Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Los Angeles, CA

These are so tasty! I love kettle corn, but most come in huge bags and often get stuck in my teeth. This has the best taste without all the annoying kernels. Plus I love that they come in the perfect size bag to pack as a snack to take with me to the beach, river, pool or wherever I may need an easy summer time snack.
Deidre S.
Deidre S.
Kutztown, PA

Love love LOVE these! I've been trying to find them for months because I've heard they were really good and I finally found them in my local Giant. I love the white cheddar and kettle ones the best, there is so much flavor in each chip I can't help but want to eat the whole bag! I just wish the bags were bigger!
Shay A.
Shay A.

So, these poppers are so good! They are healthy and I would have never picked them from off the shelf. My best friend bought them from the store and I was hungry so I snuck a few….but let me tell you guys, I could not stop sneaking them and I didn't feel bad about it because I knew that I would't gain weight.
Katt N.
Katt N.

I wasn't a huge fan of these. I received a free bag thanks to PinchMe, and I just didn't like the texture of these. The flavor was great - it definitely was spot on with Kettle Corn. But the chips themselves had a iffy texture to me. My fiance loved them, but they are not my new go-to salty snack.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.

I received a sample of the Popcorners Kettle chips to try out, and these are SO good. First of all, they're a somewhat healthy chip. They're non gmo, gluten free, nut free & vegan. They have the right amount of salt to them. I could probably eat a whole bag in one sitting that's how good they are.
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Vancouver, BC - British Columbia

I love these chips!!! So delicious! The kettle flavor is a little bit sweet giving it an interesting taste and the complete kettle flavor. These aren't oily or anything like normal chips are since they're popcorn chips. If you happen to see this at Costco, you should definitely pick it up!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Cleveland, OH

These are great because they feel more filling than just plain popcorn. Personally, I like the taste of bagged popcorn already and I think that these are lightly salted enough to satisfy my cravings. Personally, I believe the other flavors do taste better but this flavor is not bad either.
Sherri N.
Sherri N.
windsor, Ontario

Popcorners are one of my absolute favorite snacks. Whether sitting at home, riding in the car or better yet...soaking up some sun at the beach. They are healthy and great for the whole family. I buy them every week. If you love kettle corn like I do, this is what you need to get.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN

I just ate these recently and decided pop corners is my new favorite snack brand. This flavor is great, the perfect combination of salty and sweet so it nips both cravings. It's also a healthier alternative to regular potato chips with even more crispy crunch. Such a great snack!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

Can you say YUM?!
Warning: these are highly addictive.
I can literally eat a whole bag in one sitting (this flavor). I love how you can taste the sweetness/saltiness, and the flavor's not overbearing. It's JUST enough to make you want more and reach into the bag for another chip!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , Ontario

I really enjoy these chips, they don't taste like your typical chips because they are corn based instead of potato. They are really good I like the cheddar flavor a lot, it's my favorite one.

Join Now