Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Haylie C.
Haylie C.
Ellabell, GA

I got these for free in a box. I didn't think I would like them considering I don't really like chips much less popcorn. I popped one in my mouth and before I knew it, I ate the entire bag! Luckily, it was just a sampler bag. LOL! Will be purchasing these for sure!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Newport News, Virginia

This snack is great! They have the look and crunch of chips but more of the taste of popcorn. They are a semi healthy snack, but still taste amazing. This is my favorite flavor of all of them. They taste just like kettle corn popcorn! I would definitely recommend.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.

I got these as a free sample. I was not expecting them to be as good as they were! The carnival flavor just like the sweet and salty kettle corn, but without the kernels stuck in your teeth! Now if I can just figure out where to buy them so I can use my coupon!
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH

So I just tried these for the first time and basically first impression was not what I had at first thought for it to be. Took a bite of the chip and bam it tastes sweet definitely not the flavor I was expecting to get but still good at the same time
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Austin, TX

These are so good. If you like popcorn (specifically kettle corn) and chips, this is the best of both worlds in one. They satisfy that sweet and salty craving that I get a lot. I would highly recommend these if you're looking for a new healthy snack!
SHARON F.
SHARON F.

These popped corn chips are delicious and addicting. I am pretty good at stopping when I eat but with these I have to portion them out before hand if not I keep eating them! My favorite popcorner chips are the cheddar not the kettle though! :)
Shawna D.
Shawna D.
Syracuse, NY

I love Popcorners. They are a healthy snack that are delicious. You get that yummy crunch of a chip but the taste of classic popcorn. The best part is that you don't have the hassle of those pesky kernels. So snack away without feeling guilty.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I tried these one day and they are my favorite now. I buy them at my local grocery store. My kids are even huge fans. I only wish they were a little healthier to eat, but I guess it's considered like a chip. I will definitely continue to buy!
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.

Incredible snack food! These crunchy but airy chips are delicious and surprisingly filling. They also have the perfect mix of sweet and salty without being too flavorful, just enough to get you through the afternoon and hold off till dinner.
sandra k.
sandra k.
Lighthouse Point, FL

These are so amazing, i was hooked after the first bag. My young kids loved this snack. I wish i could find the smaller snack size bags for grab and go convenience, but the large bags are yummy and i will continue to buy this product.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , On

I really enjoy these chips, they don't taste like your typical chips because they are corn based instead of potato. They are really good I like the cheddar flavor a lot, it's my favorite one.

Join Now