BY POPCORNERS

• It's this good or nah because I never try it 2 Answers
  • How tasty are these?5 Answers
  • Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Jennie E.
I first tried these as a snack on a flight and ever since then I've been addicted! Lots of similar snacks out there but nothing compares to this one!
Rebekah D.
These chips are awesome. Perfectly sweet and salty. Some times I have trouble stopping, they are that good.
Crystal R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Simple snack, i love the smaller packages. So addicting and delicious!!! Love these little triangle.
Erika M.
Amazing flavor! Love pop corners because you can actually understand the list of ingredients and they are a simply delicious alternative to greasy potato chips. One of my favorite salty snacks
Kristie G.
I found these at a dollar tree, after being recommended by a family member. These things are really good. I find them tasty and not too salty. I look forward to trying out more flavors.
Francis S.
Foodie Expert
Believe it or not I got these at the Dollar Tree. If you like kettle corn popcorn and have tasted rice cakes and like them as well, you'll love these. I ate the whole bag. They were so good. They are rich in flavor and taste light. Plus the ingredients are simple: yellow corn, sunflower oil, sugar, and sea salt! I will be buying more of these. :)
Jamie S.
I heard about these from YouTube and my husband was trying to cut back on chips. I got these and he loves them. They taste just like kettle popcorn. They are so good we buy the Hugh bag from BJ's every month.
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
These are so great a great alternative to normal fried potato chips without the guilt with all the taste
Rachel E.
N Ridgeville, OH
I first bought these because they looked like the most healthy snack in the vending machine. I'm not sure if they are or they aren't, but they had to be the tastiest thing in there! These are the perfect snack--light, crunchy, sweet and salty. It's easy to polish off an entire bag in just a few minutes. These taste very much like the kettle corn you can find at your local fair/festival/whatever but without making you feel like you've just ingested your daily recommended allowance of calories. The only problem I have with this is their availability. They are sometimes difficult to find. My local grocery stores don't carry any of the flavors. I was able to find them at a gas station and World Market. I also found them at the famous Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati, Ohio, but that's too much of a drive for most people. If you see these around, grab them! They are well worth the trouble it is to find them! I promise you will not be disappointed.
Katy F.
stamford, CT
So good! These are a great alternative to chips. My only complaint is that they are so good, I eat them way too fast and then they are gone :(
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it