Add a Photo

Photos (6)
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo, TX

I got a sample of theses from Pinchme.com and they were so so so good. Only problem is that I can never find them in the store. If I ever find these I will be scooping them up. Until then I search. It was delicious kettle corn without all the kernels in your teeth.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Newport News, Virginia

This snack is great! They have the look and crunch of chips but more of the taste of popcorn. They are a semi healthy snack, but still taste amazing. This is my favorite flavor of all of them. They taste just like kettle corn popcorn! I would definitely recommend.
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH

So I just tried these for the first time and basically first impression was not what I had at first thought for it to be. Took a bite of the chip and bam it tastes sweet definitely not the flavor I was expecting to get but still good at the same time
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Austin, TX

These are so good. If you like popcorn (specifically kettle corn) and chips, this is the best of both worlds in one. They satisfy that sweet and salty craving that I get a lot. I would highly recommend these if you're looking for a new healthy snack!
SHARON F.
SHARON F.

These popped corn chips are delicious and addicting. I am pretty good at stopping when I eat but with these I have to portion them out before hand if not I keep eating them! My favorite popcorner chips are the cheddar not the kettle though! :)
Shawna D.
Shawna D.
Syracuse, NY

I love Popcorners. They are a healthy snack that are delicious. You get that yummy crunch of a chip but the taste of classic popcorn. The best part is that you don't have the hassle of those pesky kernels. So snack away without feeling guilty.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I tried these one day and they are my favorite now. I buy them at my local grocery store. My kids are even huge fans. I only wish they were a little healthier to eat, but I guess it's considered like a chip. I will definitely continue to buy!
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.

Incredible snack food! These crunchy but airy chips are delicious and surprisingly filling. They also have the perfect mix of sweet and salty without being too flavorful, just enough to get you through the afternoon and hold off till dinner.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Orlando

I love love love these!!! So delicious. Yummy flavor and amazing texture. Sometimes I have a hard time finding in the store though. Be careful cause it's too easy to eat the whole bag!! If you haven't tried these yet, do it!!
Evelynn M.
Evelynn M.

I found these at my local dollar store and I love them!! They are exactly what it says popcorn chips I like how different these are. They are a very inexpensive snack I got my family hooked on these since I brought them home.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it