BY POPCORNERS

• Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Orlando
I love love love these!!! So delicious. Yummy flavor and amazing texture. Sometimes I have a hard time finding in the store though. Be careful cause it's too easy to eat the whole bag!! If you haven't tried these yet, do it!!
sandra k.
sandra k.
Lighthouse Point, FL
These are so amazing, i was hooked after the first bag. My young kids loved this snack. I wish i could find the smaller snack size bags for grab and go convenience, but the large bags are yummy and i will continue to buy this product.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Foodie Expert
I travel a lot on planes and Popcorners is a snack they hand out just about every flight. Popcorners are the most delicious snacks out there and they aren't terrible for you. I have only tried kettle popped but they are amazing.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Cleveland, OH
These are great because they feel more filling than just plain popcorn. Personally, I like the taste of bagged popcorn already and I think that these are lightly salted enough to satisfy my cravings. Personally, I believe the other flavors do taste better but this flavor is not bad either.
Breeanna M.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
Addicting. Perfect for popcorn lovers, like me, who cant have the kernels. Sweet and salty with a perfect caramelized flavor. Plus they're usually around $2 a bag at the grocery store. Kettle is the best!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these. The flavor is perfect: not too salty, not too sweet. Some chips are more thin than others. I prefer the thicker ones. They remind me of corn cakes but with a lot more flavor.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Foodie Expert
Great flavor ! I love kettle corn but the brand I usually get can be pricey and this one isn't and healthier I'm sure. Try some!
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious! if you want a chip but also enjoy popcorn these are a must. I usually get them at Stop & Shop.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
Once you start, you cant stop with these! They are so delicious and a healthy alternative to other snacks as well!
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.
Foodie Expert
These chips are my absolute favorite this flavor is very satisfying if you love sweet and salty perfect for a healthy snack
Alice B.
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it