would highly recommend.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

Love these so much. The kettle and white cheddar are my favorite flavors. I could snack on these forever
Karissa B.
Karissa B.

Didn't think I'd like these at first but then I tried it on an airplane and it was amazing and tasty
Chauntelle R.
Chauntelle R.
Stockbridge, GA

The absolutely best substitute for popcorn! These chips are sooo good! I'm always looking for them.
Onoris B.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma

Theee best popcorn i have try omg just the right thing sweet and salty, i can always have them
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it

Join Now