Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA

Popcorners kettle chips are delicious!
My granddaughter was given a bag on flight a few weeks ago and she loved them. Well, know I can't stop snacking on them!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ

These are quite addicting , I really love the flavor nice hint of sweet and they are quite healthy so I don't feel guilty eating them lol
Amber O.
Amber O.

These are my new favorite summer snacks. I recently only had the kettle flavor but am interested to try their typical chip flavors.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.

Great flavor ! I love kettle corn but the brand I usually get can be pricey and this one isn't and healthier I'm sure. Try some!
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.

These chips are my absolute favorite this flavor is very satisfying if you love sweet and salty perfect for a healthy snack
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ

These are so delicious! if you want a chip but also enjoy popcorn these are a must. I usually get them at Stop & Shop.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.

Love these chips! Great taste and very filling. You get to eat a lot of chips with this brand versus regular chips.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Once you start, you cant stop with these! They are so delicious and a healthy alternative to other snacks as well!
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Hamburg , PA

These chips are delicious! So addicting and not bad for you either! I also like the butter flavored type as well.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Blackwood, Nj

I love these popcorn chips they taste so good and I buy them all the time I like the kettle corn flavor too
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it

Join Now