Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Once you start, you cant stop with these! They are so delicious and a healthy alternative to other snacks as well!
Maureen A.
Maureen A.
Golden, CO
These chips are amazing. They have a lot of flavor and small amount of calories. I would highly recommend.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Love these so much. The kettle and white cheddar are my favorite flavors. I could snack on these forever
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
Oct. 4, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
Didn't think I'd like these at first but then I tried it on an airplane and it was amazing and tasty
Chauntelle R.
Chauntelle R.
Stockbridge , GA
The absolutely best substitute for popcorn! These chips are sooo good! I'm always looking for them.
Onoris B.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
Nov. 10, 2016, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
Theee best popcorn i have try omg just the right thing sweet and salty, i can always have them
Rachel Q.
Rachel Q.
Fairfax, VA
Sweet and Salty in one chip. They're shaped in triangle form (obviously) and aren't as crunchy as a chip, but not as soft as popcorn. I can sometimes find medium-mini bags at the dollar store and gas stations. At Costco I can normally find big chip bags filled with them. This is my favorite flavor of them. It's also gluten free, as it says on the bag, but may not be the healthiest snack out there.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
April 4, 2017, 2:11 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
These are a great snack for at work or on the go. I really enjoy regular popcorn, making kettle corn at home is a fine science. It's always very easy to burn the sugar, especially when I find myself trying to pop a batch  for my lunchbox in the morning. Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips are a great compromise to save my sanity without sacrificing the sweet and salty combo that I crave in traditional kettle corn.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Foodie Expert
June 14, 2017, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
These are absolutely delicious and I wish there were more in the bag.  Work had picked these up for a variety of snacks during training and to appease our gluten free friends.  Normally I do not like gluten free items and these have surpassed my expectations. Will buy these in the store for a healthy snack at home.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
My favorite popcorn chips. Sweet and crunchy! I love kettle popcorn! I wish they served these kinds at the movie theatre. They sell a bag of these for $1.99 at Wegmans. That's pretty cheap for sure! It's terrible to say this.. but I can finish 1 bag in 1 sitting! That's how delicious the are. And plus side is that these popcorns are gluten free!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it