Add a Photo

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Photos (6)
SHARON F.
SHARON F.
Sept. 29, 2016, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
These popped corn chips are delicious and addicting. I am pretty good at stopping when I eat but with these I have to portion them out before hand if not I keep eating them! My favorite popcorner chips are the cheddar not the kettle though! :)
Shawna D.
Shawna D.
Syracuse, NY
I love Popcorners. They are a healthy snack that are delicious. You get that yummy crunch of a chip but the taste of classic popcorn. The best part is that you don't have the hassle of those pesky kernels. So snack away without feeling guilty.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dec. 9, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
I tried these one day and they are my favorite now. I buy them at my local grocery store. My kids are even huge fans. I only wish they were a little healthier to eat, but I guess it's considered like a chip. I will definitely continue to buy!
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Incredible snack food! These crunchy but airy chips are delicious and surprisingly filling. They also have the perfect mix of sweet and salty without being too flavorful, just enough to get you through the afternoon and hold off till dinner.
Evelynn M.
Evelynn M.
I found these at my local dollar store and I love them!! They are exactly what it says popcorn chips I like how different these are. They are a very inexpensive snack I got my family hooked on these since I brought them home.
DJ J.
DJ J.
Crunchy and crispy without being greasy or heavy! Most flavored are gluten free so that makes it a healthy and wholesome snack for us to enjoy every time we head to the beach or the drive in movies! Perfect snack for summer!
Susan B.
Susan B.
I came across these in a vending machine when I was desperately hungry one day... I was impressed. They are exactly as described... a popcorn chip. The bag left me satisfied and full. Can't wait to find these again!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Silverton, OR
These are a great alternative to chips. A light, crispy texture is paired with the right amount of salt and sweet. It's hard not to eat the whole bag. Biggest problem is finding them in stores around my home.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Oct. 15, 2016, 8:58 a.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
This is so good. I love it. I got a sample and it fixed my sugar cravings and craving for kettle popcorn which hardly comes out. Only once a year or so. So I got this and it definitely made me feel better :)
Breeanna M.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
Addicting. Perfect for popcorn lovers, like me, who cant have the kernels. Sweet and salty with a perfect caramelized flavor. Plus they're usually around $2 a bag at the grocery store. Kettle is the best!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it