BY POPCORNERS

• Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Valarie O.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Popcorn is a perfect summer time snack to munch on. This brand make amazing popcorn chips, they taste very good and light. There are many flavors to choose from.
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
Popcorners kettle chips are delicious!
My granddaughter was given a bag on flight a few weeks ago and she loved them. Well, know I can't stop snacking on them!
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are quite addicting , I really love the flavor nice hint of sweet and they are quite healthy so I don't feel guilty eating them lol
Amber O.
These are my new favorite summer snacks. I recently only had the kettle flavor but am interested to try their typical chip flavors.
Maureen A.
Golden, CO
These chips are amazing. They have a lot of flavor and small amount of calories. I would highly recommend.
Karissa B.
Foodie Expert
Didn't think I'd like these at first but then I tried it on an airplane and it was amazing and tasty
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these chips! They are the perfect combo of sweet and salty.  They have a crispy consistency, they are easy to eat whole and they don't have an overwhelming taste. They are the perfect bite and taste for a snack.
Tay S.
Foodie Expert
OmG these are soooooooooooooo good. I totally was not expecting them to be. Sometimes kettle popcorn can be too sweet but these here were a pretty good mix. This was my first time trying them in a bag I had received from Pinchme to sample and I'm happy I got a chance to. This would be a new snack of mine that I'm going to be digging for a while. Another thing I really like were the fact that they didn't taste stale either, sometimes popcorn chips can taste really stale which I do not like at all!.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Foodie Expert
Super surprised by this brand and their product! I'd never heard of Popcorners until I received a free sample from Pinchme recently. After letting the bag ride around in my car for weeks I finally tried them yesterday and ended up eating the entire bag! The carnival kettle flavor tastes JUST like kettle korn but it is soft and fluffy whereas kettle korn is often times hard in texture. These were not the absolute best for you as far as nutrition facts go but they are by far better for you than potato chips. I will most definitely be purchasing when I have a hankering for kettle korn!
Rachel Q.
Fairfax, VA
Sweet and Salty in one chip. They're shaped in triangle form (obviously) and aren't as crunchy as a chip, but not as soft as popcorn. I can sometimes find medium-mini bags at the dollar store and gas stations. At Costco I can normally find big chip bags filled with them. This is my favorite flavor of them. It's also gluten free, as it says on the bag, but may not be the healthiest snack out there.
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it