Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Taylor, Pennsylvania

I tried these on a jetblue flight and they were so addicting I immediately ordered a box. They taste exactly like kettle popcorn in chip form. If you love kettle popcorn you will love these. I'm not sure how much they are in the stores but I found them online for 50 cents a bag (the smaller bags). They are absolutely amazing and worth every penny!
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Vancouver , BC

I love these chips!!! So delicious! The kettle flavor is a little bit sweet giving it an interesting taste and the complete kettle flavor. These aren't oily or anything like normal chips are since they're popcorn chips. If you happen to see this at Costco, you should definitely pick it up!
Sherri N.
Sherri N.
windsor, Ontario

Popcorners are one of my absolute favorite snacks. Whether sitting at home, riding in the car or better yet...soaking up some sun at the beach. They are healthy and great for the whole family. I buy them every week. If you love kettle corn like I do, this is what you need to get.
Shery D.
Shery D.

My favorite chips! its really addicting. its a perfect mixture or salt and sweet, like an almost buttery sort of way. i would recommend anyone these a try!
Vivianna M.
Vivianna M.

I love the taste of this 'popcorn chip'. They sell them at walgreens for like $3 they are sooo good. They are sweet & salty. Worth the try!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Ajax, Ontario

Not only are these popcorn snacks a healthier alternative to potato chips, they are as addictive and super crunchy. The are available as a kosher snack for those who require it. The flavors are delicious and not a light dusting as some snacks tend to be.
Have recommended these to many people as an alternative to their regular choices and 9 of 10 have come back for more.
Zarifa R.
Zarifa R.

These rate so good! me and my mom live popcorn and as soon as we tried these we were hooked
Sherica C.
Sherica C.
Brampton, ontario

Best creations popcorn and chips at the same time....I love that there are different flavors like cheddar and corn...and also that it is gluten free
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON

These are awesome and actually not terribly bad for you in terms of calories. They have the yummiest flavour. I buy the big bags at Costco and they have cool packaging that is like a ziploc resealable opening. They're always a hit!
April B.
April B.
Hamilton, ON

These little triangles are the most amazing snack ever! The kettle flavor is my favorite! YUMM!!!! <3
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it