BY POPCORNERS

• It's this good or nah because I never try it 2 Answers
  • How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Jaloni M.
Popcorn kettle chips are really good,especially for a late nights snack and/or late night movie with the family. To me it tastes more like Doritos. Yes it did meet my expectations to the fullest. Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips
Rachel E.
N Ridgeville, OH
I first bought these because they looked like the most healthy snack in the vending machine. I'm not sure if they are or they aren't, but they had to be the tastiest thing in there! These are the perfect snack--light, crunchy, sweet and salty. It's easy to polish off an entire bag in just a few minutes. These taste very much like the kettle corn you can find at your local fair/festival/whatever but without making you feel like you've just ingested your daily recommended allowance of calories. The only problem I have with this is their availability. They are sometimes difficult to find. My local grocery stores don't carry any of the flavors. I was able to find them at a gas station and World Market. I also found them at the famous Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati, Ohio, but that's too much of a drive for most people. If you see these around, grab them! They are well worth the trouble it is to find them! I promise you will not be disappointed.
Sarah A.
This is my favorite sweet snack! Once I open a bag I have a hard time putting it away. These are light and so tasty. They don't leave me feeling bloated and full of oily chips. Love the kettle flavor!
Tay S.
OmG these are soooooooooooooo good. I totally was not expecting them to be. Sometimes kettle popcorn can be too sweet but these here were a pretty good mix. This was my first time trying them in a bag I had received from Pinchme to sample and I'm happy I got a chance to. This would be a new snack of mine that I'm going to be digging for a while. Another thing I really like were the fact that they didn't taste stale either, sometimes popcorn chips can taste really stale which I do not like at all!.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
Honestly, these are not my favorite. Nor did my husb. and or children like them. The flavor is exactly like kettle corn. I could eat a few, but then the sweetness was overwhelming. The chip had the texture of a thin rice cake and the corners could be a bit sharp. It is great that this product is verified as non-GMO and gluten free. They also do contain contain anything artificial and are not fried. I would definitely suggest people try these as they do appear to be a more healthy snack. Unfortunately, they just are not my thing.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Super surprised by this brand and their product! I'd never heard of Popcorners until I received a free sample from Pinchme recently. After letting the bag ride around in my car for weeks I finally tried them yesterday and ended up eating the entire bag! The carnival kettle flavor tastes JUST like kettle korn but it is soft and fluffy whereas kettle korn is often times hard in texture. These were not the absolute best for you as far as nutrition facts go but they are by far better for you than potato chips. I will most definitely be purchasing when I have a hankering for kettle korn!
Ashley-Rahne M.
These were absolutely delicious! I got a free sample of these from PinchMe about a month ago and they tasted JUST like kettle popped popcorn, but without that ungodly awful texture of actual popcorn. AND they're super good for you! I would definitely recommend it, and I'll be buying these on a regular basis from now on. Fun Fact: They were briefly featured as Aja's snack in the Jem and the Holograms film!
Mayra R.
I took the Pop corners carnival kettle as a snack for lunch instead of the chips I take everyday and they were delicious. They had a fresh taste. I loved how light they were and the kettle flavor was great I also tasted a bit of salt which went well with the sweet flavor of the kettle. It felt good to know that I was having a healthier snack than usual. I will definitely be purchasing this snack often. I received this snack free from Pinchme for reviewing purposes.
Lauren T.
Orlando
I love love love these!!! So delicious. Yummy flavor and amazing texture. Sometimes I have a hard time finding in the store though. Be careful cause it's too easy to eat the whole bag!! If you haven't tried these yet, do it!!
Mercedes
Pittsburgh, PA
I been eating these for awhile now, ever since that came out and I've always been a big fan of the Kettle and the Sea Salt flavors. The kettle is the right amount of sweet, that's not overwhelming whatsoever and once you eat one you can't stop. The chip itself is a nice size and has an amazing crunch, and good popcorn flavor. One of my favorites!
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it