BY POPCORNERS

• It's this good or nah because I never try it 2 Answers
  • How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Guadalupe G.
Incredible snack food! These crunchy but airy chips are delicious and surprisingly filling. They also have the perfect mix of sweet and salty without being too flavorful, just enough to get you through the afternoon and hold off till dinner.
Sarah O.
Can you say YUM?!
Warning: these are highly addictive.
I can literally eat a whole bag in one sitting (this flavor). I love how you can taste the sweetness/saltiness, and the flavor's not overbearing. It's JUST enough to make you want more and reach into the bag for another chip!
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
So I just tried these for the first time and basically first impression was not what I had at first thought for it to be. Took a bite of the chip and bam it tastes sweet definitely not the flavor I was expecting to get but still good at the same time
Rachel C.
Austin, TX
These are so good. If you like popcorn (specifically kettle corn) and chips, this is the best of both worlds in one. They satisfy that sweet and salty craving that I get a lot. I would highly recommend these if you're looking for a new healthy snack!
Melissa C.
This is so good. I love it. I got a sample and it fixed my sugar cravings and craving for kettle popcorn which hardly comes out. Only once a year or so. So I got this and it definitely made me feel better :)
Ashley B.
I tried these one day and they are my favorite now. I buy them at my local grocery store. My kids are even huge fans. I only wish they were a little healthier to eat, but I guess it's considered like a chip. I will definitely continue to buy!
SHARON F.
These popped corn chips are delicious and addicting. I am pretty good at stopping when I eat but with these I have to portion them out before hand if not I keep eating them! My favorite popcorner chips are the cheddar not the kettle though! :)
Jenna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I was on a JetBlue airlines one time and they had these on the snack menu so I decided to try them. Let's just say it was one of the greatest choices! These things are so crunchy and sweet. I don't know if I like them better than Kettle popcorn but it's pretty close. These are amazing, and if you haven't tried them you have too!
Felita R.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet and salty is my favorite when it comes to snacking. As i received a sample from Pinchme to try. The popcorners Carnival Kettle have the right amount of salty and sweet to them. This have become my new favorite go to snack. I also like that they are Non-GMO verified.
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I am not at all a fan of these. I thought that they would be a good alternative to potato chips but they have little/no flavor and leave a weird taste in your mouth. The taste can be described like that of a the edible packing peanuts (don't ask why I know that taste).
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it