Add a Photo

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Photos (6)
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
These chips are awesome. Perfectly sweet and salty. Some times I have trouble stopping, they are that good.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I heard about these from YouTube and my husband was trying to cut back on chips. I got these and he loves them. They taste just like kettle popcorn. They are so good we buy the Hugh bag from BJ's every month.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
These are so great a great alternative to normal fried potato chips without the guilt with all the taste
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Vancouver , BC
I love these chips!!! So delicious! The kettle flavor is a little bit sweet giving it an interesting taste and the complete kettle flavor. These aren't oily or anything like normal chips are since they're popcorn chips. If you happen to see this at Costco, you should definitely pick it up!
Sherri N.
Sherri N.
windsor, Ontario
Popcorners are one of my absolute favorite snacks. Whether sitting at home, riding in the car or better yet...soaking up some sun at the beach. They are healthy and great for the whole family. I buy them every week. If you love kettle corn like I do, this is what you need to get.
Shery D.
Shery D.
My favorite chips! its really addicting. its a perfect mixture or salt and sweet, like an almost buttery sort of way. i would recommend anyone these a try!
Vivianna M.
Vivianna M.
I love the taste of this 'popcorn chip'. They sell them at walgreens for like $3 they are sooo good. They are sweet & salty. Worth the try!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Ajax, Ontario
Not only are these popcorn snacks a healthier alternative to potato chips, they are as addictive and super crunchy. The are available as a kosher snack for those who require it. The flavors are delicious and not a light dusting as some snacks tend to be.
Have recommended these to many people as an alternative to their regular choices and 9 of 10 have come back for more.
Zarifa R.
Zarifa R.
These rate so good! me and my mom live popcorn and as soon as we tried these we were hooked
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I am soo addicted to these. I love popcorn in general, but hate the greasy hands while eating. I love how these are so light and I love the kettle corn sweet/salty flavor. It's got a great crunch too. You absolutely MUST try these if you love popcorn. I need to stop at Costco to buy these before a movie night at home.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it