Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Lori S.
Lori S.
Cleveland, OH

These are great because they feel more filling than just plain popcorn. Personally, I like the taste of bagged popcorn already and I think that these are lightly salted enough to satisfy my cravings. Personally, I believe the other flavors do taste better but this flavor is not bad either.
Sherri N.
Sherri N.
windsor, Ontario

Popcorners are one of my absolute favorite snacks. Whether sitting at home, riding in the car or better yet...soaking up some sun at the beach. They are healthy and great for the whole family. I buy them every week. If you love kettle corn like I do, this is what you need to get.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.

Can you say YUM?!
Warning: these are highly addictive.
I can literally eat a whole bag in one sitting (this flavor). I love how you can taste the sweetness/saltiness, and the flavor's not overbearing. It's JUST enough to make you want more and reach into the bag for another chip!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN

I just ate these recently and decided pop corners is my new favorite snack brand. This flavor is great, the perfect combination of salty and sweet so it nips both cravings. It's also a healthier alternative to regular potato chips with even more crispy crunch. Such a great snack!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Newport News, Virginia

This snack is great! They have the look and crunch of chips but more of the taste of popcorn. They are a semi healthy snack, but still taste amazing. This is my favorite flavor of all of them. They taste just like kettle corn popcorn! I would definitely recommend.
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, Oh

So I just tried these for the first time and basically first impression was not what I had at first thought for it to be. Took a bite of the chip and bam it tastes sweet definitely not the flavor I was expecting to get but still good at the same time
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Austin, TX

These are so good. If you like popcorn (specifically kettle corn) and chips, this is the best of both worlds in one. They satisfy that sweet and salty craving that I get a lot. I would highly recommend these if you're looking for a new healthy snack!
Shawna D.
Shawna D.
Syracuse, NY

I love Popcorners. They are a healthy snack that are delicious. You get that yummy crunch of a chip but the taste of classic popcorn. The best part is that you don't have the hassle of those pesky kernels. So snack away without feeling guilty.
SHARON F.
SHARON F.

These popped corn chips are delicious and addicting. I am pretty good at stopping when I eat but with these I have to portion them out before hand if not I keep eating them! My favorite popcorner chips are the cheddar not the kettle though! :)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I tried these one day and they are my favorite now. I buy them at my local grocery store. My kids are even huge fans. I only wish they were a little healthier to eat, but I guess it's considered like a chip. I will definitely continue to buy!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it

Join Now