BY POPCORNERS

• It's this good or nah because I never try it 2 Answers
  • How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Karissa B.
Didn't think I'd like these at first but then I tried it on an airplane and it was amazing and tasty
Chauntelle R.
Stockbridge, GA
The absolutely best substitute for popcorn! These chips are sooo good! I'm always looking for them.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
Theee best popcorn i have try omg just the right thing sweet and salty, i can always have them
jonise l.
These are my favorite chips to eat when I want a healthy choice. The flavor is great!
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
These are hard to find sometimes but oh so delicious. They're a salty sweet snack.
Theresa D.
Bronx , NY
I love them! I prefer these over regular chips. Kettle is my favorite flavor.
If i had to choose to eat one chip for the rest of my life it would have to be this one!! it taste like HEAVEN!!!!they are also super affordable and are really healthy which is also a plus!I love knowing that i ca eat these chips while feeling guilt free!!
Kathleen W.
Ottawa, ON
Addictive.
I cannot get enough of these chips!!! I always stock up when I go to Costco and end up devouring these too quickly. They are great as a snack or when you are watching a movie at home. The balance between sweet and salty is perfect. I would recommend!!
Jennifer W.
Ajax, Ontario
Not only are these popcorn snacks a healthier alternative to potato chips, they are as addictive and super crunchy. The are available as a kosher snack for those who require it. The flavors are delicious and not a light dusting as some snacks tend to be.
Have recommended these to many people as an alternative to their regular choices and 9 of 10 have come back for more.
Mikayla K.
Vancouver , BC
I love these chips!!! So delicious! The kettle flavor is a little bit sweet giving it an interesting taste and the complete kettle flavor. These aren't oily or anything like normal chips are since they're popcorn chips. If you happen to see this at Costco, you should definitely pick it up!
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it