Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA

Popcorners kettle chips are delicious!
My granddaughter was given a bag on flight a few weeks ago and she loved them. Well, know I can't stop snacking on them!
Shery D.
Shery D.

My favorite chips! its really addicting. its a perfect mixture or salt and sweet, like an almost buttery sort of way. i would recommend anyone these a try!
Logan A.
Logan A.

These are so good. Especially in the white cheddar flavor. They're so much better than potato chips and regular popcorn. They're a perfect light snack.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Fredericksburg, VA

Favorite snack!
I've found them at Wegmans, Sheetz and giant. kettle is my favorite. very mild snack...easy to digest and so tasty. I love them.
Vivianna M.
Vivianna M.

I love the taste of this 'popcorn chip'. They sell them at walgreens for like $3 they are sooo good. They are sweet & salty. Worth the try!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ

These are quite addicting , I really love the flavor nice hint of sweet and they are quite healthy so I don't feel guilty eating them lol
Davina M.
Davina M.
Severn, MD

Can you say awesomesauce..I love love love these chips ..and the taste is refreshing and crisp. .I am glad to know they are gluten free
Amber O.
Amber O.

These are my new favorite summer snacks. I recently only had the kettle flavor but am interested to try their typical chip flavors.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.

Great flavor ! I love kettle corn but the brand I usually get can be pricey and this one isn't and healthier I'm sure. Try some!
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.

These chips are my absolute favorite this flavor is very satisfying if you love sweet and salty perfect for a healthy snack
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it

Join Now