BY POPCORNERS

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Aria T.
They're soo good. The taste is amaZing and they aren't As bad for your health As most chips out there. A great snack!
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I love this snack. It is Healthy and if you like crunch this is the snack for you. My favorite flavor is sea salt.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Once you start, you cant stop with these! They are so delicious and a healthy alternative to other snacks as well!
Cynthia V.
Love these chips! Great taste and very filling. You get to eat a lot of chips with this brand versus regular chips.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
I love the dual contrasts of sweet and salty. I usually find these at my local dollar tree and I always stock up.
Anstiss E.
Davis , CA
So great for a healtheir alternative! The idea of a popcorn chip is awesome and different and it works perfectly!
Rachael E.
Hamburg , PA
These chips are delicious! So addicting and not bad for you either! I also like the butter flavored type as well.
Sara H.
Edmond, OK
Not only are kettle chips healtheir than regular chips, they taste so much better! This is a good brand to try.
crystal j.
This product is great my whole family love them it's a great flavors for a great price I highly recommend them
Spontaneous T.
Brooklyn, NY
L o v e it. This flavor is the best but I like the rest also. It's so good I eat these at work all the time.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it