Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON

These are awesome and actually not terribly bad for you in terms of calories. They have the yummiest flavour. I buy the big bags at Costco and they have cool packaging that is like a ziploc resealable opening. They're always a hit!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA

I travel a lot on planes and Popcorners is a snack they hand out just about every flight. Popcorners are the most delicious snacks out there and they aren't terrible for you. I have only tried kettle popped but they are amazing.
Evelynn M.
Evelynn M.

I found these at my local dollar store and I love them!! They are exactly what it says popcorn chips I like how different these are. They are a very inexpensive snack I got my family hooked on these since I brought them home.
DJ J.
DJ J.

Crunchy and crispy without being greasy or heavy! Most flavored are gluten free so that makes it a healthy and wholesome snack for us to enjoy every time we head to the beach or the drive in movies! Perfect snack for summer!
Susan B.
Susan B.

I came across these in a vending machine when I was desperately hungry one day... I was impressed. They are exactly as described... a popcorn chip. The bag left me satisfied and full. Can't wait to find these again!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Silverton, OR

These are a great alternative to chips. A light, crispy texture is paired with the right amount of salt and sweet. It's hard not to eat the whole bag. Biggest problem is finding them in stores around my home.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

This is so good. I love it. I got a sample and it fixed my sugar cravings and craving for kettle popcorn which hardly comes out. Only once a year or so. So I got this and it definitely made me feel better :)
Anna T.
Anna T.

Full disclosure, I'd love these more if they didn't make my stomach feel weird. The flavors are good and I appreciate a healthy snack as much as the next person, but they just don't pair well with my body!
Breeanna M.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, Missouri

Addicting. Perfect for popcorn lovers, like me, who cant have the kernels. Sweet and salty with a perfect caramelized flavor. Plus they're usually around $2 a bag at the grocery store. Kettle is the best!
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.
Brick, NJ

Talk about an addiction! I can not stop eating them! They are not salty at all very sweet almost like a caramel flavor. They have no GMOs which I guess some people might like plus they are not fried.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , On

I really enjoy these chips, they don't taste like your typical chips because they are corn based instead of potato. They are really good I like the cheddar flavor a lot, it's my favorite one.

Join Now