BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

• It's this good or nah because I never try it 2 Answers
  • How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replac...4 Answers
Jaloni M.
Jaloni M.
Popcorn kettle chips are really good,especially for a late nights snack and/or late night movie with the family. To me it tastes more like Doritos. Yes it did meet my expectations to the fullest. Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
These are actually addicting.

The taste: lightly salted and sweetened (sweet plus salty is the best, just look at chocolate covered pretzels).

My only complaint is that unless you have tons of self control, you usually eating 300-400 calories in one sitting. Not the best or healthiest snack, but damn they're delicious.
Shay A.
Shay A.
So, these poppers are so good! They are healthy and I would have never picked them from off the shelf. My best friend bought them from the store and I was hungry so I snuck a few….but let me tell you guys, I could not stop sneaking them and I didn't feel bad about it because I knew that I would't gain weight.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
This is my favorite sweet snack! Once I open a bag I have a hard time putting it away. These are light and so tasty. They don't leave me feeling bloated and full of oily chips. Love the kettle flavor!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Orlando
I love love love these!!! So delicious. Yummy flavor and amazing texture. Sometimes I have a hard time finding in the store though. Be careful cause it's too easy to eat the whole bag!! If you haven't tried these yet, do it!!
sandra k.
sandra k.
Lighthouse Point, FL
These are so amazing, i was hooked after the first bag. My young kids loved this snack. I wish i could find the smaller snack size bags for grab and go convenience, but the large bags are yummy and i will continue to buy this product.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Foodie Expert
I travel a lot on planes and Popcorners is a snack they hand out just about every flight. Popcorners are the most delicious snacks out there and they aren't terrible for you. I have only tried kettle popped but they are amazing.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Cleveland, OH
These are great because they feel more filling than just plain popcorn. Personally, I like the taste of bagged popcorn already and I think that these are lightly salted enough to satisfy my cravings. Personally, I believe the other flavors do taste better but this flavor is not bad either.
Breeanna M.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
Addicting. Perfect for popcorn lovers, like me, who cant have the kernels. Sweet and salty with a perfect caramelized flavor. Plus they're usually around $2 a bag at the grocery store. Kettle is the best!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these. The flavor is perfect: not too salty, not too sweet. Some chips are more thin than others. I prefer the thicker ones. They remind me of corn cakes but with a lot more flavor.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it