Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Katy F.
Katy F.
Stamford , CT

So good! These are a great alternative to chips. My only complaint is that they are so good, I eat them way too fast and then they are gone :(
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, Wi

Love the popcorners brand but the kettle
Corn flavor isn't my favorite. Is really just a little sweet but it's missing the salty buttery edge
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

I love these chips! They're a healthy alternative to potato chips and taste great. The kettle and white cheddar ones are my favorites.
kenzi g.
kenzi g.

I think popcorn chips are absolutely amazing and delicious they are also half the calories of almost every other kind of potato chip
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY

These chips are the bomb! I have tried all of the flavors by this brand, and they all taste great! Kettle is my favorite flavor.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Goleta, CA

These chips are great and a super addictive snack. They're healthy so you can eat a lot of them and not feel guilty about them.
Maria A.
Maria A.
New London, OH

This is one my favorite snacks! It has the perfect mix of sweet and salty! In the past, I have bought them from Amazon.
Sofia G.
Sofia G.

These are so great. They make a great crunchy snack, and the sweet kettle corn flavor is delicious. Can't get enough!
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.

I love this snack. It is Healthy and if you like crunch this is the snack for you. My favorite flavor is sea salt.
Anstiss E.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA

So great for a healtheir alternative! The idea of a popcorn chip is awesome and different and it works perfectly!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Jamison, PA

What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.

Crystal D.
Crystal D.

Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL

It's this good or nah because I never try it

Join Now