BY POPCORNERS

• How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Rachael E.
Hamburg, PA
These chips are delicious! So addicting and not bad for you either! I also like the butter flavored type as well.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
I love the dual contrasts of sweet and salty. I usually find these at my local dollar tree and I always stock up.
Sara H.
Edmond, OK
Not only are kettle chips healtheir than regular chips, they taste so much better! This is a good brand to try.
crystal j.
This product is great my whole family love them it's a great flavors for a great price I highly recommend them
Spontaneous T.
Brooklyn, NY
L o v e it. This flavor is the best but I like the rest also. It's so good I eat these at work all the time.
Rebekah D.
These chips are awesome. Perfectly sweet and salty. Some times I have trouble stopping, they are that good.
Ashley S.
Blackwood, NJ
I love these popcorn chips they taste so good and I buy them all the time I like the kettle corn flavor too
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Absolutely love these little snacks, can eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are sweet but not too sweet
Maureen A.
Golden, CO
These chips are amazing. They have a lot of flavor and small amount of calories. I would highly recommend.
Danielle R.
Love these so much. The kettle and white cheddar are my favorite flavors. I could snack on these forever
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
It's this good or nah because I never try it