Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY

I love these and the white cheddar flavor! They're really addictive and delicious. They're slightly healtheir than other types of chips and if you get a large bag from BJ's or Costco they last forever without going bad.
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Castaic, CA

I am not at all a fan of these. I thought that they would be a good alternative to potato chips but they have little/no flavor and leave a weird taste in your mouth. The taste can be described like that of a the edible packing peanuts (don't ask why I know that taste).
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Brooklyn, NY

I was on a JetBlue airlines one time and they had these on the snack menu so I decided to try them. Let's just say it was one of the greatest choices! These things are so crunchy and sweet. I don't know if I like them better than Kettle popcorn but it's pretty close. These are amazing, and if you haven't tried them you have too!
Meryland C.
Meryland C.
Old Bridge, NJ

I love this! They come in different flavors, besides the natural one I also like the cheddar flavor. Once I start eating, I can't stop! @MeryKnowsBest
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Goleta, CA

These chips are great and a super addictive snack. They're healthy so you can eat a lot of them and not feel guilty about them.
Miao C.
Miao C.

Very tasty! It is addictive and my favorite popcorners flavor is kettle :)
April B.
April B.
Hamilton, ON

These little triangles are the most amazing snack ever! The kettle flavor is my favorite! YUMM!!!! <3
Jennie E.
Jennie E.

I first tried these as a snack on a flight and ever since then I've been addicted! Lots of similar snacks out there but nothing compares to this one!
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

These chips are awesome. Perfectly sweet and salty. Some times I have trouble stopping, they are that good.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it

Join Now