BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

• It's this good or nah because I never try it 2 Answers
  • How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replac...4 Answers
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
Foodie Expert
Didn't think I'd like these at first but then I tried it on an airplane and it was amazing and tasty
Chauntelle R.
Chauntelle R.
Stockbridge, GA
Foodie Expert
The absolutely best substitute for popcorn! These chips are sooo good! I'm always looking for them.
Onoris B.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
Theee best popcorn i have try omg just the right thing sweet and salty, i can always have them
Rachel Q.
Rachel Q.
Fairfax, VA
Sweet and Salty in one chip. They're shaped in triangle form (obviously) and aren't as crunchy as a chip, but not as soft as popcorn. I can sometimes find medium-mini bags at the dollar store and gas stations. At Costco I can normally find big chip bags filled with them. This is my favorite flavor of them. It's also gluten free, as it says on the bag, but may not be the healthiest snack out there.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are a great snack for at work or on the go. I really enjoy regular popcorn, making kettle corn at home is a fine science. It's always very easy to burn the sugar, especially when I find myself trying to pop a batch  for my lunchbox in the morning. Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips are a great compromise to save my sanity without sacrificing the sweet and salty combo that I crave in traditional kettle corn.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely delicious and I wish there were more in the bag.  Work had picked these up for a variety of snacks during training and to appease our gluten free friends.  Normally I do not like gluten free items and these have surpassed my expectations. Will buy these in the store for a healthy snack at home.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Foodie Expert
My favorite popcorn chips. Sweet and crunchy! I love kettle popcorn! I wish they served these kinds at the movie theatre. They sell a bag of these for $1.99 at Wegmans. That's pretty cheap for sure! It's terrible to say this.. but I can finish 1 bag in 1 sitting! That's how delicious the are. And plus side is that these popcorns are gluten free!
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland , OR
Foodie Expert
Imagine a kettle corn flavored rice cake, and then imagine said rice cake cut up into a chip, and you have Popcorners. These chips have a great kettle corn flavored taste, and the only real downside is that the bag is small. These are the chips that kettle corn fans have been waiting for.
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Foodie Expert
I got a sample of theses from Pinchme.com and they were so so so good. Only problem is that I can never find them in the store. If I ever find these I will be scooping them up. Until then I search. It was delicious kettle corn without all the kernels in your teeth.
Yoshino J.
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA
My neighbor went to a health food expo and brought me back a free sample of these chips. They taste almost exactly like traditional kettle corn, but without the little kernal pieces that get stuck in your teeth. If they sold these in stores near me, I'd probably buy them all the time!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it