Add a Photo

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Photos (6)
Mariah T.
Mariah T.

Let me tell you a little story.
These dang chips are the most addictive things.
There's "oh I ate half a bag in a day" good and there's "I ate 3 damn bags in one sitting" good. These are the second.
Gina d.
Gina d.
Branford, CT

All of the Popcorners chips are great, but these are my favorite of them all! The sweet and salty kettle flavor is incredibly addictive. You won't be able to put the bag down!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Renton, WA

This is my sweet tooth killer, I also love the cheesy jalapeño as well, I have incorporated these as part of my guilt free snacks, whose candy with these around, I love them
Valarie O.
Valarie O.
Lynchburg, VA

Popcorn is a perfect summer time snack to munch on. This brand make amazing popcorn chips, they taste very good and light. There are many flavors to choose from.
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA

Popcorners kettle chips are delicious!
My granddaughter was given a bag on flight a few weeks ago and she loved them. Well, know I can't stop snacking on them!
Shery D.
Shery D.

My favorite chips! its really addicting. its a perfect mixture or salt and sweet, like an almost buttery sort of way. i would recommend anyone these a try!
Logan A.
Logan A.

These are so good. Especially in the white cheddar flavor. They're so much better than potato chips and regular popcorn. They're a perfect light snack.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Fredericksburg, VA

Favorite snack!
I've found them at Wegmans, Sheetz and giant. kettle is my favorite. very mild snack...easy to digest and so tasty. I love them.
Vivianna M.
Vivianna M.

I love the taste of this 'popcorn chip'. They sell them at walgreens for like $3 they are sooo good. They are sweet & salty. Worth the try!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ

These are quite addicting , I really love the flavor nice hint of sweet and they are quite healthy so I don't feel guilty eating them lol
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it

Join Now