BY POPCORNERS

• How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
SHARON F.
SHARON F.
These popped corn chips are delicious and addicting. I am pretty good at stopping when I eat but with these I have to portion them out before hand if not I keep eating them! My favorite popcorner chips are the cheddar not the kettle though! :)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I tried these one day and they are my favorite now. I buy them at my local grocery store. My kids are even huge fans. I only wish they were a little healthier to eat, but I guess it's considered like a chip. I will definitely continue to buy!
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Foodie Expert
Incredible snack food! These crunchy but airy chips are delicious and surprisingly filling. They also have the perfect mix of sweet and salty without being too flavorful, just enough to get you through the afternoon and hold off till dinner.
Evelynn M.
Evelynn M.
I found these at my local dollar store and I love them!! They are exactly what it says popcorn chips I like how different these are. They are a very inexpensive snack I got my family hooked on these since I brought them home.
DJ J.
DJ J.
Crunchy and crispy without being greasy or heavy! Most flavored are gluten free so that makes it a healthy and wholesome snack for us to enjoy every time we head to the beach or the drive in movies! Perfect snack for summer!
Susan B.
Susan B.
Foodie Expert
I came across these in a vending machine when I was desperately hungry one day... I was impressed. They are exactly as described... a popcorn chip. The bag left me satisfied and full. Can't wait to find these again!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Silverton, OR
These are a great alternative to chips. A light, crispy texture is paired with the right amount of salt and sweet. It's hard not to eat the whole bag. Biggest problem is finding them in stores around my home.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
This is so good. I love it. I got a sample and it fixed my sugar cravings and craving for kettle popcorn which hardly comes out. Only once a year or so. So I got this and it definitely made me feel better :)
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Let me tell you a little story.
These dang chips are the most addictive things.
There's "oh I ate half a bag in a day" good and there's "I ate 3 damn bags in one sitting" good. These are the second.
Gina d.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
All of the Popcorners chips are great, but these are my favorite of them all! The sweet and salty kettle flavor is incredibly addictive. You won't be able to put the bag down!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it