Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.
Brick, NJ
Dec. 18, 2016, 11:32 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
Talk about an addiction! I can not stop eating them! They are not salty at all very sweet almost like a caramel flavor. They have no GMOs which I guess some people might like plus they are not fried.
Haylie C.
Haylie C.
Ellabell, GA
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
I got these for free in a box. I didn't think I would like them considering I don't really like chips much less popcorn. I popped one in my mouth and before I knew it, I ate the entire bag! Luckily, it was just a sampler bag. LOL! Will be purchasing these for sure!
Alana M.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 6, 2016, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
these are delicious popcorn chips. light healthier alternative to chips. they have a bunch of different flavors. Serve these at a party and people will ask what they are.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
I found these at a dollar tree, after being recommended by a family member. These things are really good. I find them tasty and not too salty. I look forward to trying out more flavors.
Francis S.
Francis S.
Believe it or not I got these at the Dollar Tree. If you like kettle corn popcorn and have tasted rice cakes and like them as well, you'll love these. I ate the whole bag. They were so good. They are rich in flavor and taste light. Plus the ingredients are simple: yellow corn, sunflower oil, sugar, and sea salt! I will be buying more of these. :)
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Simple snack, i love the smaller packages. So addicting and delicious!!! Love these little triangle.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Amazing flavor! Love pop corners because you can actually understand the list of ingredients and they are a simply delicious alternative to greasy potato chips. One of my favorite salty snacks
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
N Ridgeville, OH
I first bought these because they looked like the most healthy snack in the vending machine. I'm not sure if they are or they aren't, but they had to be the tastiest thing in there! These are the perfect snack--light, crunchy, sweet and salty. It's easy to polish off an entire bag in just a few minutes. These taste very much like the kettle corn you can find at your local fair/festival/whatever but without making you feel like you've just ingested your daily recommended allowance of calories. The only problem I have with this is their availability. They are sometimes difficult to find. My local grocery stores don't carry any of the flavors. I was able to find them at a gas station and World Market. I also found them at the famous Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati, Ohio, but that's too much of a drive for most people. If you see these around, grab them! They are well worth the trouble it is to find them! I promise you will not be disappointed.
Katy F.
Katy F.
stamford, CT
So good! These are a great alternative to chips. My only complaint is that they are so good, I eat them way too fast and then they are gone :(
Antonia L.
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY
These chips are the bomb.com!
They taste exactly like kettle popcorn. Kettle popcorn is my favorite popcorn. I would highly recommend these chips
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it