Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Gina d.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
All of the Popcorners chips are great, but these are my favorite of them all! The sweet and salty kettle flavor is incredibly addictive. You won't be able to put the bag down!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Covington, WA
This is my sweet tooth killer, I also love the cheesy jalapeño as well, I have incorporated these as part of my guilt free snacks, whose candy with these around, I love them
Valarie O.
Valarie O.
Lynchburg, VA
Popcorn is a perfect summer time snack to munch on. This brand make amazing popcorn chips, they taste very good and light. There are many flavors to choose from.
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
Popcorners kettle chips are delicious!
My granddaughter was given a bag on flight a few weeks ago and she loved them. Well, know I can't stop snacking on them!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
These are quite addicting , I really love the flavor nice hint of sweet and they are quite healthy so I don't feel guilty eating them lol
Amber O.
Amber O.
These are my new favorite summer snacks. I recently only had the kettle flavor but am interested to try their typical chip flavors.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Great flavor ! I love kettle corn but the brand I usually get can be pricey and this one isn't and healthier I'm sure. Try some!
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.
These chips are my absolute favorite this flavor is very satisfying if you love sweet and salty perfect for a healthy snack
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious! if you want a chip but also enjoy popcorn these are a must. I usually get them at Stop & Shop.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Love these chips! Great taste and very filling. You get to eat a lot of chips with this brand versus regular chips.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it