BY POPCORNERS

• Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' repl...4 Answers
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Love the popcorners brand but the kettle
Corn flavor isn't my favorite. Is really just a little sweet but it's missing the salty buttery edge
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I love these chips! They're a healthy alternative to potato chips and taste great. The kettle and white cheddar ones are my favorites.
Carlee D.
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
Foodie Expert
Bought these trying to be healthy, I was skeptical but after sitting down to watch TV I realized I had eaten the whole bag! They are delicious and they have a perfect crunch to them. The white cheddar ones are amazing also. I buy 4 bags a week.
Anstiss E.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA
So great for a healtheir alternative! The idea of a popcorn chip is awesome and different and it works perfectly!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Edmond, OK
Not only are kettle chips healtheir than regular chips, they taste so much better! This is a good brand to try.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Bronx , NY
I love them! I prefer these over regular chips. Kettle is my favorite flavor.
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
These are so great. They make a great crunchy snack, and the sweet kettle corn flavor is delicious. Can't get enough!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
These chips are the bomb! I have tried all of the flavors by this brand, and they all taste great! Kettle is my favorite flavor.
Antonia L.
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY
These chips are the bomb.com!
They taste exactly like kettle popcorn. Kettle popcorn is my favorite popcorn. I would highly recommend these chips
Katy F.
Katy F.
stamford, CT
So good! These are a great alternative to chips. My only complaint is that they are so good, I eat them way too fast and then they are gone :(
Alice B.
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
What flavor of PopCorners would you recommend?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
How tasty are these?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Are these more like popcorn or chips?
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste bland? I've tried so many different 'healthy' replacements for my all time favorite chips and so many of them are pretty gross :/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
It's this good or nah because I never try it