BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
Super surprised by this brand and their product! I'd never heard of Popcorners until I received a free sample from Pinchme recently. After letting the bag ride around in my car for weeks I finally tried them yesterday and ended up eating the entire bag! The carnival kettle flavor tastes JUST like kettle korn but it is soft and fluffy whereas kettle korn is often times hard in texture. These were not the absolute best for you as far as nutrition facts go but they are by far better for you than potato chips. I will most definitely be purchasing when I have a hankering for kettle korn!
Ashley-Rahne M.
These were absolutely delicious! I got a free sample of these from PinchMe about a month ago and they tasted JUST like kettle popped popcorn, but without that ungodly awful texture of actual popcorn. AND they're super good for you! I would definitely recommend it, and I'll be buying these on a regular basis from now on. Fun Fact: They were briefly featured as Aja's snack in the Jem and the Holograms film!
Mayra R.
I took the Pop corners carnival kettle as a snack for lunch instead of the chips I take everyday and they were delicious. They had a fresh taste. I loved how light they were and the kettle flavor was great I also tasted a bit of salt which went well with the sweet flavor of the kettle. It felt good to know that I was having a healthier snack than usual. I will definitely be purchasing this snack often. I received this snack free from Pinchme for reviewing purposes.
Kristen D.
I received a sample of the Popcorners Kettle chips to try out, and these are SO good. First of all, they're a somewhat healthy chip. They're non gmo, gluten free, nut free & vegan. They have the right amount of salt to them. I could probably eat a whole bag in one sitting that's how good they are.
Mercedes
Pittsburgh, PA
I been eating these for awhile now, ever since that came out and I've always been a big fan of the Kettle and the Sea Salt flavors. The kettle is the right amount of sweet, that's not overwhelming whatsoever and once you eat one you can't stop. The chip itself is a nice size and has an amazing crunch, and good popcorn flavor. One of my favorites!
Katt C.
I wasn't a huge fan of these. I received a free bag thanks to PinchMe, and I just didn't like the texture of these. The flavor was great - it definitely was spot on with Kettle Corn. But the chips themselves had a iffy texture to me. My fiance loved them, but they are not my new go-to salty snack.
Abby Y.
Milwaukee, WI
These are actually addicting.

The taste: lightly salted and sweetened (sweet plus salty is the best, just look at chocolate covered pretzels).

My only complaint is that unless you have tons of self control, you usually eating 300-400 calories in one sitting. Not the best or healthiest snack, but damn they're delicious.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I just ate these recently and decided pop corners is my new favorite snack brand. This flavor is great, the perfect combination of salty and sweet so it nips both cravings. It's also a healthier alternative to regular potato chips with even more crispy crunch. Such a great snack!
Amanda O.
I got these as a free sample. I was not expecting them to be as good as they were! The carnival flavor just like the sweet and salty kettle corn, but without the kernels stuck in your teeth! Now if I can just figure out where to buy them so I can use my coupon!
Francis S.
Believe it or not I got these at the Dollar Tree. If you like kettle corn popcorn and have tasted rice cakes and like them as well, you'll love these. I ate the whole bag. They were so good. They are rich in flavor and taste light. Plus the ingredients are simple: yellow corn, sunflower oil, sugar, and sea salt! I will be buying more of these. :)
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it