Add a Photo

Popcorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips: All natural Gluten free Kosher

Photos (6)
Sofia G.
Sofia G.

These are so great. They make a great crunchy snack, and the sweet kettle corn flavor is delicious. Can't get enough!
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Bronx, NY

I love them! I prefer these over regular chips. Kettle is my favorite flavor.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Edmond, OK

Not only are kettle chips healtheir than regular chips, they taste so much better! This is a good brand to try.
Anstiss E.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA

So great for a healtheir alternative! The idea of a popcorn chip is awesome and different and it works perfectly!
Carlee C.
Carlee C.
Fitchburg, MA

Bought these trying to be healthy, I was skeptical but after sitting down to watch TV I realized I had eaten the whole bag! They are delicious and they have a perfect crunch to them. The white cheddar ones are amazing also. I buy 4 bags a week.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

I love these chips! They're a healthy alternative to potato chips and taste great. The kettle and white cheddar ones are my favorites.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, Wi

Love the popcorners brand but the kettle
Corn flavor isn't my favorite. Is really just a little sweet but it's missing the salty buttery edge
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.

I love this snack. It is Healthy and if you like crunch this is the snack for you. My favorite flavor is sea salt.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

I am soo addicted to these. I love popcorn in general, but hate the greasy hands while eating. I love how these are so light and I love the kettle corn sweet/salty flavor. It's got a great crunch too. You absolutely MUST try these if you love popcorn. I need to stop at Costco to buy these before a movie night at home.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
sherman oaks, ca

I first had these on JetBlue. I love them because they don't feel heavy and have a great taste. Somewhat healthy as well.... beats eating chips anytime!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it

Join Now