BY POPCORNERS

• It's this good or nah because I never try it 2 Answers
  • How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Katt C.
I wasn't a huge fan of these. I received a free bag thanks to PinchMe, and I just didn't like the texture of these. The flavor was great - it definitely was spot on with Kettle Corn. But the chips themselves had a iffy texture to me. My fiance loved them, but they are not my new go-to salty snack.
Abby Y.
Milwaukee, WI
These are actually addicting.

The taste: lightly salted and sweetened (sweet plus salty is the best, just look at chocolate covered pretzels).

My only complaint is that unless you have tons of self control, you usually eating 300-400 calories in one sitting. Not the best or healthiest snack, but damn they're delicious.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
I just ate these recently and decided pop corners is my new favorite snack brand. This flavor is great, the perfect combination of salty and sweet so it nips both cravings. It's also a healthier alternative to regular potato chips with even more crispy crunch. Such a great snack!
Amanda O.
I got these as a free sample. I was not expecting them to be as good as they were! The carnival flavor just like the sweet and salty kettle corn, but without the kernels stuck in your teeth! Now if I can just figure out where to buy them so I can use my coupon!
Francis S.
Believe it or not I got these at the Dollar Tree. If you like kettle corn popcorn and have tasted rice cakes and like them as well, you'll love these. I ate the whole bag. They were so good. They are rich in flavor and taste light. Plus the ingredients are simple: yellow corn, sunflower oil, sugar, and sea salt! I will be buying more of these. :)
Jamie W.
My favorite popcorn chips. Sweet and crunchy! I love kettle popcorn! I wish they served these kinds at the movie theatre. They sell a bag of these for $1.99 at Wegmans. That's pretty cheap for sure! It's terrible to say this.. but I can finish 1 bag in 1 sitting! That's how delicious the are. And plus side is that these popcorns are gluten free!
Shawna D.
Pennellville, NY
I love Popcorners. They are a healthy snack that are delicious. You get that yummy crunch of a chip but the taste of classic popcorn. The best part is that you don't have the hassle of those pesky kernels. So snack away without feeling guilty.
Rachel Q.
Fairfax, VA
Sweet and Salty in one chip. They're shaped in triangle form (obviously) and aren't as crunchy as a chip, but not as soft as popcorn. I can sometimes find medium-mini bags at the dollar store and gas stations. At Costco I can normally find big chip bags filled with them. This is my favorite flavor of them. It's also gluten free, as it says on the bag, but may not be the healthiest snack out there.
Megan Z.
Los Angeles, CA
These are so tasty! I love kettle corn, but most come in huge bags and often get stuck in my teeth. This has the best taste without all the annoying kernels. Plus I love that they come in the perfect size bag to pack as a snack to take with me to the beach, river, pool or wherever I may need an easy summer time snack.
Deidre S.
Fairless Hls, PA
Love love LOVE these! I've been trying to find them for months because I've heard they were really good and I finally found them in my local Giant. I love the white cheddar and kettle ones the best, there is so much flavor in each chip I can't help but want to eat the whole bag! I just wish the bags were bigger!
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it