BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

• It's this good or nah because I never try it 2 Answers
  • How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replac...4 Answers
Erika M.
Erika M.
Amazing flavor! Love pop corners because you can actually understand the list of ingredients and they are a simply delicious alternative to greasy potato chips. One of my favorite salty snacks
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Simple snack, i love the smaller packages. So addicting and delicious!!! Love these little triangle.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
I found these at a dollar tree, after being recommended by a family member. These things are really good. I find them tasty and not too salty. I look forward to trying out more flavors.
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Vancouver , BC
Foodie Expert
I love these chips!!! So delicious! The kettle flavor is a little bit sweet giving it an interesting taste and the complete kettle flavor. These aren't oily or anything like normal chips are since they're popcorn chips. If you happen to see this at Costco, you should definitely pick it up!
Sherri N.
Sherri N.
windsor, Ontario
Popcorners are one of my absolute favorite snacks. Whether sitting at home, riding in the car or better yet...soaking up some sun at the beach. They are healthy and great for the whole family. I buy them every week. If you love kettle corn like I do, this is what you need to get.
Shery D.
Shery D.
My favorite chips! its really addicting. its a perfect mixture or salt and sweet, like an almost buttery sort of way. i would recommend anyone these a try!
Vivianna M.
Vivianna M.
I love the taste of this 'popcorn chip'. They sell them at walgreens for like $3 they are sooo good. They are sweet & salty. Worth the try!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Ajax, Ontario
Not only are these popcorn snacks a healthier alternative to potato chips, they are as addictive and super crunchy. The are available as a kosher snack for those who require it. The flavors are delicious and not a light dusting as some snacks tend to be.
Have recommended these to many people as an alternative to their regular choices and 9 of 10 have come back for more.
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Ottawa, ON
Addictive.
I cannot get enough of these chips!!! I always stock up when I go to Costco and end up devouring these too quickly. They are great as a snack or when you are watching a movie at home. The balance between sweet and salty is perfect. I would recommend!!
Zarifa R.
Zarifa R.
These rate so good! me and my mom live popcorn and as soon as we tried these we were hooked
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it