Add a Photo

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Photos (6)
DJ J.
DJ J.

Crunchy and crispy without being greasy or heavy! Most flavored are gluten free so that makes it a healthy and wholesome snack for us to enjoy every time we head to the beach or the drive in movies! Perfect snack for summer!
Susan B.
Susan B.

I came across these in a vending machine when I was desperately hungry one day... I was impressed. They are exactly as described... a popcorn chip. The bag left me satisfied and full. Can't wait to find these again!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Silverton, OR

These are a great alternative to chips. A light, crispy texture is paired with the right amount of salt and sweet. It's hard not to eat the whole bag. Biggest problem is finding them in stores around my home.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

This is so good. I love it. I got a sample and it fixed my sugar cravings and craving for kettle popcorn which hardly comes out. Only once a year or so. So I got this and it definitely made me feel better :)
Breeanna M.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO

Addicting. Perfect for popcorn lovers, like me, who cant have the kernels. Sweet and salty with a perfect caramelized flavor. Plus they're usually around $2 a bag at the grocery store. Kettle is the best!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

This is my favorite sweet snack! Once I open a bag I have a hard time putting it away. These are light and so tasty. They don't leave me feeling bloated and full of oily chips. Love the kettle flavor!
Mariah T.
Mariah T.

Let me tell you a little story.
These dang chips are the most addictive things.
There's "oh I ate half a bag in a day" good and there's "I ate 3 damn bags in one sitting" good. These are the second.
Gina d.
Gina d.
Branford, CT

All of the Popcorners chips are great, but these are my favorite of them all! The sweet and salty kettle flavor is incredibly addictive. You won't be able to put the bag down!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Covington, WA

This is my sweet tooth killer, I also love the cheesy jalapeño as well, I have incorporated these as part of my guilt free snacks, whose candy with these around, I love them
Valarie O.
Valarie O.
Lynchburg, VA

Popcorn is a perfect summer time snack to munch on. This brand make amazing popcorn chips, they taste very good and light. There are many flavors to choose from.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it

Join Now